That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Morning Ladies!
How are we all today?
Grandbleu - glad your Conceive Plus has arrived, and that you have heard some success stories of people using it. Fingers crossed you will be joining them.
Sparkle - glad the witch has gone and the BDing has started. Have fun!
Amber - hope the OPKs and grapefruit juice work out for you this month Hun. And dont feel bad about having a cheeky glad of something over Xmas.
Crio - hope your symptom spotting does not land you in a secure unit over Crimbo...im sure they are leading up to something special! FXd!
New - hope your "creeping" works tonight, and you get some BD action! haha.
Grey - you wont be the last one on here! A few of us have long cycles too. You are in good company. Keep up the PMA!

Hi to Pinga, Lisa, Imp, and everyone else! :hi:

AFM - CD9, SMEP starts today :happydance:
xx

Hi ladies,

Thanks for the welcomes.

I have a long cycle aswell I hate that my body makes me wait even longer!
I am going to invest in a CBFM if i don't get pg this month. Anyone else use them?
Got OH's Mum coming soon to do Christmas. Then I should get in the Christmas spirit :wine:

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies,

Thanks for the welcomes.

I have a long cycle aswell I hate that my body makes me wait even longer!
I am going to invest in a CBFM if i don't get pg this month. Anyone else use them?
Got OH's Mum coming soon to do Christmas. Then I should get in the Christmas spirit :wine:

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey Pinga,

I have a CBFM, am on my second month of using it.
I recommend it, it takes the guess work out of the whole thing.

Good luck x

Hello :hi: to all the ladies!! :hugs: :hugs:

how is everyone? seems like a bunch of us will be O this week into the weekend....Fx'd for our new year :bfp: let the baby dancing :sex: commence!

AFM: on CD10 and that means SMEP for me!!! feeling good. my temps have been in the 98s the last 2 days. I haven't had any EWCM yet but really hoping that my temp means that I will be having some and then it's O time. I woke up with breasts soreness and had mild cramps this morning..hmmm. I am feeling so energized today. Im hoping it lasts through the rest of the week and through the weekend cuz Im going to need it when I do the 3 day SMEP part....LOL I can't wait to O already but Im keeping a PMA cuz I don't want to be stressed going into the days of O.

hope everyone's day is going well.

Hey Girls!

Lisa - I'm doing SMEP - well trying...we missed a day but it was day 8 and I really don't think we needed it...I should ovulate day 13/14 from my former charts so I guess we need to start the everyday stuff now (I heard if you do every 18 hours it's even better :winkwink:). Since I won't know till after my temp spike when I ovulated I think we'd better DTD every day from now until Xmas...:happydance: if we can keep up.

The first time we got pregnant all we did was CD12 and 13 (NTNP just happened to be those days) and boom...

only time will tell if our efforts all pay off :dust:

Good luck to all especially this weekend O day girls!

Hi Ladies,

Just tested.

:bfn:

And unsurprisingly now have rotten temperature and sniffles. It was flu, not BFP. Doesn't explain the itchy nips and sore boobs, but on thinking about it my new bra might... :dohh:

It's actually all pretty positive when I look at it logically. Have had a near perfect first cycle, apart from a slightly wierd :witch:, so hopefully that means everything is as it should be now.

BDing is going well.:haha: Extremely well actually - I didn't tell DH about my little mental episode. :blush: Got to travel over tomorrow night, but we've BD'd every night since AF left, so I hope it won't damage our chances too much.

How's everyone else? We seem to be oddly in synch in here! It's the :sex: like :bunny: thread at the moment - how awesome!

Grandbleu - Best of luck to you, your DH must be thinking he's pretty lucky at the moment? Mine's started to think he gets his birthday once a month! :haha:

Lisa - Have you tried drinking Green tea or grapefruit juice? It's supposed to do great things for EWCM - that or Robitussin cough mix?

Shelleney - Hope the SMEP is going well; what days are you meant to BD again?

Pinga - Belated welcomes hun. Love the name and the avatar, Pingu was my absolute favourite as a kid. Hope all is well with you!

Well, I'm off to have a coffee. A coffee. COFFEE!!!! :happydance: Oh my darling my love, how I have missed you. You tall dark handsome chocolate-sprinkled charmer you. Come 'ere! :coffee:

C X X X

Well, I'm off to have a coffee. A coffee. COFFEE!!!! :happydance: Oh my darling my love, how I have missed you. You tall dark handsome chocolate-sprinkled charmer you. Come 'ere! :coffee:

C X X X

Oh...don't rub it in...I've just given up my coffee!!! I want a tall dark handsome creature frolicking on my tongue :rofl:

Sorry about the BFN love but you're still in the game to catch an egg this month with the rest of us...BD is the only way so cheers to lots of :sex:!!!

This is turning out to be quite a hedonistic (and lovely) thread!...Sex, Wine, Ciggies, Gasp!!! Coffee...me loves it:happydance:

Between sex, ciggies, wine, caffeine and the general debauchery of OTWWaiters I thought we could get to know each other :): What does your internet name mean??? I'll go first.

