That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

fx'd for you grand!!!

wishing everyone a wonderful holiday!!

AFM: Im having a dilema again with temps! it seems that the past 5 days my temps have stayed up from 97.4 on Dec 19, which was my last day of AF. Im so confused!!!! as you know Ive never charted b4 so I cant even compare it to anything. according to my calendar, Im on CD12 and suppose to O on 12/25 but Im 100% positive that I wont bcuz there is no sign of any EWCM, which I always get right b4 Oing. feeling a little overwhelmed bcuz I dont know what to think. all I wanted this month was to stay positive and not get stressed out but Im so stressed right now thinking about this. what do you make of this? have any of you gone through something like this so soon after AF?
thx for letting me vent ladies, :hugs:

hope everyone is well.

keeping fx'd for 2011 :bfp: s!!!!!

Merry Xmas to all! and happy :sex:!

May Xmas make our dreams come true and BFPs for the new year.​

PS. Lisa - do you have a link to your chart your could share? I wouldn't be too worried just yet. Just keep temping...it will probably go up by Sunday after you've ovulated just keep BDing. Also post-M/C maybe your ovulation predictors such as EWCM have changed a little. I'm sure you will be fine and as long as you are BDing you'll catch that egg when it comes.

PS. Just another tip from this TTC elf :): We are currently BDing every 18 hours since yesterday CD12 (I'm keeping track obviously...OH is just getting lucky at different times of day and night...unaware of the calculations behind it all). I read somewhere on here that 18 hours is optimal for catching the egg (she sadly has a short life span) but also provides just enough time to make sure that OH has enough quality swimmers. Just thought I'd throw that out there for any of your girls that are fertile this weekend and can fit it all in with Xmas plans and all. :dust: to you all and much love!

MERRY XMAS to all! ENJOY the holidays!

Here is my present to you all:

:sex: + :dust: =:baby:

Merry Christmas to all my gorgeous girls.

Here's to all enjoying next Christmas with beautiful new arrivals. FX'd for 2011 BFPs all around.

My lil update: BDing every day - staying with family so can't quite keep up to every 18 hours! Lovely Lady O is due tomorrow according to my tracker - have some twingy pains in my lower right side though. (I always ovulate from the right, had the left ovary taken out when I was 19. 15cm dermoid cyst :growlmad:) Really have a good feeling about being back in Scotland, I'm sure our last BFP was as a result of a holiday spent here. Maybe it's being relaxed, maybe there's something in the water! Hopefully whatever it is works it's magic for us again!

Hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas.

Lots of Love and Babydust!

Crio x x x

Merry Christmas Grandbleu!
Thank you for the 18 hour tip. Im due to O on New Years Day. So will try and DTD every 18 hours around that time. The OH wont know what hit him! :sex: Hope you had a lovely day yesterday.

Merry Christmas Crio!
Hope you are having a lovely time in Scotland. I hope it brings you good luck again. Make sure you have plenty of :sex: and catch that eggy tomorrow!

Hope all of the other ladies had a wonderful day yesterday, and that you all have BFPs in the new year!!
xx

Happy Holidays Everyone! This is probably my last stop in for a few days as we are headed to Baltimore for the New Years. I'm going to try to peek in whenever I can get around a computer though!

I'm wishing you all the best and BFPs all around for 2011!!

AFM: My temps have been all over this month during the OTTW, but I'm still slated to "O" on Thursday. Just got my first batch of EWCM today, so making sure to BD as much as I can over the next few days!

Good luck Amber! Have fun away!

Things have been quiet here during the holidays...even obsessive me was off for two whole days GASP!

Hope everyone is still enjoying a lovely holiday!

PS. AFM: Still no Oday yet - Where the bleep is she??? seriously as much as I love my OH we need a day off of the :sex:....but O is still not here...uncharacteristically late for me. GRRRRRRRR...if only AF would be late then I would be happy...somehow our bodies just never cooperate with our desires.

Hi Shelleny! - Oh my gosh every 18 hours is harder than I thought...it started off all good 10 pm - then 4 pm - then 10 am - then 4 am???? (yeah that one didn't happen)...seriously you need to have a 3 day party stay in jammies weekend to accomplish this routine...We're back to 24 hours now...but good luck. We would have been fine if O day had come when I expected her...like 2 DAYS AGO!!!! but nooooooo she's taking her sweet time and torturing us...so now we're like on day 6 or 7 and seriously every 18 hours just isn't possible...we're not crazy bunny shaggers LOL.

Much dust to you love!

Hey Crio - I read you had some blood spotting and EWCM on another thread!!! SWEET! I think you've Oed - were you temping as well or just reading other signs? Hope you conceived your baby in the highlands of Scotland! X

Hey Grandbleu! Hope your o day comes soon! We're still waiting tho I think it will be soon. Still lots of ewcm. I forgot to bring my opks with us to the in laws, ooops!

