Thanks ladies

Razcox

LTTTC - 4 mc's
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all the ladies here in TTC, i have learnt so much in the few months of being here. I got my :bfp:(superdrug yesterday and digi today) and have a doctors appointment on Monday. So now keeping everything crossed for a good sticky bean and a smooth 9 months. :cloud9: :happydance: So i guess i will be off to tri 1 now but will be sure to check in with you guys.

On a final note i can not praise pre seed enough it was our first cycle of using it and i have got that :bfp: where 4 cycles before have failed. t may just be chance but you never know. Also i would say CP means very little, mine was up and down like a yo yo and at one point was very low and i began to think i was out for the month. Then on the day AF was due, whoosh it shot up like a rat up a drain pipe! So keep that PMA and its not over until :witch: comes.

Lots of :hug: and hope to see you over in 1st tri soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations. That's great news. thanks for the tips...i ordered my preseed for this cycle too - hopefully it gets me my long awaited BFP!

Well seems this thread was moved not sure why as it was my good bye to the TTC lot and i have poated already on the BFP thing - Oh well!

well done congrats xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->