That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Sorry Amber and Sparkle :hugs: I know how much it sucks especially the first day...

Thanks guys, I'm still having some sniffling moments today. :cry: For some reason this AF hit me harder than any of the past ones since we started TTC. I appreciate all the hugs! I am sure I will feel much better after I get my margarita in me after work! :drunk:

Thanks ladies, I'm very grumpy today! Going to enjoy a large glass of White this evening!

In the meantime I'm about to bath my little man. I'm so lucky to have him, I know that. He's currently 'helping' daddy with the hoovering!!

Thanks guys, I'm still having some sniffling moments today. :cry: For some reason this AF hit me harder than any of the past ones since we started TTC. I appreciate all the hugs! I am sure I will feel much better after I get my margarita in me after work! :drunk:

I definatly ambon the sniffly camp with you today. X :hugs:

Hey ladies - I always have a cry when I see my temp drop and AF comes...so depressing...here are some more virtual hugs and definitely get some more from you OHs. Sparkle - glad your little man is so sweet...he sounds so cute!

I'm having a glass of red as we "chat" so "cheers" I'm lifting my glass to some BFPs next cycle! :dust:

I've just sat down with my glass (and my knitting!) so I raise it to you ladies, here's to our bfps! The little man is in bed and the big man is cooking dinner, lucky me.

Grand- did you enjoy class today?

Hey OTWWers :hi:

Hope you're all enjoying your various alcoholic drinks. Thats the best think about the OTWW. I am missing all of the "banned" foods and drinks already. Was offered some brie today, but had to decline :nope:
Anyways, remember what we said about this TWW being so much more fun that the other one? Alcohol, food, sex, etc? Try to enjoy it, and I hope it goes quickly for you all, so you can retrurn to the TWW proper.

:hugs: to you all
xx

Well, since I now really have no clue which tww I'm in, I may as well straddle both of these forums. Sigh. Fingers crossed that the doc will fit me in this week!

Sparkle--Keep your chin up!!!

Shelleyney--HUGE boobs are definitely a good sign!

Thanks Sam.
Hope the Doc can help you somehow.
Until then, feel free to linger in both groups. Most of us do :winkwink:
xx

Grand and Sparkle--Ok ladies, I am jealous! It is only 3:30 pm here and I can't drink yet and I still have 2 more hours of work! Downside of being 6 hours behind you all! lol So drink a glass or sip for me please! :coolio:

Sorry af got you all. Here's to this cycle!!! :dust: to you all!

Afm I feel like I'll be joing you all soon. Af is due Friday and I think she in her way. I hope not but only time will tell.

Sparkle and Grand: Enjoy those drinks, ladies! :wine:

Sparkle: your little boy is adorable. A real cheek pincher! :haha: He'll have a little brother or sister soon enough. Good on the big man for making dinner! My DH is the cook of the house, mainly because my cooking is horrible! :sick:

Imppearl: Why don't I ever see you over at the TWW thread??? How many dpo are you?

Not only did DH make me a margarita immediately when we got home, but he has been spoiling me all night! I am feeling much better and looking forward to the month to come. It also is encouraging to see all the success our group of special ladies is having in the TWW thread--3 in one day! This is so encouraging! A toast to them and this special, wonderful group of gals! :thumbup:

Oh, and yes, Imppearl, you have to make sure you pop into the TWW thread also! I hope AF stays away for you!

Amber: your husband is a good man. A margarita?!? Ummmm, sounds so good!
The run of 3 :bfp:s in the TWW was very encouraging. I hope they keep coming!
Any plans for the new cycle and TTC?

Anna- thank you, obviously Im biased but I think he's gorgeous!!

Amber- lucky you, hope you enjoyed your evening!!

I'm doing soy again this cycle 3-7 and also going to attempt temping for the first time.
Anyone trying anything new?

Imppearl: Why don't I ever see you over at the TWW thread??? How many dpo are you?

Which thread?? I hear ya all mentioning it but I never know which one exactly it is??? I'd be glad to join everyone overthere!! I am 11dpo today.

Which thread?? I hear ya all mentioning it but I never know which one exactly it is??? I'd be glad to join everyone overthere!! I am 11dpo today.

It's called January: TWW after a loss and it was created by grandbleu a little while back. It has become the sister thread to this one. Join!

Morning ladies! I hope everyone is doing well today!

:witch: is hitting me pretty hard today, which is par for the course on CD2! I feel much better emotionally than I did yesterday, which is a good thing! The margarita and a relaxing night with DH helped a bit!

As for this cycle, I'm not sure what I am planning to do differently. I know that I am still going to temp for sure, since that does seem to help me learn about when I "o". I am also a bit concerned about the temp dip and spotting I had last cycle and why my Luteal phase was so short--if this turns out to be a common thing, I may make an appt with my gyn to see if I may be having some issues that may affect my ability to conceive. I'm pretty sure I am ok, though, just being a bit paranoid!

I would say I won't SS, but I always cave on that!

One thing I am going to do is try to cut back even more on caffeine if possible. I have cut way back as it is, but I think I can still do more. All things in moderation!

Hi ladies in TTC mode :) :wave:

Imppearl - yes you must join us we flip back and forth and plenty of lurking in both places. Here's the link: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/475985-january-tww-after-loss-9-bfps-so-far.html I may change the title soon but I'll give you the new link and if it's in your subscriptions it won't matter anyways :)

Amber - good luck with the Doctor. I'm trying one more natural cycle and then I'll check back with my GYN as well because I feel like this is taking too long and just want to make sure there are no issues that should be addressed. My LP dropped down by almost 2-3 days which worries me as well. I hope it is just a one off. I'm going to start having only 1 glass of wine per night and only 1 cup of coffee instead of 2 or three of each...I think it's good to be as natural as possible. Moderation is KEY!

Anna - thanks for the "cheers" I am enjoying my wine immensely but I'm going to start cutting down tomorrow as I get more into TTC mode...OH is as well...maybe it will help with egg and sperm not being drunk when they meet LOL!

AFM: I am going to cave and buy OPKs this month because last month I predicted my O day wrong and it caused all sorts of arguments with my "over worked" OH...otherwise cutting down on alcohol and caffeine and maybe actually having less sex before O day...I think we actually had too much (since I messed up the day) and maybe there wasn't enough time to build up happy and healthy sperm. Last time we only had sex 2 times before O day and got pregnant so...I will try a little less sex leading up to O day (I know it sounds crazy but I think we need some more quality swimmers around)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->