Grandbleu: It's my favorite film Le Grand Bleu...all about free diving and the ocean...I love both! (or did I love the leading man? yum yum :munch:)

mybtnrci.jpg18959076.jpg

great idea....something to keep my mind occupied while waiting for O! :thumbup:

Lisa: it was a nickname I created for myself after my mother told me a story about the name.....and 2010 for joining BNB this year!!! Lisa suits me better than my real name.... :winkwink:

Lisa: it was a nickname I created for myself after my mother told me a story about the name.....and 2010 for joining BNB this year!!! Lisa suits me better than my real name.... :winkwink:

Cool - I love how you are incognito on here! - What's the story about the name that inspired you :)

Cool - I love how you are incognito on here! - What's the story about the name that inspired you :)

LOL. well when I was born, my mother wanted to name me Lisa, after my aunt on my father's side, my mother says that my father didn't want that name for me and I got stuck with the name I have now.....:dohh::shrug:

Nice idea Grandbleu!

My name actually is Criosaidh - it's the Gaelic spelling of Chrissie. :wave:

Thankfully I don't actually spell it that way, getting calls for "Miss Cryo-sad" would get annoying!

X

Nice idea with the names to pass the time :)

I have different names on other forums I'm on, but for this forum.

I am GreyGirl because I have a Greyhound and I'm a girl...nothing interesting, sorry!

Hey guys. After a few good :cry: and a sulky day, I've admitted defeat to the :witch: and have come back to the OTWW. PMA is slowly coming back, and I think you guys can help me get there.
Thanks for that, by the way. :flower:
I need to catch up a bit, but I did see that you guys are discussing your BnB names. So, here's the story on mine:
Annapurna is a peak that is part of the Himalayan mountain chain. I chose this name because I've always loved mountains, and it's my dream to one day see the Himalayas. Also, it obviously looks like a woman's name!
After doing a bit more research (*cough* I just googled it *cough*) I've found out that Annapurna is:
-a Sanskrit name which means Goddess of the Harvests, or literally "full of food". (I now find this quite fitting, as a mother is someone who give nourishment to their child.)
-the 10th highest peak in the world and the most dangerous to climb.
-8091 meters high. (!!!)

That's all for now. I'll catch up tomorrow. Admittedly, I'm a bit tipsy right now and typing does not come easily. :wine:
Have a good night everyone!

This is turning out to be quite a hedonistic (and lovely) thread!...Sex, Wine, Ciggies, Gasp!!! Coffee...me loves it:happydance:

Morning OTWWers!
Grandbleu hit the nail on the head here. We have a great thread going on. It almost makes me not want to leave and move over to the TWW thread....

Anyways, welcome back Anna. Sorry you had to return, but i hope its the last time for you (and all of us!)

As for my name - its a bit cheesy :blush: you know how people have started merging the names of celebrity couples lately (Brangelina, TomKat, etc), well my name is a mix of both mine and my OH's surnames. Mine starts with Shell and his ends in -eney. Sad, isnt it? :shy:

Hope you are all doing well today
xx

I love all your names...cool to see where they come from! :)

Hope everybody is Bding their Xmas hearts out...We're keeping up so far...My OH's dad's flight got cancelled from Glasgow so he can't spend Xmas with us (I'm actually kind of sad because after all my complaining I was also excited to host him and show him France a bit). However it does bode well for spontaneous (yet very carefully planned and executed) :sex:

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

PS. This is my 1000th post - I am clearly obsessed now!!! and I'm CHAT HAPPY!!! I've been upgraded YIPEE!

Oh my goodness grandbleu it took me almost 3 years to get as many posts as you, must make that my new years resolution to post more!!

I've had some brill ewcm the last few days and although it's only cd9 we've been bding like crazy! Well when the small boy is sleeping!! I'm feeling happy, relaxed and festive. I even coped seeing my preggers sil yesterday and lending her some maternity clothes.

Excellent Sparkle (I'm actually a bit embarrassed how fast I've racked up 1000 posts:blush: but I'm unemployed so BNB obsession fit into my schedule :winkwink:)

Glad BD action is going well! And you sound happy over the holidays (you should change your mood...it says you're still "sad").

FXed for all of us :dust:

hey ladies, well I guess I am on CD6 now, AF has gone (after all that wishing for her to get here I wanted her gone after a day or two haha) so we'll start out "trying" over Xmas, hoping for an early BFP like we got last time without too much technicality going into it so basically just living life as normal but being "aware" of timings etc. I'll be partaking in some christmas booze though, that's for sure! :)

my name is similar to my real name and my surname begins with T, it was a nickname given to me years ago and just kind of stuck, I use it on various different places! I never normally put my real pic anywere either but somehow I felt I needed to here when I joined.

Morning OTWWers,

Last day in work today :happydance: til 4th Jan.
Second peak day on my monitor, have been good so far on the :sex: front and only missed one day since cd9.
Decided to give up on the extra's for this month (cough mixture, grapefruit juice etc) and just see what happens.
Been trying to BD earlier in the day though, instead of it being a late night before bed thing.
Question about caffeine- notice that you all seem to give it up over ov. Is it proven that it affects things? I don't drink tons of coffee but 3 or 4 a day.

Interested in your thoughts on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"