That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Grand--I hear you on the cutting back. I will probably cut back on the wine as well! :thumbup:

Last cycle was my first time fiddling with OPKs, I think I will probably use them this time as well.

As for BDing, we will probably BD as often as DH is up for it, but I think we may pull back a bit on that as well, we were doing it a lot around O time and I think I wore out my OH!

As for time, I think we are going to give it 6 cycles and if no go, then back to the gyn. At 36, it is going to probably take us a bit longer than most to catch the egg again. This cycle will be our third (we didnt try 1st cycle after m/c).

Hi all :hi:

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while, have been really down since cd1 and haven't been able to face talking about it :sad2: but I've picked myself up again ready for this month. I have been silently stalking you all though to keep myself up to date as this thread moves so fast!

Cd7 today, AF left a couple of days ago - after being quite nasty this month but on a positive side, its the first real bleeding I have had since the ERPC.
I started on the grapefruit juice on cd5, easier to stomach than the cough syrup which was gross!
Taken delivery of my Pregnacare Conceive Plus and fresh batch of sticks for the CBFM, so I'm ready.
The only thing that will hamper my chances this month is the fact that I will potentially be working away for a couple of days smack bang in the middle of my fertile time - going to have to 'stock up' on the :spermy: before I go :haha: although DH is being awkward at the moment and not wanting to :sex: at all (since New Years Eve) - just keeps fobbing me off.
He's going to have to book his ideas up pretty quickly otherwise it'll be a totally wasted month :wacko:

Not got the time to mention everyone individually but good luck to all, here's hoping for a couple of :bfp: at least this month.

:hugs: :dust: :hugs:

Has he said why he doesn't want to :sex:? Fxd this is your :bfp: cycle! :hugs:

As for time, I think we are going to give it 6 cycles and if no go, then back to the gyn. At 36, it is going to probably take us a bit longer than most to catch the egg again. This cycle will be our third (we didnt try 1st cycle after m/c).

I know where you're coming from, I'm 36 next month, this is my 4th cycle of trying since m/c and 3rd with CBFM.

Good luck to you :dust:

New--welcome back, and I hope your DH gets his but in gear! Sometimes they need a good kick in the rear, I swear!

Oh, and I forgot to add, something else I plan on doing this month is starting to exercise a bit again. Nothing that would hurt TTC, of course, but I stopped exercising when I got pregnant this last time, and I miss it. Hoping it will help keep me healthy and better physically for a little one!

New--welcome back, and I hope your DH gets his but in gear! Sometimes they need a good kick in the rear, I swear!

Oh, and I forgot to add, something else I plan on doing this month is starting to exercise a bit again. Nothing that would hurt TTC, of course, but I stopped exercising when I got pregnant this last time, and I miss it. Hoping it will help keep me healthy and better physically for a little one!

I joined my works gym last week - trying to go three times a week and am actually enjoying it at the moment. I have put on loads of weight since the m/c and am really annoyed with myself. :growlmad:

Hello ladies.
Im back. The :witch: got me today :cry:
I need lots of virtual hugs, and I know that you are perfect for the job here in the OTWW.
Hope you're all well.
xx

Hi there, just read part of this thread and noticed that i have a lot in common with the last couple posts. I am 35, TTC#1, DH is being a little weird with :sex: when I request it. We have also had a m/c. Hope I can join your group. I am in the other 2WW and find it very long.

I forgot, I also enjoy :wine: but am cutting back during the waiting to O time, and not having any in the 2WW. I stopped drinking coffee completely,but miss it so much. Actually last month I had some coffee while waiting for O and think I might allow myself a little again this month.

New - Welcome back! I hear you on the OH complaining about :sex:. I agree with Grand...play hard to get, but at the same time try and DTD on the right days. Easier said than done, I know. :blush: Either way, hope he comes around soon. ;)

Lisa7 - Welcome! You've come to the right place. I must say though that even though the OTWW thread is long, it's AWESOME! Hope you join us there post O day. :)

Shell - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else.

Shell- :hugs: I'm so sorry she got you xx

Lisa7- welcome!! Lovely to have you here x

Hi there, just read part of this thread and noticed that i have a lot in common with the last couple posts. I am 35, TTC#1, DH is being a little weird with :sex: when I request it. We have also had a m/c. Hope I can join your group. I am in the other 2WW and find it very long.

Hi Lisa, :hi:
Welcome. Its so nice to find someone who is in the same position to me and the same age especially.
Lets hope we can help and support each other on our journey. :hugs:

Morning ladies!

Shelleney: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you hun, I am so sorry to hear that the :witch: showed on you! I think this past cycle, the :witch: hit a few of us rather hard, so big hugs to you hun and hopefully THIS will be your month!

Lisa: Welcome! I am so very glad that you joined us ladies here, and be sure to stay with us in our sister thread when you enter the TWW!! This is a great group of ladies! Like New, I too am glad to see another lady around our age TCC.

AFM: CD3 here and hoping AF doesnt overstay her visit this month!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hello OTWWers!!!!

posted on the other thread as well as I am in limbo right now....

Sparkle/Shell/Amber/New: sorry the ugly :witch: got you!! :hugs: :hugs: FXd Mr Sperm meets Ms Eggy!!! :thumbup: :winkwink: :hugs:

Lisa7: welcome! :wave: Im also in the same boat age wise.. :hugs:

Grand: thinking the same thing about OPKs and not temping but still thinking about it... charting my temps is so much cheaper! hahaha :haha: :haha:

AFM: Im in limbo...what should have been CD6 is CD32...yikes!!!! no AF and no :bfp: didn't test today bcuz I only have one hpt left and want to save it for this weekend if the :witch: doesn't show up...

hugs everyone: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hi: hello to everyone else!!!

:thumbup:

Just a quickie ladies - I'll write more this weekend...I want to properly catch up.

Amber - I'm going to start exercising again as well...I was more in shape when I was pregnant than now if you can believe that....yoga it is and some hiking and waking trails to start.

Lisa7 - welcome - I'm 34 so about the same age as well :) You'll find so many nice people here :)!

Lisa - Sorry about your limbo. I hope you get your BFP though rather than the witch...she's been visiting too many of our nice gals here and I think she really needs a long 9 month vacation from all of us IMO!

New and Neffie - if you find the magic formula of :sex: let me know :winkwink:

Shell - how you doing???:hugs:

Sparkle - How are the little boys at your school...keeping you busy???

X to you all!

Wow, I didn't realise that there were more than a couple of us around the 35 mark - thought it was just me - was starting to feel like an old bag :rofl:

Got first peak on CBFM today :happydance: and have also pre-warned DH who said 'oh ok, we'll sort it' so I'm taking that as him getting his act into gear finally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->