That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Wow, I didn't realise that there were more than a couple of us around the 35 mark - thought it was just me - was starting to feel like an old bag :rofl:

Got first peak on CBFM today :happydance: and have also pre-warned DH who said 'oh ok, we'll sort it' so I'm taking that as him getting his act into gear finally!

Nah--You are not an old bag. I'm even older than that! :shhh:

You made me laugh with your OH's comment. Too funny how men are.

I'm in limbo too. Maybe I'm 4dpo, maybe I'm CD 18. Who the hell knows?

Hi there, just read part of this thread and noticed that i have a lot in common with the last couple posts. I am 35, TTC#1, DH is being a little weird with :sex: when I request it. We have also had a m/c. Hope I can join your group. I am in the other 2WW and find it very long.

Hi Lisa, :hi:
Welcome. Its so nice to find someone who is in the same position to me and the same age especially.
Lets hope we can help and support each other on our journey. :hugs:

Absolutely:thumbup:

Morning Ladies :hi:

Sorry I have been AWOL for a few days. I was having abit of trouble accepting that I was in the OTWW :blush: but im CD3 now, and have finally come to terms with it. So here I am...working towards a February BFP :cloud9:

How are you all? Enjoying your food, drink, and sex?
I am so grateful for this thread! Imagine if it didnt exist....as soon as your AF came, you would be kicked out of the TWW thread, and have nowhere to go for a fortnight or more...terrible :nope:

Hope you all have a good day
xx

PS: can I join your over-35s club, ever though Im only 23? :winkwink:

Shell--welcome back hun! :hugs: I know how hard it is (being CD4 myself), especially after a cycle that you really felt was "the one". I think you and I both had that feeling this last time. I agree with you, I don't know what I would do without this thread, especially since my "other TWW" is about 4-7 days longer than most due to my lengthy cycles!

And hey, I may be 36, but I FEEL like I am still in my 20s, dangit! So I say let us 30s ladies join the 20s club! hehe :thumbup:

How is everyone else doing today?

AFM: I'm 4dpo, I think I turned the corner with the hag today, she seems to be starting the winddown. Now it will be time to get the DH primed and ready for some fun!

Just a heads up, I will be out of town this weekend, heading up to my parents place to celebrate my niece's 2nd birthday (she is a hoot and they all say she acts just like I did at that age-- if so, my brother is in for SO much trouble, hahaha!:winkwink:)

hello everyone, also posted on the other thread as I am still in limbo!!

Im officially now 6 days late and no :witch: :nope: was saying on the other thread that I want to hold off on testing bcuz i only have one hpt left and want to save it for this weekend, WELL if I can hold off that long..LOL

FXd for everyone!!

Enjoy your Friday!!

:hugs: :hugs:

:hi: Ladies

Shell - So nice to have you back. :happydance: Fingers crossed that Feb. is your month.

Amber - I like your idea. The 30+ ladies should move over with Shell in the
20s club. I'm all for that. :haha:

Lisa - I said this on the other thread, but good luck for when you test again. :) Hope you get some answers soon.

Happy Friday everyone. :)

Hi ladies,

been a bit AWOL recently. Finding the last few days really tough. :hugs: to you Shell I know how you're feeling.

Not much going on with me, stupid witch still here!

I'm in the just 30s club!!

Hey ladies! This is my first time on the OTWW thread, but I can already tell that it will make time go faster until I can go back to the TWW.

I'm CD2, first period after my early December miscarriage at 7 weeks. Both my DH and myself are ready to try again. I hope our :bfp: comes in February!

Until the TWW, I'm going to spend the next week eating my beloved sushi, soft cheeses and drinking wine. At least something good comes out of it, right? ;)

There's got to be something good about the otww Beth, wine is definatly it for me!!

Wow, I didn't realise that there were more than a couple of us around the 35 mark - thought it was just me - was starting to feel like an old bag :rofl:

Got first peak on CBFM today :happydance: and have also pre-warned DH who said 'oh ok, we'll sort it' so I'm taking that as him getting his act into gear finally!

