Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Bowmans

Mum to beautiful daughter
Reaction score
Well I'm in my 2nd month of ttc 1#. On cd1 - AF arrived today after have 3 days of faint positives - thought it was too good to be true....

Anyway I am as determined as ever that this will be my month. Going to try SMEP this month, take EPO to increase EWCM and the 5 days of eating pineapple core (1 - 5 dpo) to make the bean stick.

March 2015 would be a great month to become a mum.

So who's with me xx

Here we go - there are quite a few of us so here is the list to keep track of everyone. Thanks Laska5 for starting this x

Here's an updated list with everyone in order of testing date. Some of the dates I guessed based on AF start dates or ovulation dates if they were given - just let me know if I'm wrong. Just post below if you would like to add your due date to the list- this will be fun to see who all get's BFP's this month! It would sure be awesome if all of us did!!!

Baby Dust to all!

Name | Testing Day | Results

taylortcc: June 8 :witch:
hanrh: June 15 :witch:
Doublelines: June 15 :bfp:
KiraLeigh: June 16 :bfp:
Mrs Reineke: June 18 :angel:
Ruthb: June 18 :bfp:
Heychrissie: June 18 :witch:
Mina246: June 19th :witch:
Cattia: June 20th
Waitin2: June 21
DentDoc16: June 21 :witch:
Justusbyrds: June 21
JWP: June 22
FutureBabyG: June 22
Marthea007 June 22
_katrine_b June 23 :witch:
Curlymikes: June 25 :bfp:
Ready4babies June 25 :witch:
Millhaven: June 25 :bfp:
Bowmans: June 25 :bfp:
Cutieq: June 26 :witch:
Lil bean: June 26 :bfp:
1stLadyD: June 26
AngelInSky_xJune 27
Bornthiswayxo june 27
Loobs: June 28 :witch:
SarahLou372 June 28
Kiwilove June 28
Laska5: June 29 :bfp:
hairftsher: June 29 (?) :witch:
Vicster: June 29 (?)
Rencsi: June 29 :witch:
Tuamora: June 29

Unknown Testing Dates, comment below if you would like to be added to the list!
Jbree:

Me!!! This will be our first month of ttcing but already started with a bit of a problem?! Af was due 26th but still nothing! Were getting married the 14th june. Ive been off the pill since jan and using condoms and its been pretty regular. This is just my luck!! X

Hi jbree it may be the excitement/stress of your wedding that has sent you cycle a little off course. Many congratulations btw - I got married 7 months ago x

Yeh i was thinking that today i have took a preg test just to rule it out and it was neg so heres hoping for tomorrow! Do you temp opk? Or just see what happens? X

Last month I used opk but felt quite confused by it - you always seem to get some sort of line but it's only positive if it's darker than the control line - might have to buy some smiley face ones.

I'm going to start temping this month and go by CM which is how I normally tell I'm approaching O.

What's your plan x

I had been using opks just to check i was ov but i think for the first few months we will just see what happens ov i will be able to kind of guess with cm etc. but temping seems to complicated! Plus im not a morning person so would totally forget as im half asleep for the first half hour of getting up lol!

Are u uk? X

Yep midlands - whereabouts are you from x

Testing mid-June. So I'm close to you. I'm on my 5th time of TTC. I got married 10 1/2 months ago!

Hey mrs reineke this willbe our month I'm sure x

Hi reineke!!
Im central scotland! Just was asking cause i know health care are a lot diff over there! Oh well both of u will know how im feeling just now with the whole wedding thing then! Haha xx

Btw when i said over there i meant america!! Haha xx

I'll be testing around June 25th. AF arrived today on her due date, in our first month of TTC, so June will be our second attempt of making a baby. If I were to get pregnant in June, the baby's due date would be around my OH's birthday. Perfect birthday gift, right? ;)

:dust: to all of you!

Yes health care is crazy over here right now Jbree. Luckily I have a good job that has good health care. :thumbup: Do any of you check your cervix for signs of ovulation?

Hey ladies, I will be hoping for a June BFP as well! CD3 for me, and second month TTC. Mrs. Reineke, I don't really check my cervix regularly, I go more just off of temp and CM changes. I think this month, if I can convince DH to agree, we'll just DB every other day to increase our chances! Downside if we'll be spending a week in Florida in the same house as my inlaws, so it may be difficult to DTD with the across the hall. :(

Fx'd for everyone this month!!

I tried to for about two months + checked my CM as well, but this month I started temping + checking CM instead. I found it a bit easier this way to check wether ovulation was about to happen or not. :p

Yeah I just ordered a BBT and should get it tomorrow, but it's too late to do it this month, so hopefully I won't have to use it next month. LOL!! But I'll have it just incase. I've never done the temp thing before.

Can I join in ladies? 4th cycle ttc#1 here. I will be testing (if Af doesn't arrive) on 15th - Father's Day!! Would be such an amazing 'fathers day' for the hubby is I did get my bfp!! Am hoping its a sign!!!

I use cbfm, preseed and track my temps.

Fx for us all x x

@hanrh I will be testing on the 15th as well! I think it's a great sign :bfp:

:dust: to all of you

Hello hanrh! Of course you can join!!:thumbup: That would be an awesome Father's Day gift!!! I never thought about that, but I will be testing right around then too!!! How fun!!!:happydance: That would be so cool if it worked out that way! Here's to LOTS of baby dust!!! :dust: and no :af:!!!

Aww that would be so sweet on fathers day!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->