That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

hello wonderful ladies!
i love where all your names come from.

DH and I are definitely bding!! DTD on cd8 & cd10. im on cd11 today and still no CM arrgg! where are you? stay ositive stay positive :nope: I will be buying some grapefruit juice as Crio suggested (thanks!) to help me along. this is my first time charting ever so I dont know what day I O or how long my LP is.

Im on hiatus from work as of today until the 4th as well. its a well deserved vacation.

seems like most of us will be O this weekend and will be posting on the TWW thread for our January 2011 testing.

:hi:grand: not sure if everyone on the December TWW thread have tested but once everyone does may we rename the December thread January?

on with bding :sex:!!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Yeah Lisa - I was thinking I may have to change it soon but I didn't want to do it so fast - I think I'll change it to Dec/Jan and then to January purely when we get to New Years since I don't want to leave anybody out :)

PS. Have you thought of buying Conceive Plus or Preseed to help EWCM issues...??? I'm doing that plus grapefruit juice.
GL! Excellent BD action - very SMEP!

:hi: Good morning everyone!
I can't wait until the :witch: leaves - I don't even remember inviting her to stay with us for Christmas!
This has definitely turned into the Sex, Booze and Rock & Roll thread, just as I had hoped! :haha:

grand: sounds good :thumbup: I dont think I have CM issues as I get plenty of EWCM, Im wondering where it is cuz my calendar says that Im in my fertile days but I have no CM whatsoever. Im really hoping this doesnt mean that Im Oing later which then in turn means that I have a short LP. before m/c my CDs were 26 but as I said, never charted so not sure what CD I O. we'll see what happens the next few days. According to my calendar, Im due to O on 12/25. I think Im still going to give GF juice a chance. can I get Ruby Red GF juice? which one should I get?

thanks ladies for all the help!

Grand: You are "chat happy" and thats why we all love you! keep up the good work!

Sparkle: glad to hear you are feeling happy, relaxed and festive! Good for you! And I hope you enjoying all the BDing!

Kizzy: glad the witch has gone now. Glad you can start BDing now, and enjoy a sexy Christmas!

New: I havent given up caffeine at all whilst TTC (and I didnt with my previous pregnancy either) I am still drinking 2-3 mugs of tea a day (i dont like coffee) Im sure a bit of caffeine when you fancy it will do no harm.

Lisa: you are one day ahead of me, and following the "every other day" rule the same as me. Good luck! As for CM, i havent got any yet either, so dont be too worried, im sure it'll arrive soon. FXd!

Anna: sorry to hear the witch is still lingering. Hope she pisses off soon so that you can start BDing! And welcome back to the greatest thread ever!

Wow its sure been busy on here! lol As for my Name, my hose's name is Impetuous Pearl. So just a shortened version of that.

Thinking of trying the SMEP this month. Everyother day CD8-? Then Every day CD?-? any one know?? lol

CD8 for me today. Due to O CD 17 or 18 I think which makes New Years Eve or Day.

Hi Imppearl - I posted on your other thread but here's the link again for SMEP: https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

PS. what is hose's???

Just checking in lovely ladies! Glad we are all well!

I love the user name descriptions, I'm not sure about why I picked mine to be honest! I am fond of a bit of glitter and sparkle....

Hi gorgeous girls!

Loved hearing where people's nicknames came from.

What is everyone doing over the holidays?

DH and I are off to the wilds of the Scottish highlands for a while - not sure if we're coming back down south for Hogmanay. Can't wait to see my Mum and my baby sister! :happydance:

BDing continues well. Very well in fact - having a fantastic time, and DH is as happy as a turkey on Boxing Day. :haha: Thank God for being oversexed. :blush: Will miss out tonight though - do people think missing CD 10 will damage our chances that much? O is supposed to be Christmas day or boxing day - Xmas morning would be ideal, right? :shrug:

Just want to quickly say a big thanks to your lovely girls, you've been a fantastic source of support and validation for me recently and I wanted you to know I really appreciate it. :hugs: DH asks after you a lot by the way - "Is that you on B&B again? How are the girls doing?" :D

Good evening ladies! Merry Almost Xmas Eve!

Lisa - You should be fine if you are having regular sex and EWCM is not an issue...I'm due to O on the 25th as well...we're O twins!:hugs:

Anna - I hope the :witch: takes a hint and gets out of your house fast for Xmas.

New - I have sort of half given up caffeine...everything in moderation right???

Shelleney - I am indeed Chat Happy (I should enter the club...Hello my name is Grandbleu and I have a problem...BnB obsession)

Sparkle - I love glitter and sparkle as well :) as you can see from my siggy!

Crio - I concur...you guys have been invaluable during the ups downs crazies and symptom "sleuthing" :rofl: Merci Beaucoup!