Nah--You are not an old bag. I'm even older than that! :shhh:

You made me laugh with your OH's comment. Too funny how men are.

I'm in limbo too. Maybe I'm 4dpo, maybe I'm CD 18. Who the hell knows?

Thanks hun, I now feel like I'm not 'past it' after all!
DH has finally got his act together which is a relief :winkwink:

Sorry I have been AWOL for a few days. I was having abit of trouble accepting that I was in the OTWW :blush: but im CD3 now, and have finally come to terms with it. So here I am...working towards a February BFP :cloud9:

How are you all? Enjoying your food, drink, and sex?
I am so grateful for this thread! Imagine if it didnt exist....as soon as your AF came, you would be kicked out of the TWW thread, and have nowhere to go for a fortnight or more...terrible :nope:

Hope you all have a good day
xx

PS: can I join your over-35s club, ever though Im only 23? :winkwink:

23 - pfft, too young! :haha:

Sorry you felt crappy when AF hit you, I have had the same over the last couple of months so I know where you're coming from.
Its funny though, how after the first few days, we seem to get over it and look forward to the next month. Good job we do otherwise we'd be a bunch of manic depressives! :haha:

Shell--welcome back hun! :hugs: I know how hard it is (being CD4 myself), especially after a cycle that you really felt was "the one". I think you and I both had that feeling this last time. I agree with you, I don't know what I would do without this thread, especially since my "other TWW" is about 4-7 days longer than most due to my lengthy cycles!

And hey, I may be 36, but I FEEL like I am still in my 20s, dangit! So I say let us 30s ladies join the 20s club! hehe :thumbup:

How is everyone else doing today?

AFM: I'm 4dpo, I think I turned the corner with the hag today, she seems to be starting the winddown. Now it will be time to get the DH primed and ready for some fun!

Just a heads up, I will be out of town this weekend, heading up to my parents place to celebrate my niece's 2nd birthday (she is a hoot and they all say she acts just like I did at that age-- if so, my brother is in for SO much trouble, hahaha!:winkwink:)

Welcome to the unofficial 30's club - there are more of us than I realised! :happydance:

Im officially now 6 days late and no :witch: :nope: was saying on the other thread that I want to hold off on testing bcuz i only have one hpt left and want to save it for this weekend, WELL if I can hold off that long..LOL

FXd for everyone!!

Enjoy your Friday!!

:test: Fingers crossed for you hun, we need some good news!

Hi ladies,

been a bit AWOL recently. Finding the last few days really tough. :hugs: to you Shell I know how you're feeling.

Not much going on with me, stupid witch still here!

I'm in the just 30s club!!

I am beginning to think 30 is now the new 20 :thumbup:

Hey ladies! This is my first time on the OTWW thread, but I can already tell that it will make time go faster until I can go back to the TWW.

I'm CD2, first period after my early December miscarriage at 7 weeks. Both my DH and myself are ready to try again. I hope our :bfp: comes in February!

Until the TWW, I'm going to spend the next week eating my beloved sushi, soft cheeses and drinking wine. At least something good comes out of it, right? ;)

Welcome Bethanasia :hi:

I love this thread too - don't know what I'd do without it.
Enjoy your sushi, wine and soft cheese - think I'll be joining you - gotta be some perks, right? :thumbup:
Might chuck in some pate and runny eggs too! :winkwink:

Welcome, Beth, glad you came over to join us! You made me hungry mentioning sushi! It is one of my favorite foods as well and one of my first meals when the witch comes!

Sparkle-- wb hun, hope the witch packs up and goes home soon! I'm trying to kick her out the door of my place as we speak, and i hope it hits her in the derriere on the way out so she doesnt want to come back! huzzah!

New--glad DH is back in the swing of things!

Hi all. I'm 29 so almost in the 30's club. Lol.

