That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Hey Grey - sorry, you snuck in there whilst I was typing!
Hope you had a good Christmas. Hey, you havent Od yet, so your lack of :sex: wont matter. Just get on with it now! Every day! :bunny: haha
FXd for you, Hun
xx

Shelleney - I agree Crio said our feelings as angel moms perfectly! We've made up (OH and I) and I will hold onto the hope that the wee swimmers were just waiting for the egg when she came out. Where are you in your cycle??? Have you ovulated yet??

Me?
I am CD15 today. Im not sure on my cycle length though, as they have been irregular since we lost Baby C.
But last month, my cycle was 32 days long, so going with that this month I think. Did an OPK last night, but it was negative, so will do one again today. My ticker says I am due to O on New Years Day. But gonna go on my OPKs I think.
Been BDing every other day, but as soon as I get a positive OPK, I will start BDing every day.
Its all abit confusing for me, as this is my first month of actively TTC, and we conceived Baby C the first time we had unprotected sex! haha.
xx

I know if only it could be as easy as the first time...Good luck hon!

If only.....
Thank you, Grand. Glad you and hubby have made up
xx

:hi: All OTWW!

thanks grand, you always know just what to say! sooooo happy you and OH made up. I think your chances are really good that miss eggy met mr sperm.

AFM: Ive been having period like cramps the past 2days and a half, could be Oing cramps. Ive had two increased temps the last two days and think i Od on boxing day but like you I didnt BD that day, I DTD the day before and the day after. Im 2DPO and will be testing on Jan 8th. fxd for all of us!!

I will be moving on to the TWW thread again.

hello everyone and baby dust to all!!!!

:hugs: :dust:

Yipee Lisa - On another thread I asked about having sex on O day and the consensus was it's not the be all and end all in fact people said that having sex 1-2 days before was better so the sperm was sitting and waiting for the elusive egg (she's such a freaking tease...a serious prima donna in my opinion!) so I definitely think both of us have a chance :dust:

See you in the TWW - I'm heading over as well as I think I Oed yesterday.

(Of course I'll always be an honorary stalker on both threads no matter what part of my cycle I'm on...:winkwink:)

Me?
I am CD15 today. Im not sure on my cycle length though, as they have been irregular since we lost Baby C.
But last month, my cycle was 32 days long, so going with that this month I think. Did an OPK last night, but it was negative, so will do one again today. My ticker says I am due to O on New Years Day. But gonna go on my OPKs I think.
Been BDing every other day, but as soon as I get a positive OPK, I will start BDing every day.
Its all abit confusing for me, as this is my first month of actively TTC, and we conceived Baby C the first time we had unprotected sex! haha.
xx

Hi shelleney,

Looks like you and I will be O'ing on the same day. We can share the 2WW together if you want. :)

Lisa and Grand - so happy for you both that you're moving further on in your journey. But you are both welcome to hovver around this thread as much as you like. Good luck to you both.
Neffie - I would like to have a cycle buddy. Although I cant be sure when I will ovulate. But yeah, lets hopefully move over to the TWW together in the New Year. Are you doing anything special this cycle? Tempting, EWCM, OPKs?
xx

I'm temping, and will use OPKs as well. Probably won't use the OPKs until CD 13 though...in the past I've used them starting CD 10, but haven't got a positive until CD 14, and that's usually when I ovulate. I've been one of those people who gets a + OPK and ovulates the same day. ;) But then again, this is my first cycle after my chemical (heck, don't know if it is, but I'm counting it as one, since I had what I thought was a normal AF :haha:), so who knows if I'll O on CD 14. As for :sex:, was planning on every other day starting CD 8 until a few days after O...well, last night DH jumped on me (not complaining one bit :happydance:...it was AWESOME!), so not really going to follow any laid out plans anymore this cycle. But we'll definitely be keeping busy between now and a little post O, that's for sure! :)

I was gonna start temping, but just doing OPKs this cycle. Started yesterday (day14) and was negative, so will keep testing. BDing every other day til positive OPK, then upping it to every day. Im sure my OH wont mind :winkwink:
Sorry to hear of your loss. Apparently you are extra fertile straight afterwards, so heres hoping for a BFP in the new year!
xx

Ladies! I had a positive opk when we got back from the outlaws!!! I'm so excited we've dyd again so maybe we haven't missed out. So excited!!!!

Hey everyone. Finally have most of the holiday festivities over with. I've been away a few days and have missed alot on here.

Shelleney looks like we are really close, i am due to O 31st, 1st, area. Ive wanted to dtd evertother day and follow the smep but we've managed to dtd every day since cd 8 thus far. But no + opk yet anyway.

Shelleny, Sparkle, and Imppearl! - Keep up the good :sex: action. Can't wait to see you in TWW after a loss.

Imppearl - I'm doing SMEP as well (well did it I'm DPO2) - we messed up a little but basically followed it. I hope it works for you as it's supposed to raise our chances a lot.

Neffie - good plan...lots of sex is perfect to catch that egg!

Nice! Looks like quite a few people are close to entering the 2ww...I might not be far off, had a nearly +opk yesterday and we've had :sex: on Monday night and this morning...hopefully we'll catch this egg! I'm hoping to O today or tomorrow, so swim little :spermy: swim!

How are you all doing? I love reading the updates and seeing how everyone is doing :)

So exciting Greygirl...catch that egg...seems a bunch of you are cycling pretty similar...I'm not that much ahead either...nice to have buddies on the ride.

Woo greygirl! It's great that there are lots of us that are so similar.

I was so sure we'd miss it this month I'm so proud of my body for waiting!!

Quick question ladies- +opk last night - opk mid morning does that mean I o'ved last night?

Quick question ladies- +opk last night - opk mid morning does that mean I o'ved last night?

I don't use OPKs but from what I've read when you get a + then the egg can come 12-36 hours later. Have you BDed yet??? yesterday or today???

Last night and this morning (can you tell we're home!!). Hopefully that means the eggs caught! Esp if we dtd again when the little man goes to bed tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->