AFM: BD is on for tonight! For Xmas OH's dad can't come because his Glasgow flight was cancelled (going through Heathrow - seriously though...there hasn't been snow in like 4 days). I'm kind of sad but happy that OH and I can BD to our heart's content without worrying. So it will just be the two of us (hopefully the last two of us Xmas's ever). No crazy plans.

DESSERT tonight: YUM YUM
Do you think this might be a sign of things to come...it was on the top of the bottle!
PC230003.jpg

PC230009.jpg

PS. Crio - I forgot to say CD10 and no BD shouldn't be a problem...seriously I think the best is to have sex 2days and 1day before Oday and perhaps O day itself. You'll be fine...just play catch up and do everyday 11, 12, 13, 14...and so on.

Lol Grandbleu! Here's hoping for you lady, you deserve it! :flower:

Keep thinking about O day being Christmas. There's no other present I'd want more to be honest! Going to try to be good and not read into every twinge, retch and tingle next month, in serious fear for my sanity! :haha:

In all seriousness, I've got a really good feeling about this month for some reason.

For everyone:

:dust:

I hope the airports get blocked up with all the storks arriving next year!

:blue::pink::blue::pink::blue::pink::blue::pink::blue::pink::blue::pink:

C xxx

Between sex, ciggies, wine, caffeine and the general debauchery of OTWWaiters I thought we could get to know each other :): What does your internet name mean??? I'll go first.

Grandbleu: It's my favorite film Le Grand Bleu...all about free diving and the ocean...I love both! (or did I love the leading man? yum yum :munch:)

My name is not exciting, does exactly what it says on the tin. :haha:

I joined and was feeling overwhelmed with all the acronyms and baby 'speak'.
And to be honest, joined in a rush to ask for advice as I was bleeding and scared and it was the first thing that entered my head. :dohh:

Did consider changing it but I kinda like it now.:awww:

Ok trying to remain calm but after a BD session...and lots of waiting around after...giving time to the swimmers to find their new girlfriend, went to the loo and there was a single drop of TMI blood...

I AM SO :happydance:

The only time I've ever gotten a spot of blood mid cycle and post sex was when I conceived the first time.

Please let this be a good omen.[-o<

You girls are all busy probably doing your own :sex: but just wanted to share my excitement. Not telling OH yet because I want to surprise him in the New Year.

Night Night and have fun all!

Hi ladies! Just checking in to see how all of you are doing! I have been out the last couple of days due to a lot of real life stuff going on. I was actually appointed to run the holiday party at my firm yesterday, so I was a bit frazzled! It went off without a hitch though and was a great success, so I feel VERY relieved! Also, DH finally accepted one of the offers from a firm here in the city, so no moves to Chicago in my future (which is another relief!) It sure has been a stressful week!

As for my board name, Amberyll is not my real name (haha, odd if it was!). I actually did some online gaming back in the day and Amberyll was my avatar name. For some reason I grew attached to it, so I tend to use it a lot! haha My real name is Belinda. :) Which is kind of unusual also, but I don't mind! Friends call me "B" for short.

I may not be around for the next few days due to holidays and travelling, I just wanted to wish all you ladies the best, and know that I am thinking of you all and keeping my fingers crossed for all of us during this time! I'm really hoping for some BFPs from this crew come the new year!

Hugs to all!

OMgosh Grandbleu! I'm so excited and keeping my fingers crossed for you!

:hi: This thread moves so fast now - I don't even know where to begin!

First of all, I want to wish you all a wonderful holiday. I hope that we can all put this crap year behind us and start fresh in 2011.
2011: the year of the :bfp:!!!
From the looks of it, 'tis the season to be having all kinds of :sex:, so enjoy that ! :bunny: It looks as though you'll all be moving on to the TWW thread shortly, leaving me in the OTWW. :hissy: Is there no one out there with the same cycle as me?!? Actually, I've realized that my period always comes on the full moon. How hippy-ish of me!
Anyways, this may be the last time I'm on here for a while. My husband and I are travelling across Canada for the next two weeks to visit family and friends. I likely won't have access to a computer to check in on BnB; also, I doubt that we'll get much BDing done in that time. :dohh: Luckily my predicted fertile period starts the day we get home!
Take care of yourselves, and I wish you all the best. Happy New Year and all that, and good luck catching that egg this cycle. I truly hope that when I log back on in a few weeks that I see all of your names with :bfp: next to them.
:kiss:

Morning All! I'm just headind out for our Christmas Eve due with Dh's family, then Mine tomorrow! Hope Everyone Has a Great Chraismas!!

Hiya Ladies!

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Heres hoping for lots of BFPs in 2011!

Thinking of you all
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back