• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing end of November

Yeh I may try it after Christmas if no bfp still. I currently have strong cramps and soreness in ovaries it hurts to get up so laid down and can't stand my pjs on my knicker line! Hope it's a good egg releasing and we can catch it! X

Emma I don't rate the clearblue advanced at all. I'd trust opks and fertility signs. Mine says low fertility when I know it's peak and peak when I know it's low.

Think I'm finally ovulating! Had my positive opk today on CD20 after so many nearly positive tests this week. I'm pray for my temps to rise over the next few days to confirm it.
IMG_20151109_220853.jpg

Thanks taz I'm going to trust my body as u say. Oh yes that's definately positive on cd20 for u. Hopefullys that sounds like Ov for sure - happy bd to both of u!

I am on cd14, no ovulation yet, today my dc went from creamy to watery, and my temp dropped this morning so I'm hoping its my pre-O drop, I'm doing SMEP this cycle and we dtd yesterday so we arnt doing it today, which is very very hard for me since I think it was my preO drop. haha, we are gonna dtd in the morning tho(hopefully!), so if it is we hopefully catch the eggy. we are going to use coconut oil as well since ive heard good things about it and cant find my preseed :/

I had positive opk today! Yeah! And tomorrow is a Holiday! Looks like we'll be in the 2ww soon.

Cd 19 no positive opk. It is really light now, was darker around days 10-14. So, I'm hoping i o'd sometime around then, but I'm not very optimistic. Will only be testing if af is late (due the 19th)

Woo hoo lots of ovulating (and bd) today

Statistically we'll get a few BFPs and though unlikely it's possible we all could. Fingers crossed!

I think I'm 3dpo, I'll be testing next Wednesday at 11dpo as that's when I got my BFP with my daughter. And I have absolutely no patience. AF due on 22nd.

Love cakes my af due 22nd too and I'm 2dpo hopefully someone will get a bfp!

My AF due 20th - I am 1dpo. Going to try to hold off till day before it's due or day of as
I wasted too many tests last month testing too early!

Yep defo try hold off girls we don't wanna see that early bfn and defo a waste of tests!

I am 99% sure I ovulated last night. I had plenty of EWCM leading up in the past two days, cervix very soft and open.. then this morning CM changed to creamy and cervix moved up. DTD on Sunday night, so that was good timing... now I can't wait to test!
I swear my nipples were ridiculously sensitive this morning already. I know it's impossible to have pregnancy symptoms already, but I never get sensitive nipples with ovulation...

I don't think I did end up ovulating yesterday or today, my temp did go up today, but my body is saying other wise, having creamy dc but my cervix is finally softening and opening! so I hope it is soon, i'm glad we are ovulating around the same time so we can all obsess symptoms and stuff for each other.

55comet it could just be a slow rise this cycle. Good luck.

Think I also ovulated last night so I'm classing today as 1dpo, so glad to be in the 2ww!

55comet it could just be a slow rise this cycle. Good luck.

Think I also ovulated last night so I'm classing today as 1dpo, so glad to be in the 2ww!

Me too! I may have ovulated last night or this morning. I have a short lh surge. I think I ovulate the day off the lh surge. This morning my DH asked me what my temperature was. I think he's starting to catch on!

I get really cm after I've ovulated and towards my period coming. When I was pregnant with ds though I had tons and tons of it!

I thought I'd ovulated 2 days a go but then got more really strong positive opks. I'm actually experiencing what I think are ovulation pains and they're quite strong so I hope this is it. Will class tomorrow CD24 as 1dpo!

5dpo so just twiddling my thumbs for another week.

I'm so annoyed I've lost my journal from my last ttc. I was so obsessed and wrote every twinge in day by day and have my opks and hcg tests stuck in the back. It's somewhere in the house. I'd love to compare even though I remember not feeling any different until 5/6 weeks.

How is everyone this morning? I'm guessing I'm 2dpo today but no crosshairs yet on FF. Its way to early to symptom spot so I'm just going to try to enjoy the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->