Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

I think you actually do ovulate before your next AF, but my doctor told me he highly recommends us waiting because it gives my body the time to get back to normal inside my uterus and allows my hormones to get back to normal as well. He said he has seen many women get pregnant again right away, but he advices waiting until you have a normal AF to try again. That way your body is totally ready and prepared for a baby to implant. Sucks waiting though because I've heard a women is highly fertile right after a miscarriage for approx 4-6 weeks, so hoping to get my AF within that time frame. :thumbup: We'll see. I want to follow my doctor's advice. Don't want to have anymore problems.

Oh I understand now I hope AF comes soon so you can start trying again xx

Hey ladies some I already knw hey Mrs R!, wanna join this thread as well...as I see lots f bfps..so lots f baby dust here!!..
will be testing in July thought...m cd 20 today!

Welcome Pearly!! :happydance: I joined this thread back when I was testing at the end of June and got my BFP. Now I don't know when I'll be testing next, but I'm hanging around. :thumbup:

you will be testing soon hun! yeah I saw that ..u too joined and it turned out to be the bfp month for you too and soon m sure that month is coming again for you!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

My morning BBT plummeted, so I am out. For some reason this gave me the opposite effect than I thought. I am rather exuberant and excited. My gloom and Doom mood has evaporated into a happiness that I have yet to put to words.

I will probably not do all of the things I did last month (takes up way too much time). I do believe I will continue temping and checking CP and CM.

I am hoping for more BFP's from everyone.

Sorry to hear you're most likely out for the month tuamora. But glad you seem happy. LOL!!:thumbup:

does any one here temp vaginally??
m thinking of switching from oral temping to vaginal ones anyone who knws anything to take care of while taking it vaginally?
also one question comes in my mind if we have sex in the night like late night and i sleep right after does that affects the vaginal temping in morning cuz that will be the first thing right after I wake up?

I'm not familar with vaginal temping, but I do know that it is good to use the bathroom within 30 minutes of having sex because you can sometimes get a bladder infection. But if you have been sleeping right after BDing in the middle of the night with no problems, then I'm sure you're fine. Just a heads up though, this is regardless of if he ejaculates in you or not.

yeah this normally doesnt happen much usually the bd happens way before I sleep but we planne to do this around my ovulation to stay the spermies in and it dint cause anyproblem so planning to do the same next cycle too just thinking this plan would cause any problem if i go for vaginal temping
the reason m thinking of a switch ccuz i have read its more accurate form of temping then orally and this month my temps are kind of all over the place

So is there a certain thing you have to use for that, or just your regular tempature thing?

Normal bbt thermometer hun I guess..need to do some more research on that ..got plenty of time before i reach my next cycle ...lol and I got three consistent rise and m 3 dpo today finally...i just panicked like a moron this cycle really feeling so stupid and we did eod this time..but not that effectively planned...but next cycle Mrs R, m definitely following what you told on the other thread .a week before when i think I am ovulating ..m feeling the wrong thing which m doing is starting way early as I ov lil late then day 14 this month ff gave me cross hair on cd 19 ..and we already did so much of sex way before that lol....so lets see..still im not negative for this cycle..wanna remain positive all throught until I get my bfp....

@Kiwilove,..so sorry hun sending u lots of hugs...hope this cycle is the one!

I'm sorry your dang AF showed up kiwilove.:dohh:

Yes, stay positive with me Pearly!:hugs:

Hi all hope you are well. Cramps have stopped for me but boobs really really sore and I have complete baby brain already - forgot to feed my fur baby this morning - he was not happy when I went back at lunch.

Sorry AF turned up kiwi love x

Sorry Kiwi!

Thought I'd ask here, this is my first time using OPKs and I am now on day 3 of positive OPKs. What does this mean? Is this bad? :/

Well glad your fur baby got fed eventually Bowmans. Lol!

I used ovulation prediction kits heychrissie and I personally didn't like them because I didn't think they were accurate with my ovulation. I had 2 test things so I used one and then the other in one of my cycles and supposedly I ovulated twice according to them. So with my experience they were more confusing than anything. Maybe it was just me though. :dohh: Lol!

Bowmans, awww yay baby brain! I'm sure your furbaby is not as excited about that as we are ;)

sorry AF showed kiwi!

Hello ladies..

Back after a nice relaxing time with hubby.. Glad to see even more BFP!! Serious baby dust here... Im on cd7 now. Im going to start my opks tomorrow. I got new ones this time. Clear blue digital ones with the smiley face hehe i though it would be more fun. This month I'm also just trying to be super positive and not dwell on the fact that its taking longer then i thought to get pregnant. Im also just trying to be relaxed and not let it consume my every thought.. haha but lets get serious.. I will be obsessed as always hahah..
Anyways, glad to see everyone is doing well!! Keep up the positivity and to all those preggo mamas out there send out the baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->