That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Aww, thanks for replying neffie :hugs:
No, it usually starts red and heavy. Or if I get spotting, its red spotting, and only for 1/2 a day.
I wont be considering it a miscarriage or anything, Im not gonna grieve. I would just like to know for my own piece of mind, ya know?
I just couldnt understand why I wasnt pregnant when I had done everything right, and had such great symptoms, but after seeing that clot, it all sort of fell into place.
It meant I only had an 11 day LP, and maybe that wasnt long enough for the bean to stick?
xx

Thankyou Grand :hugs:
I know I will never know. I just want to know for practical reasons. I mean, I may need to start taking soy, or baby aspirin or something?
xx

Soy is for before your cycle...I think Sparkle did it so you can ask her to make you ovulate sooner in your cycle. And then you can take baby aspirin but only once I think you are pregnant (baby aspirin)...I think that's how it goes but I could be wrong.

How long is your LP usually? In any case, think positive....you don't have a problem making the bean....that's half the battle already won. :hugs:

I think soy is to make you ovulate earlier. I ovulate on CD18 or 19, which leaves me with a short LP, and may be preventing the bean from sticking? If I ovulated earlier, my LP would be longer, and the bean may have a better chance? Or am I getting mixed up?
Yeah, maybe the baby aspirin thing was a silly thing to say :blush: Im just clutching at straws.
neffie, I dont know how long my LP normally is, coz this is my 1st month using OPKs.
xx

In any case, think positive....you don't have a problem making the bean....that's half the battle already won. :hugs:

Thankyou for that, neffie. It is a positive, isnt it? :thumbup:
xx

You are definitely a good candidate for Soy then...I think it's taken CD 3-7 to make you ovulate sooner (more like day 14 which will give you 3 more days for your luteal phase and more chances that your egg will implant with enough time.). This is a really good article about it: https://www.ehow.com/how_4998044_pregnant-using-soy-isoflavones.html

No hon baby aspirin can be a really good thing but you should talk to your doctor first because it is specifically for ladies with a clotting disorder thing (sorry don't know official name that can contribute to miscarriages). I know it's very small dose like baby aspirin but only once you have a BFP in hand so not before that because I think it can adversely affect implantation. That's why I didn't want you taking it beforehand.

Here I found an article that will help you about aspirin use during pregnancy:

https://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-safe-to-take-aspirin-during-pregnancy_1357403.bc

shell..i'm taking soy..and i'm taking it 1-5..to hopefully bring my o early than cd19..i also take vitb6 100mg to lengthen lp..i had a 12day lp this cycle..but i think the soy can be taken 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-9...and the general rule of thumb is you are suppose to o about 10days after last pill taken...in my case last month..i o'd exactly 10days after my last soy was taken..so i decided to take it earlier this cycle..i took it 4-9 last month..
don't know if that helps..but i believe my problem is implantation due to o'ing late also..

Thankyou so much Grand :hugs:
You're such a good friend.
Think i will order some soy, and save it.
And if i dont get my BFP this cycle, i will use it days 3-7 next cycle.
Think i will leave baby aspirin, as i dont have a clotting disorder, and i have never had a miscarriage.
Thanks again
xx

Not to scare anyone but look at these fertility killers...kinda scary...take with a grain of salt but then in our situations you can never be too careful:

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41025571/ns/health-sexual_health/

The canned goods and shower curtains were kind of scary. I will be doing fresh fresh fresh...I usually do but I do use canned beans a lot because I'm a veggie. Hmmmm.....

Hey ladies, back from my trip up north and hope you are all doing well!

Shell--Huge hugs hun! :hugs: That is an awful experience, and very similar to what I had happen to me this month. I hope you are feeling better!

AFM: CD6 and the witch is still lagging around, but just down to spotting. Starting my exercise regimen tomorrow bright and early!

Hi ladies

Shell- I'm so sorry for what you've gone through this month :hugs:
I'm taking soy (second cycle) I'm doing days 3-7. It should help you to ovulate earlier and give a longer lp. No success yet but there are some fab success stories out there.

Amber- glad you had a good trip. The new excercise regime sounds positive!!

As for me- Cd6 af just gone. I'm feeling a little more with it, last day of the soy tomorrow. I'm also starting my new book group tomorrow with a group of women I've never met before. Nervously excited!!

As for me- Cd6 af just gone. I'm feeling a little more with it, last day of the soy tomorrow. I'm also starting my new book group tomorrow with a group of women I've never met before. Nervously excited!!

Sparkle - that sounds fun...just be yourself...I hope they are nice (and not pregnant LOL!)

Amber - Excellent on the exercise...I'm starting again tomorrow as well!

Sparkle - that sounds fun...just be yourself...I hope they are nice (and not pregnant LOL!)

Amber - Excellent on the exercise...I'm starting again tomorrow as well!

Lorks! I hadn't even thought of that!

Love - Im sorry you are going through this too.
Thanks for the information about soy. It is very much appreciated. Good luck this cycle.

Amber - I didnt realise that you had a similar experience. Sorry Hun :hugs:

Sparkle - hope the soy works for you this cycle. FXd you will be another success story

xx

Sparkle--Where did you get your soy? Are they capsules?? If I ever figure out what cd I am on, I may give them a try as well.

So. Who's up for a mystery? I'm desperately trying to make sense of my "facts" and not getting very far and FF is on drugs. The info is:

1) Yesterday the OPK (and I know I did this one right, for a change) told me that I had a positive, which is FANTASTIC, since OH is not here and the mail delivery person is a woman ;)

2) Yesterday my temp dipped, so I figured O dip and I was spotting

3) today my temp went back up and I am spotting

4) today I also feel heavy and crampy as if I am about to have a period, but would that make sense with the temps and the OPK?

Any guesses? I doubt I will get any answers tomorrow if I get blood test results (just testing HGH levels and thyroid) and will have to start over. Just wondering if any of you have experienced anything like this or know someone who has?

Thanks for humoring me, anyway. I'm feeling a bit wacky today.

Grey--Any updates? I will look in the other thread.

Sorry Sam.
I havent got a clue. I can barely work out my own cycle, never mind anybody elses .
Really wish I could help you, Hun.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"