That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Hey Sam.
If I were you, I would completely ditch FF altogether. I did after just over a month. It hadnt got a clue what was going on, it was just useless! And i dont temp either, coz i dont think its very accurate. So I used OPKs last month, and got my +opk on day18. The next day I felt ovary pains, and had EWCM, so im sure it was accurate. Maybe you could give them a go?

Sorry New.
I dont really know anything about early ovulation? I ovulate late in my cycle and worry about having a short LP. Im sure Kizzy ovulated early this cycle and got her BFP, so it cant be that bad....?

xx

hello OTWWers!!!!

well what I thought was 6 days late is actually 7 DPO as I believe I may have Od much later that what I originally thought. I tweaked FF so that it says I Od on CD27 instead of CD14 so in reality I Od 13 days later and should be expecting AF on Jan20. I remember having bad cramps on CD27, which is when I was expecting AF. my temps have stayed at 98.4 the last 3 days... sounds like good temps after Oing. have sore boobies but thats about it. no cramps the past 2 or 3 days.

staying positive!!! I think I figured it out and that makes happy!!!

Oh dear, im so confused :wacko: haha
At least you understand! :haha:
Glad youve sorted it out now, Hun.
FXd for a BFP next week
xx

Hey Sam.
If I were you, I would completely ditch FF altogether. I did after just over a month. It hadnt got a clue what was going on, it was just useless! And i dont temp either, coz i dont think its very accurate. So I used OPKs last month, and got my +opk on day18. The next day I felt ovary pains, and had EWCM, so im sure it was accurate. Maybe you could give them a go?

Sorry New.
I dont really know anything about early ovulation? I ovulate late in my cycle and worry about having a short LP. Im sure Kizzy ovulated early this cycle and got her BFP, so it cant be that bad....?

xx

I've decided not to worry about it and just go for it :sex:

DH's birthday on Monday so would be nice to conceive a :baby: around that time.

I'm trying the PMA - usually have convinced myself by now that it won't work but I'm being positive this month.

PMA... PMA... PMA... :happydance:

New! You can't convince yourself by CD10 that it wont work! Thats terrible! :haha:
Yes, you need to have lots of PMA! If you start sounding pessimistic, I will have to start chanting at you "PMA, PMA, PMA, PMA!"
You can do it, Hun. Jump that Hubby of yours! :winkwink:
xx

I know, I'm staring at him now messing with his birthday prezzie - that he's bought himself (Blu ray player and iPod dock & speakers), he's busy playing at the moment, bless :haha:

I'll get him later though... :sex:

:rofl:

I know, I'm staring at him now messing with his birthday prezzie - that he's bought himself (Blu ray player and iPod dock & speakers), he's busy playing at the moment, bless :haha:

I'll get him later though... :sex:

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gosh, that really made me laugh!
You get him Tiger!!!!!!
xx

the :witch: cane right on time this morning. :cry: I thought I was ready for her. This whole month I've been able to stay more relaxed about everything. But it just really sucks. I knewshe was on her way last night it was a rough night... Here's to next cycle I guess!! Cycle 8 since my mc...

Welcome back Imp.
Sorry you have to be here, but hope its your last visit.
We are all here for you :hugs:
xx

thanks shell..for helping me find you all here again..:)
imp..i started today too..how long are your cycles..
i ovulate late in my cycle .. i o'd on cd 19 this month..my lp was 11-12 days..i sure hope that is long enough..i hope that with weight loss and excercise i can get my body to ovulate earlier in the cycle..
i am hoping for Cupid's :bfp:..otherwise af will be around on Valentine's Day...booooo
anyhoo..feeling more upbeat today then i have been the last few days..

I think my cycles have finally regulated after my mc to 30 days. O around cd17, making my LP 12-13 days. I'm due to O this cycle around the 1st of Feb I think... My next af would be due valentines day also. Though for the past few years, and this year also I am in Vegas for work. So wont be missing much at home...

imp..it sounds like our cycles are very similar in length and when we ovulate..i believe i should o around the 1st of feb as well..af should be arriving the 13th or 14th of Feb..

:hi: ladies,

Just popping by to say hello! :) Sorry again, Imp & Love. :hugs: Please drink and eat some fun stuff for me. Gosh, what would I give to have a margarita right now. But if AF gets me in the next couple of days, that's the first thing I'll be reaching for. ;)

neffie..:hi: thanks for the :hugs:. i wish i liked margarita's enough to drink one for you..i may have my hubs make me a pina colada tonight instead..lol

imp..it sounds like our cycles are very similar in length and when we ovulate..i believe i should o around the 1st of feb as well..af should be arriving the 13th or 14th of Feb..

Good keep in touch and maybe one day soon we can be bump buddies!!

Hey Girls!
Im due to ovulate on 29th Jan, and testing on Valentine's Day (if :witch: doesn't get me first)
So Im in a kinda similar cycle to you guys....
xx

Hey Sam.

xx

Hey Shell---thanks! I have been using OPKs this cycle, but have been using them wrong (I just found out!) and got no +. Sigh. I am going to get a CBFM because there is just no way I can drink as much water as I do and not pee for four hours in the afternoon as the OPKs say to do. The CBFM uses FMU and sounds a lot easier.

Hey Shell---thanks! I have been using OPKs this cycle, but have been using them wrong (I just found out!) and got no +. Sigh. I am going to get a CBFM because there is just no way I can drink as much water as I do and not pee for four hours in the afternoon as the OPKs say to do. The CBFM uses FMU and sounds a lot easier.

Oh no! How were you using them wrong?

Oh no! How were you using them wrong?

Well, apparently you have to wait four hours in between peeing and you're supposed to test in the early afternoon (2ish). I was testing at around 5 p.m. and not holding my urine for four hours. I mean really! I like to exercise and if you're exercising, you're drinking lots of water and you have to pee! Sigh. Classic Sam move. But I just won a CBFM on ebay, so that will make it all much easier, I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->