Testing thread for later use.

I hope you get lucky this cycle :)

Would tomorrow be O day and sat 1DPO?
Should i still test tomorrow to see if my surge lowers?

Getting some pain on my left ovary (always seems to be thst sidr i ovulate)
So thinking it s right around the corner. Hoping i get those:spermy: in to meet the egg!!!!

My worry is when I checked my cervix my finger was covered in white thick CM.
When i gi to the bathroom lots of ewcm. (Although less thnlan yesterday)

Better not harm those little solders!

Last edited:
Stupid OPK is still positive but not as positive. And my CM is pretty all dried up.

Last night was a bust. I got like very little specimen in.............I'm not sure if I even have another chance this evening to get some BD ing in or just consider myself out already. ](*,)](*,)](*,) He finished but a false manouevre left the ejaculation pretty much on the outside. Maybe some little bit inside.

Think I have a chance tonight?
And why is my OPK still POSITIVE! Darn it! is ovulation 12-24 hours after FIRST or LAST OPK surge?
Is tomorrow 1DPO? Or not to be considered 1dpo anymore.

Crap....:nope:

CD14a.png

Last edited:
I wish I ould help but I only ever used those tests with smileys and have zero experience with those sticks :( I hope someone else can help you with the peaks etc. But I would definitely dtd tonight if you can. I am pretty sure you can get preggo either side of the surge?

Thanks Angel!
Having some blood spotting now when I wipe with ewcm. According to my research (sounds like Im some kind of professional here but promise I am not! haha ) its usually O. So means my egg should still be good tonight if i assume 12 hour viability. So Phiew. Tomorrow will be 1DPO.
So will BD again tonight. Hopefully get some more chances.

My OPK indicates exactly what I saw online. Surge is leaving so EGG is out and about. Now to get some men to it hi hi.

Tomorrow 1DPO- and the TWW begins.

cd15b.png

Good luck. Hope it’s your month. Don’t worry about the swimmers not all getting in the right place..that stuff can happen at times but only takes a little bit!

The OPK’s are puzzling. I ovulate on the day of my darkest one but some ladies ovulate up to 36 hours later. Then there’s the thing where they say that an egg can live 12-24 hours so BDing on day after O or day after surge can be just fine. In fact my apps always say to BD two days after when you think you ovulated as well. Basically just as much BD as possible before and after lol (but I know it’s not always practical to do!)

When will you test do you think?

Probably the 18th. My son's birthday is the 17th so will test after. Should be 10dpo then.
For whatever reason dont want to test before his birthday...but whom I kidding I ll probably start at 7dpo. LOL

Good luck hon.

My dd birthday is on the 19th jan haha.
I'm 3dpo so mite test around the 17th.

Just hope my early ovulation hasn't ruined my chances.

Good luck hon.

My dd birthday is on the 19th jan haha.
I'm 3dpo so mite test around the 17th.

Just hope my early ovulation hasn't ruined my chances.
I honestly don't think so! Stay positive! Ohhh testing soon! can't wait to see those tests. IM 3dpo today so we are about a day apart!!!

I have a POAS problem.
Peed on an OPK this morning because i needed to see something. Haha not sure it tells me anything at all. But there it is.
I've created an account on countdowntopreganncy.com. Good lord what a BLACK hole of information that is!!! Everything you need to obsess completely!! You can count your possibility of pregnancy according to BDing and symtpoms...HAHAHA Apparently Im at 7%.
.....Better than zero i guess. But waiting to prove them wrong!! Hahaha
You can obsess per day what your symptoms mean and their probability of pregnancy.. pregnancy test accuracy, probabibilty of spotting...Goodness enough to make you crazy! haha Of course I fell trap to ALL their calculations

COME ON 18th!!!!!

CD18opk.png

lol sounds perfect for POS addicts :haha:

I've had an account on there for like 10yrs lol. Ctp is a good site. I think anyways.

I feel weird asking, but I know both of you @Deethehippy and @LuvallmyH have husbands over 40-45. Was it harder getting them on the TTC train? Sperm issues?

*sorry if i'm prying*
No issues here with dh. His sperm was tested back when we were ttc #3, so he was 44 then. He’s 60 now and still doesn’t seem to be an issue. The baby we lost in June was genetically perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->