• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing end of November

I feel your pain Natalie, CD19 now and still not positive opk!

Grr was hoping for the solid smiley today but another flashing one. Will bd anyway and hope for the solid one tomorrow. Looks like Ov is going to be cd19/20 again - same as last month!

Things haven't exactly gone to plan. We bd Friday night after a dark positive. I got a nearly positive yesterday so the start of my surge going down but LO has been sick and really clingy and we didn't get bd last night.im worried it wasn't enough :( especially as the opk yesterday was so dark so if ovulated today Friday was too early.

I usually test at 6pm after work and it's been really accurate. I think you're not supposed to before 12pm it's something to do with when your body makes LH and how long it takes to get to your urine

I've got bloating and cramps this morning n gassy so guess ovulation is happening. We be last night and will tonight, need to catch that egg!

Love cakes - doesn't mean Friday is too early as sperm can live for a good few days, hope you catch it!

Good luck to everyone who has ovulated. For those who haven't I didn't ovulate until CD31 once and she's now asleep on my lap.

Hopefullys good luck!

This thread moves fast I'm having trouble keeping track :) nice to have others in the same boat though

Thanks you are one day in front of me with ovulation, lots of bd needs to be done! Need lots of positiveness for us x

My opk was still faint today but I have O bleeding which is normal for me. I'm testing morning and afternoon now. But this morning i had strong nausea. I had to lie down. I never got nausea before during ovulation except last month. I feel like ttc either exagerates my symptoms or I'm just noticing them more.

Yeh it's mad how symptoms get worse when trying isn't it, mine have been terrible last few cycles. Hopefully we will get bfp soon n stop the ovulation symptoms! I have felt sick today too x

Hello all
Well I have had 3 days of flashing smileys so far by but almost certain I Ovd yest or today as had the ewcm and cramps. Opks have been dark but not as dark as control and have now faded completely but clearblue has not shown the peak. What should I trust!? How r u all doing?

I'm not sure with those Emma but maybe keep bd every other day or regular just incase. I had my proper positive opk Saturday and 99% sure I ovulated yesterday x

Thanks for the advise hopefullys. Praying4no2 I'm not temping this cycle - looking into it for next cycle. Just wondering if the clearblue advance could have missed it - gut feeling is it did so have bd lots anyway to cover it and will keep at it! So has everyone Ovd now?

I'm due to ov any day but I don't temp or use opks, just have a period tracker app. Been bd every other day since last Wednesday so hopefully we'll be covered if we carry on at least as often this week. Would be nice to get a bfp by the end of the year!

1dpo officially in the tww. 3rd cycle so fx

I'm 1dpo today too, got ovulation pains n cramps now, not sure if I have already and it's post ovulation cramps or weather I am now but going to class today as 1dpo as I got my positive opk Saturday evening x

well I'm classing Ov as today. Will see what the cbd says in the morning. Not had much luck with it this month!

I use the ic opk they seem fine, was just looking on the clear blue website they do that advanced ovulation and fertility monitor don't they I wonder if it's any good, looks handy cos u don't have to keep thinking how many dpo am I now etc as it says it tells u it all x

Yeah I've heard good things about that one but very expensive! Using my Ovia app suits me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->