Anyway af is due tomorrow and I gave in and tested. Bfn. So I'll be joining you all again very soon. Just waiting for her to show her ugly head now.

Thanks for all your kind messages. Im feeling much better now. CD4, and ready for my Feb BFP. Gonna test on Valentine's Day (if :witch: doesnt get me first) How special will that be if I get my BFP?! :kiss:

Lisa - whats the point of saving a HPT? You're 6 days late! I say :test: haha. Good luck Hun. My fingers and toes are crossed for you.

Sparkle - Welcome back. Sorry you have felt the same way as I have. It's crap, isnt it? :nope: oh well, enjoy your banned substances, and you will be back in the TWW before you know it. Im here if you need to talk :hugs:

Beth - Welcome! Hope your stay here is a short one. But until you get your BFP, this is a great thread to be a part of :friends:

New - I already feel like a manic depressive. Laughing and showing off my bouncy boobs one minute, crying over my AF the next. What does TTC do to us, hey?

Imp - really hope the :witch: doesnt visit you tomorrow. I got 3 BFNs before I finally got a BFP, so keep up with the PMA. you're not out yet!

Hello to everyone else.
Hope you're all enjoying the OTWW as best you can!
xx

Hi :wave: Beth and welcome!

Imppearl - No AF lady!!! :af:

Shelleney and Sparkle...glad the PMA is picking up...AF always puts me in the worst mood as well.

New - glad OH is cooperating when you need him most during TTC :)

Lisa - I agree TEST!!! The suspense is killing me. Good luck and :dust:

AFM: Nothing terribly new...missing my Little One a lot lately. Wondering still "why me?" I haven't been temping every morning yet...just too depressing to see my temps just rise and fall each month but I suppose I will start tomorrow. Going for a hike with OH today which should be fun and good for my "buns" LOL! Much love to you all!

Well, I think I've officially given up on being in the TWW. I may lurk in here permanently, since FF seems to think this is where I belong. I gave up drinking for the month of January, but I tell you, I may fall off of that wagon here soon and have a glass of wine with dinner. Made the mistake of convincing myself that I have PCOS last night and now I'm all obsessed with eating a PCOS diet. How fun is that? Sigh.

Another slight temp drop this morning. More spotting. Face all broken out. Feeling quite sad and thinking it may just be a duvet day.

Hope your Saturday is starting off better!! :)

FXd for everyone!!

Enjoy your Friday!!

Oh dear. You poor thing. :hugs: Any news?? You and Crio seem to be in the very same boat. I'm sort of there, only I don't know when my :witch: is supposed to arrive any more, so I am basically never late. Keep us posted and hang in there!

Have you got many of the signs of PCOS? As it's a syndrome you need a certain amount to have it. Hope you don't have it as it's no fun! Sorry you're still having trouble with FF :hugs:

Morning :hi:

Had mahoosive lie in this morning and am feeling great now :happydance:

Just POAS for my CBFM and its gone to peak after only 2 days of high.

Don't get me wrong, that's a good thing - but definitely 2 or 3 days early compared to the last couple of months, it usually goes to peak on days 12,13 & 14.
Is is bad to ovulate early? Read somewhere that the eggs would be immature.

Not sure if its just cos my FMU is quite strong, seeing as I've been in bed for like 12 hours :haha:
Will have to use the good old cheapy OPK's I think just to double check.

I hate this TTC'ing sometimes, everything is a trauma. Before m/c, I just DTD and was blissfully unaware of all the potential issues.
No wonder I can't get preg, I worry about everything all the time now :dohh:

Will go back and read all your posts - haven't read them yet (too busy stressing over early ovulation). Just wanted to ask you girls for your input.

Have you got many of the signs of PCOS? As it's a syndrome you need a certain amount to have it. Hope you don't have it as it's no fun! Sorry you're still having trouble with FF :hugs:

I do have some of the signs of it. Guess I need to change my diet (to begin with) and then see an endocrinologist for some tests. Fun times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->