We haven't been able to bd at all since we've been here so I'm sure we will miss it this month. We've got lo in our room and he's been sleeping really badly.

I've found Christmas really tough, don't quite know how to put it into words but I'm sure you ladies will understand.

Many :hugs: to you all xx

Hey Sparkle - I totally get it...OH and I didn't even do a proper Xmas at all...just had not desire to celebrate really. :hugs: Remember it only takes once...I hope you got a little BD in despite the hard circumstances.

Haha, Grandbleu! I knew the 18 hour plan would come unstuck somewhere along the line!! :haha: but im sure you're still having enough :sex: to catch that eggy when she (finally) arrives. Good luck!

Sparkle, sorry you havent managed to have any :sex: over the holidays. I hope you havent O'd yet, and that you still have a chance this month. Also, I know what you mean about Christmas being really hard this year. You're in good company here, we all know how you're feeling :hugs:
xx

Hello ladies!

it's been a few days, I hope eveyone's holiday was fantastic!!

haha, don't think i can do the 18 hr bding...LOL

AFM: Im on CD15 I've been having high temps since the last day of AF except yesterday as I had gotten up to use the loo a few hours before taking temp. I had a small amount of EWCM last night and have had period like cramps the past day and a half. At one point my FF chart said that I O'd on Dec 19, so don't know what to think now as it says that Im on CD15.

how is everyone doing?

I'm really hoping we'll be able to tonight, and since I'm due to ovulate soon we might be ok.

Thanks for your understanding ladies. I just feel so empty...

:cry:

I don't know what to say...I don't even know if I should be a part of this forum anymore...we're not TTCing anymore...my OH has had enough of my crazy desperation to get pregnant...that's it.

He's told me I need to get over losing my baby 3 months ago and that he doesn't want to try anymore. It's too much pressure for him and I'm just becoming obsessive and he has no desire to do anything with me anymore.

I am in tears...I don't know what to do??? I'm officially never going to be a mother and I don't even know if I can stay with my OH after all this. I know we're all emotional here...I just feel it's all over.

Sorry to dump all this on you all...I just got shot down when I told him we had to have sex again tonight...I offered to do a massage to start the mood...and NADA...and then this whole argument.

:cry:

Oh Grandbleu! :cry:
I am so so sorry!
If it helps, my OH and I had a similar argument a few weeks back. He said I was too obsessed with TTC and needed to get over losing Baby C properly before trying again. But i just explained my feelings to him, and promised not to be so obsessed anymore (i still am, i just let it all out on here instead of infront of him) He calmed down after a couple of days and we started TTC again.
Im sure your fight will blow over, and you will be OK again soon. This time is hard for him too, and I bet he is scared of making a new baby incase you lose it again. Men just struggle to express themselves the way we do, and often end up saying the wrong thing, or blowing things out of proportion.
Try to talk calmly about it, or agree on a compromise together.
I really hope you can sort it out between you.
If you need anyone to talk to, you know where I am.... :hugs:
xx

Thanks hon - sometimes this TTC road seems so lonely...I don't know what I would do without you girls. I'm still crying...but maybe if we give it a rest he will be more responsive to my feelings...right now I just feel hopeless.

you need to talk to him. explain how you feel, and ask how he's feeling :hugs;
xx

Thanks Shelleney - I can't help but think that I should be 6.5 months pregnant right now and blissful and my OH and I wouldn't even be having these arguments. I think we need to talk out our feelings more but right now I'm just sad and crying and he's super angry...doesn't make for a good combination...we'll have to wait for a day or two to cool down...I think I'm out for this month unless there truly is a miracle worker. We're not going to be having sex any time soon that's for sure.

I'm sorry you guys have had arguments as well. I'm glad I'm not alone though. I've made the promise to keep my crazy TTC self bottled up in front of him and let loose on the forum but I guess some of the crazies came out :wacko:. I'll try to be better...something stupid I do is that I torture myself by going on celebrity baby sites (I know it's pathetic trust me...I'm not proud) and just get all sad and depressed...and then I found out tonight Nathalie Portman is pregnant and I actually really like her as an actress and one of my friends was friends with her when she was at college and apparently she's a very nice person but I said something mean of course out loud and OH heard me (like I said I know this is pathetic and I'm not proud:dohh:) - I was not like this pre-M/C but post-M/C it's hard to take other peoples' pregancies as good news (Besides TTCAL girls...I have a heart for them!)...anyways that downspiraled...ladida and here we are not talking and not having sex and definitely not having a baby this month...should I blame Nathalie??? just kidding...just trying to find some humor.

Thanks for listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->