That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Morning ladies!

Grandblue--yes, they should taste like a soft brownieesque cookie before you add the filling. The filling is a bit sweeter and that is where the mint flavoring comes from--let that cool also after filling so they set! hehe

Also glad you and OH are on the up and up! I agree TTC adds so much stress to things, and it is frustrating!!

GreyGirl and New--thank you for the tips on the opks. I may have to fork over for some this week (as I'm already CD13) and next and then order some cheapies online if this cycle ends up being a bust. I have heard great things about the CBFM, that may be an idea for an investment if we go a few more months without any luck, since it took us 8 months to get pregnant the first go-round this past year.

AFM: CD13, and still hanging out in LowTempLand. I anticipate a mini-spike as usual before dropping again to O. I absolutely HATE that I have an extra week in the OTWW! arg! Gonna get some OPKs and start learning how to use them, and hopefully some BDing tonight to keep the boys fresh! lol

Hi ladies,

Please can I join you ladies?

I had an early MC on the 12th 3 days after a positive test. The bleeding only went on for about 4 days, but I am still abit crampy and noticed some more light bleeding today. We are going to try straight away, dr didn't say we couldn't....so here we go again!

I hate waiting to Ov it seems to take for ever to get here. My temp has finally gone down so I hope my cycle won't be too messed up

My Chart - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-12-20

Hi pinga- welcome, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Sounds like lots of people getting stuck into the festive bding!!

Blinking witch is still here, day 6 now. I'm really not getting my cycles at the moment. After my 1st mc I went back to 'normal' almost straight away but it seems to be a little different this time. Hoping we'll be back to the bding soon.

In the meantime I've made loads of mincepies this afternoon, while listening to Christmas music and supping a glass of mulled wine, yum!

hello OTWW!! :hugs::hugs:

haven't been on, been shopping for xmas gifts and wrapping and cooking and cleaning and well you know the story. had a great weekend though. :winkwink:

how is everyone?

New, Sar, & Pinga, welcome. I love this thread as I know you will. the ladies are so wonderful and helpful.

AFM - on CD8: the ugly :witch: is gone!!! YaY!! :thumbup: DTD yesterday...oops started too early. I am going to do the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) this month and you're supposed to start on CD8....oh well more :sex: tonight!!!! :happydance:
so this month it's vitex, red raspberry leaf tea (tones uterine lining), and SMEP. I really want a :bfp: next month.

New Year baby :dust: to everyone!!!

Hey Lisa - You're in the Xmas spirit! Remember with Red Raspberry Leaf Tea that after O day don't take it anymore as it can cause contraction and not help implantation...before Oday is good though (my Best Friend used it and got her BFP!)

Oooh I've got some raspberry leaf tea. When should you take it?

:hi: grand, :hugs: yea I read the same thing somewhere so stopping once I O.. :hugs:.

:hi: sparkle: I started taking it on CD4 but I think you can take it CD1 until O. you don't take it past O as grand said, it can cause contractions.

Thanks, I know it causes contractions. I bought it ready when I was pregnant with my son to take in case I went overdue. Then he was a premmie!

Hello OTWWers!
I have been reading all of todays posts, thanks for all of the advice!
Hope you are all OK. Plenty of :sex: i hope?
I am CD7 today, and the :witch: has finally pissed off. Gonna follow the SMEP this cycle, so start BDing on CD 9 (but will probs BD tonight, as it has been over a week, and my OH deserves some fun) :haha:
Anyways, good luck to everyone this month :thumbup:
xx

Morning all :wave:!

Welcome Pinga!

How's it going in the OTWW???

AFM: I got my Conceive Plus last night in the post!!!:happydance: and will be using it this cycle YIPEE!!! My OH's father is not coming in the end for this weekend (All that bad weather in London!!!) which makes me sad because after all my complaining I was actually looking forward to his company and having Xmas with just more than me and OH. I guess for BD action anywhere anytime though it's a good thing.

X

Grandbleu- yay for the conceive plus! And for having the place to youselves...

AFM- the witch has gone and the bding has commenced!!

Just a random post but I girl just got her BFP today (on pregnancy tests section) and she said that she used Conceive Plus!!!! and she thinks that was the magic key!!!:thumbup:

Morning Ladies!

Pinga--Welcome! Sorry to hear of your loss, :hugs: and hoping that things work out for you this cycle!

LiSa2010, Sparkle and Shelleney--glad the witch is gone and you ladies are on to the BDing club!

