Testing from 6dpo Updated 11dpo IC

Thank you ladies!!
It was 100% a pink clear line within the tine limit.
This morning however everything ia BFN.
The boots test has a tiny line but i cant even pick it up on camera.
I have awful AF type cramps so this is clearly over. Thank you to everyone who has commented over the past week :o
X

This was the only picture i have of it. DH says he still sees it but with FMU it should have been way darker than that.

This was only our first month back TTC so i shouldnt have had my hopes so high i suppose but i just feel so so deflated.
X

20190824_092042.jpg

Something is catching my eye. Good luck
Thanks, part of me wants to test again this afternoon exactly 24 hours on from yesterday as i have always tested better in the afternoon/evening but i also dont want to face it :lol:

Have you tried a frer? On a test similar to this with dd I had a slight shadow but classed it as negative, dipped a frer in same urine and got a faint but clear bfp
Good luck!

SOrry I remember now you couldn’t find one!

I see the line but I don't see a lot of progression. I would try a different test, good luck Hun xx

Im going to hold off testing today. Had some brown cm on the tissue this AM so i put a pad on ready for AF especially with these cramps. Been walking around all morning/afternoon and there hasnt been anything else yet but i can feel it coming x

Thanks ladies, i havent tested this AM. I will look for a FRER again today. No AF, no signs not even brown CM. Still have cramping every now and then so we will see x

Hi ladies just wanted to update you all.
Before i could test i started feeling really sick and unwell and then 30 minutes later AF arrived like it never has before! Its so heavy and i have awful stomach cramps but im kinda glad i have an answer.

Thank you all for your help and support this month. Best wishes to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->