Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Period is 2 days late 4 internet cheap tests done yesterday 1 positive 3 neg, bet it comes today, dont no why its like this im never late :( x

If you had a positive AngelInSky_x that's good!! :thumbup: You cannot get a positive unless you have HCG in your body and you cannot have HCG in your body unless you're pregnant or are taking hormones that have it in it. So???? Let us know the scoop!! :happydance:

Congratulations Laska !! Seeing a bfp is the best feeling in the world! Have you worked out your theoretical due date?

Hoping your AF doesnt hide for too long mrs, or if it does then for a good reason! Are you going to use opks?

I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet ruthb. I guess for now I'm going to wait until it starts which will probably be approx 4ish weeks it sounds like. So hopfully by the end of July? Sucks not knowing anything about my cycle anymore. I was so perfectly on time all the time and now I'm REALLY messed up. :dohh: Once that starts I'll decide if I just want to check my CM and CP like I did this month, because I got pregnant that way, or if I want to use anything else. We'll see how I feel about it when that time comes. Hoping it comes fast. I hate waiting. :growlmad:

Congratulations Laska!!!!:happydance:

I'm glad you're doing okay Mrs.R. FX and prayers that you will be blessed with a healthy baby next cycle.

AngelInSky - you had one positive!! Go out and get a FRER and test again! :test:

I'm on cycle day 11 and waiting for signs of ovulation. I've been doing OPKs, but pretty relaxed - I missed two days because I was out of town (bachelorette party - woohoooo!). I'll start using the OPKs everyday from now until O. Other than that I'm just checking CP and CM almost every day and going with the flow - not trying to time BD or anything - just doing what feels natural :)

Congratulations Laska !! Seeing a bfp is the best feeling in the world! Have you worked out your theoretical due date?

Due date is March 7th! 10 days before our 8th wedding anniversary!

Well if baby is late Laska5, maybe it will be your anniversary present!!! So happy for you!! :happydance:

Holy crap!!! I had a feeling that testing with a first response would give me a different result and it did!!!

I HAVE A FAINT :bfp:!!!!

Woohoo definately something in the water this month! Congrats!! First reponse are the best!

I love first response

Woo hoo teilana so happy for you.

Lots of BFP on this thread - postive thinking must have worked x

CONGRATS Teilana!!! How exciting!!! :happydance: There are a LOT of BFPs this month!!! Congrats to all of you ladies!!! :hugs:

So glad my mc is done. I hope none of you ladies have to deal with something like that. Not fun. I am a believer in everything happening for a reason, even though we might not know that reason right now. So I know it was meant to happen this way, even though it's still very sad. I'm feeling a bit more positive now that I'm done going through my mc and I'm going to try to be patient these next few weeks until my AF shows up and then we can move on to trying again. :thumbup: Hoping we can get pregnant again right away with a healthy baby this time. :thumbup: Going to stay as positive as possible and try to not stress too much about it. I know me relaxing more this last month is why we did get pregnant even though it ended in a mc. So I want to try to do the same thing again when we get past my next AF.

CONGRATS Teilana!!! How exciting!!! :happydance: There are a LOT of BFPs this month!!! Congrats to all of you ladies!!! :hugs:

So glad my mc is done. I hope none of you ladies have to deal with something like that. Not fun. I am a believer in everything happening for a reason, even though we might not know that reason right now. So I know it was meant to happen this way, even though it's still very sad. I'm feeling a bit more positive now that I'm done going through my mc and I'm going to try to be patient these next few weeks until my AF shows up and then we can move on to trying again. :thumbup: Hoping we can get pregnant again right away with a healthy baby this time. :thumbup: Going to stay as positive as possible and try to not stress too much about it. I know me relaxing more this last month is why we did get pregnant even though it ended in a mc. So I want to try to do the same thing again when we get past my next AF.

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions mrs r - I'm just interested. Do you have to wait till your next AF - does your body not O before you get your next AF xx

I think you actually do ovulate before your next AF, but my doctor told me he highly recommends us waiting because it gives my body the time to get back to normal inside my uterus and allows my hormones to get back to normal as well. He said he has seen many women get pregnant again right away, but he advices waiting until you have a normal AF to try again. That way your body is totally ready and prepared for a baby to implant. Sucks waiting though because I've heard a women is highly fertile right after a miscarriage for approx 4-6 weeks, so hoping to get my AF within that time frame. :thumbup: We'll see. I want to follow my doctor's advice. Don't want to have anymore problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->