Testing Nov 4th ish. Anyone with me?

Thanks Naaxi, I hope so too!

Technically now 11dpo (since its after midnight here!), cd30 and had spotting 6/7dpo. Still getting all sorts of symptoms, just got to wait it out a bit longer!

No more tests left at home so at least I can't be tempted to test again yet! Haha

Naaxi- Bummer such a short LP!

Pennies- Might as well wait now. :)

I'm on CD27 and BFN, but no AF yet so I guess it isn't over yet...

2much how long are your cycles usually? My last one was 35 days and the one before that was 39!

You reckon I should just wait it out to the 6th? Or to projected af on the 9th?

I'm a poas addict so I say TEST on the 6th hahaha!

Tested this morning at 9dpo using ic and got the expected bfn. I now only have 1 ic and 2 CB with weeks indicators left in the house. I really have to try hold out til AF due next week Tuesday but that is still 4 whole days away, I don't think I have that sort of self discipline!

Aphy, it's so hard isn't it!

Naaxi, I will reluctantly wait until Sunday to test!

Meanwhile symptoms continue that I just can't ignore, if af does come then I have no idea how it's possible to imagine all of this!

Hi ladies, I'm out now as my temp had a big drop this morn,so af on its way, I got my hopes up this cycle too

Pennies, it's not imagination, it is that the increased progesterone that comes after O regardless of if AF comes or you get pregnant, wil cause varying symptoms from one month to another. And I can't remember if you've been trying long?? But I know the MOMENT you are actually TTC, there a a gazillion more symptoms you are noticing than you've ever noticed before and most times it realy is just that you're hyper aware of them now,most that they have never been there before.
But regardless, I hope it's all because you're pregnant! Lol

Hey girls so I am out too this cycle. Had temp drop and started spotting this morning. Guess my test was just an evap. So hopefully you girls are lucky and get your bfp ^^ lots of babydust :dust:

This is our first month TTC so probably is that I'm more aware of what's happening! Probably just wishful thinking and I'm so hopeful!

Okay I am out for sure... AND wasted a test because I didn't wipe before testing haha. Damnit.

Okay I am out for sure... AND wasted a test because I didn't wipe before testing haha. Damnit.

Bummer, sorry you are out, Naaxi. I thought about testing this morning and skipped (for once)- sure enough, AF just showed up.

Blah. Here's to the next cycle...

Sorry about AF Naaxi and 2much :hugs:

Ohh, sorry ladies!! Last month I caught my pee to test, then wiped red.... Haha, so managed to not waste a test cos I hadn't opened it, but it was close!

11dpo now, managed not to test this morning, gonna try wait one day at a time...

Flyingduster when are you planning to test? I'm 11dpo today too, my app is saying to test on Sunday at 14dpo??

So I'm going to test tomorrow at 10dpo but I'm nervous that it will be a bfn I would normally try and hold on until at least 12/14 dpo but we're going on hoilday on Saturday so wanted to test before.

I don't feel very pregnant I have symptoms but think they are af related and worried because I didn't have any symptoms at all when pregnant with my son so actually symptoms could be a bad sign :(

Sorry apparently I'm a newbie. How does spotting or blood in urine affect a pregnancy test? Why would it be wasted?

Sorry apparently I'm a newbie. How does spotting or blood in urine affect a pregnancy test? Why would it be wasted?

It would mean the op was getting there period so would know they were not pregnant so would not need to test to find out.

Still no AF, boobs are sore, slight pulling on my section scar but also feel crampy xx

Yeah moet the mention of blood is mean if AF has arrived, which means you're not pregnant without needing to test, but if you test with that pee before wiping and realising AF is there, of course it'll be bfn but if you'd only wiped first you'd have known!!

Pennies, I'd like to wait till AF is due on Monday (14dpo) but I am considering testing tomorrow at 12dpo.... Just looking at my chart, there is a bit of a dip there at 6dpo that may have been implantation, and then my temps jumped up to another level higher, which *can* be a good sign. So if the hcg doubles every 48-72 hours, and beginning levels start around 5 or maybe lower, soooooo I could potentially get a BFP tomorrow. We shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->