Testing end of November

My opk is finally negative now after 2 days of positives and I had strong ovulation pains and loads of watery discharge. I'm thinking I'm 1dpo but didn't have a big rise at all today, hoping it's just a slow rise.

Taz now at least u can stop testing... But on the downside the frustrated waiting begins!

Praying for no2 - oh your good I am symptom spotting like crazy the last 2 days! had the creamy cm again today and tender boobs which is u usual for me.

Love cakes any luck with finding the journal?

I'm good. I'm twiddling my thumbs here at 4dpo as well. We might be getting a great Dane pup and supposed to go see her tonight. If hubby gets his pay check if not we will have to wait till Monday to go. I really hope we can go tonight since I've been looking forward to it all week.

I'm good. I'm twiddling my thumbs here at 4dpo as well. We might be getting a great Dane pup and supposed to go see her tonight. If hubby gets his pay check if not we will have to wait till Monday to go. I really hope we can go tonight since I've been looking forward to it all week.

Ooh that sounds so exciting!

I haven't got looking for my journal, hubby has been away and LO would be more of a hindrance than a help.

I go between getting really excited and hopeful to thinking it would be too good to be true so quickly. Last time it took 2 years, two months seems ridiculously short

Ooh that sounds so exciting!

I haven't got looking for my journal, hubby has been away and LO would be more of a hindrance than a help.

I go between getting really excited and hopeful to thinking it would be too good to be true so quickly. Last time it took 2 years, two months seems ridiculously short

we didn't end up getting to go yesterday since hubby had to work late, but we went today and played with her a little bit and paid our deposit for her, we get to pick her up on Monday! I'm pretty excited!

Ahh that's lovely u will have to post a picture when u get her!
I'm getting tired of waiting now. 6dpo today. AF due Friday. any symptoms yet ladies?

I'll be testing end of November, too. Just came off an early mc last cycle so this cycle is kinda wonky. Just got a positive OPK today :)

Sorry Jaxie AND Good Luck To you.

FF put me at 5dpo today! That means my timing was great. We Dtd 6 days before, 3 days before. The day of and the day after. My lh surge is so brief, I only get a positive opk the day of ovulation. I hope it was enough. 3 days before seems too early and the day of seems too late.

Besides that DH sperm analysis came back normal.

Sorry Jaxie AND Good Luck To you.

FF put me at 5dpo today! That means my timing was great. We Dtd 6 days before, 3 days before. The day of and the day after. My lh surge is so brief, I only get a positive opk the day of ovulation. I hope it was enough. 3 days before seems too early and the day of seems too late.

Besides that DH sperm analysis came back normal.

Good news!

That sounds like u did enough bd to me. We did 2 days leading up to Ov, day of and day after. Feel a bit crampy this evening

Hello, Im cd 9. Using opk for the first time, been negative last 2 days, yesterday I had what seems to be a bit of ewcm. Not sure as not checked it before really. Not sure what my cycles are like as had coil removed last month but they have always been pretty regular. FF apps showing my fertile days as a couple of days away. Hoping to get a positive on an opk soon.

Goodluck to everyone :)

Praying4no2 that's great about the SA :)

9dpo today. I'm very tempted to test but keep reminding myself I only got my BFP at 11dpo last time and it was pretty faint. Plus I got a bit crazy last month and tested from 8dpo and don't have many tests left lol.

I know I could never wait till AF was late I'm too impatient. Plus I find the dwindling hope gentler than having it crushed in one go

Love cakes I'm getting the urge to test too! Only 7dpo today. Finding the wait hard, just want to know.

Ok I have 4 ICs and a supermarket test, so I can't start till Wednesday. I could probably order more and have them here in a few days but it's giving me a reason to hold off.

I will be strong!

I'm 8 dpo today, got horrible indigestion tonite too and sore boobs x

Good morning ladies. I have had no symptoms except dreaming last night I was pregnant.

Cd11 here. Ewcm last 2-3 days but not much. Opk are negative still. Thinking Im ovulating next couple of days.

So I cracked and tested at 10dpo.

I definitely see a second line but it's too faint to see a colour. I drove myself mad with evaps last cycle. Why do I to this to myself!

No symptoms but I never had any until 5 weeks last time and I've only ever had 2 true cycles so don't really know what's normal for me pre af

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14