Grandbleu--hope the Conceive Plus is the extra spark you need for that BFP! (how did the cookies turn out btw?)

AFM: CD 14, temp went up today, BDing of course, and taking the red grapefruit juice. Enjoying my last couple days of caffeine (ie, morning coffee, etc) before I turn that off. Will stop the occasional glass of wine as well, although I may sneak one at xmas! I'm not forcasted to "O" until next week, so I feel I can be a little naughty right now and do my celebrating at xmas and be good at New Years. :winkwink: Also started using OPK strips, got a negative last night. Pretty simple to use, although it feels like I'll be spending lots of days looking for lines now! haha If this cycle ends up being a bust, I may invest in a CBFM, if I can convince DH to spend the money on it!

GM OTWW!!

Grand: YaY!! for receiving conceive plus finally, right? Aww don't feel bad about your OH's father, that's how you were feeling at the time and you know how our hormones can be when we really want something. Be glad that he will be safe at home instead of trying to travel in the bad weather. I hope CP works for you too!! :hugs:

Amber: I think we can all be a little naughty now and then :winkwink: I would love to have a drink at xmas but Im due to O that weekend and don't want to take the chance....

Hello to all the OTWW: lots of baby glue and baby :dust: for our 2011 :bfp:s

Hi all, We spent the weekend with extended family and got one christmas done, we still have 2 more. Christmas eve DH family, and Christmas day, my family. finished off all my shopping as well yesterday! Due to O areund New Years (31st, 1st, 2nd ish) so just practising for now, now that af is gone. Actually DH got the flue last night so nothing much ogin one yet. Glad he got it now rather then O time! Just hope I don't get it!

Hello Darlings!

For some reason I stopped getting updates for this thread - I assumed all had gone quiet on the OTWW front! Hope everybody has been well? Need to read back through the messages and update meself!

Well, as per the other thread I've just put up, all is a bit wierd at Casa De Crio. :wacko:I've got a bunch of symptoms after AF has gone. AF was pretty wierd to be honest, so not really sure what I'm doing now. Need to test before Xmas I think, all is very odd right now and I don't want to find out later that getting bolloxed with the family was actually a really bad idea.

Couldn't even brush my teeth properly yesterday morning - kept gagging on the toothbrush. Itchy nips :blush: kept me awake last night and DH nearly got a black eye after making a cheeky grab at the girls last night. Also on/off nausea and headache. And it could be my imagination (or a UTI :blush: but I do seem to be weeing a bit more often)

Little Doodle :angel: was conceived a week before my LMP according to the dates of his first scan, is it way too much to hope....? :shrug:

If so I will be signing myself into the nearest secure unit to weave baskets for a couple of months I think. TTC = :loopy: X 5000....

Morning all...:wave:

Coming into the home stretch for a bunch of us with Xmas O days!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Hope there is a lot of :sex: going on across the world for us!!! :winkwink:

Sparkle - catch that egg hon!!! Have fun with OH!!!

Amber - do you ovulate late in your cycle??? - are you trying soy this cycle or waiting to see how it goes??? For the CBFM - get it off of Ebay as it's cheaper Okay.

Lisa - good on you for not taking a chance with alcohol but I think one glass wouldn't hurt (I was downing Chardonnay...and cocktails right before I found out I as pregnant...I had no idea because sex had been dismal that month...seriously a freaking miracle!!!).

Imppearl - get OH back in tip top form for BDing action...

Crio - of course I always hold out hope and definitely FXed for you that all these weird symptoms lead to something...when are you going to test???

Morning to everyone else!!!

Morning Girls,

Imppearl - thought I'd join you over here so :hi:

Crio - :hi: don't think we've met before. Your symptoms sound good. I had AF before I discovered I was preg. Good luck.

AFM (thanks Grandbleu) my monitor has gone to peak today, gutted cos we didn't DTD last night cos we got in late. Plus had cn argument this morning over the damn snow so I'll have to do some serious creeping later :rofl:

Have a good day everyone x

Crio, sounds like interesting symptoms to me! Test soon!

How is everyone doing? Looks like some good progress :D

I feel like I'm going to be the last one on here after everyone else - stupid long cycles! We've only had :sex: a few times, I'm hoping to tempt him today or tomorrow so the :spermy: aren't left to get too old. Should be ovulating next week, seems so long away! I want to now so I can start the 'proper' 2ww, I just want to be pregnant - as does everyone here so I'm glad you all understand. I spoke to my twin yesterday and she confirmed she got pregnant with both children 1st time...wish I had her genes sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->