That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

:I haven't been SSing or paying much attention to my cycle at all this month, but there's one thing I can't ignore and that's the tell-tale signals that the :witch: is going to be here any day now. *sigh* So, I'll be joining you all here in a couple of days.
I think I need to try something different this cycle, as this time we only :sex: four times! :shock: My sex drive is seriously low, which just isn't helping the situation AT ALL. This weekend I had a good heart to heart with my BF, and I was able to talk about how my attitude towards sex has changed so dramatically and how low I feel about it. So, :blush: she took my to a sex shop and helped me pick out a toy for myself. I'm hoping it'll help kick-start my sex drive!
I should also join you guys in exercising more; maybe getting rid of the self-pity chub will make the :bfp: come sooner!

Sex toys and exercise are the ticket, at least for me. My poor OH is so very Irish when it comes to sex and I am afraid that I manage to make the man :blush: with my openness toward our sex life. Nothing perverted, mind you. But hey, if we're going to be getting down, we should be able to talk about it too. And that also helps. The talk stuff. But exercise is a proven aphrodisiac. All of that, erm, extra blood flow to the nether regions. :haha:

Hey ladies,

Well the :witch: got me last nite! So that is 4 weeks exactly that I had mc, so good that my body is back to normal.

I have a question, I am sure I ovulated on CD18/19 then got AF on CD28 so that would mean my LP was only 9 or 10 days, is this ok?

xx

DH and I have really struggled with :sex: this month. I think the pressure is getting to both of us. I wasn't in the mood and DH struggled to perform (if you know what I mean) :blush:
So we only managed 2 highs and 1 peak day on CBFM. Having said that, only had 2 peaks before O. Hope we've done enough!

:hi: everyone... stopping by to see how you all are doing...

welcome back Anna!!! glad you enoyed your mini vaca!! :friends:

hope everyone is BDing so Mr Sperm can catch Ms Egg!!!! LOL good luck ladies!!!

AFM: 10DPO and :bfn: this morning.

:hugs:

:friends:

Morning ladies!

Sam--so glad that you will be able to spend time with your OH and a trip sounds great! Always fun to get away!

Anna--WB, I hope the hag stays away from you! As for toys, they are quite helpful (at least for me) with my sex drive issues. Fortunately it is usually only me with the issues, DH seems to have no trouble! :blush:

New--Fx'd for you hun!

Bella--so sorry :witch: showed up! :hugs: I had a short luteal phase this past month also. 9-10 days is short, but I have read that this happens to many women on occasion, it is only when you have these shorter phases frequently that it is supposed to be cause for concern, I think it might indicate progesterone issues or something. Are you temping or using opks?

LiSa--10 dpo is still early girl! (even though that is when I always cave and test!). It ain't over until the ugly hag shows! Give it another couple days and test again!

AFM--Hag has finally left town, hopefully for MANY months! buah! CD8 and now I am in that week where there is nothing to do but get DH in the mood! I don't "o" until around CD23, so I have a bit of a wait ahead of me!

Excercised again today and started on the grapefruit juice. Decided I am going to temp and OPK again this month also. Not sure about symptom spotting post-"o" though, last month really sent me on a roller coaster ride, and still not over that.

So, interesting turn today. Not only did my CBFM arrive in the post, but also (I think) AF. More flow than spotting, but also some spotting. VERY weird. Fingers crossed that I just get a real AF and can move forward from here. But since you are supposed to start CBFM on CD1, I'll be starting her up tomorrow. Should have progesterone test results on Friday.

I wish I could just take a pill to make it all flush out at once and reset myself.

Bah, this is not allowed to fall to page 2! haha

I hope you all are doing well today. I have been really busy at work this week for some reason, which is good, because I have been a bit emotional privately, so it keeps my mind off of things!

Hello OTWWers :hi:

I'm back here with you guys. :flower: Happy to report that I'm not too upset about AF arriving. Of course I would have preferred a BFP, but at least I know that the :witch: came when expected, and my cycle isn't all jacked up. If she were a no show today, I would have started wondering what the hell is going on. It's going to be hard, but I have decided to relax this cycle, and not focus too much on TTC. So far stressing about it hasn't helped, so it's worth giving the 'no stress' policy a shot. :haha:

Hope everyone's doing well.

Hi all so I'm back here too. 6dpo today, the :witch: is gone, and its my birthday. Was hpoing for a very different gift, but oh well hoping this will be the month!!!

Happy Birthday Imp! :flower: Here's hoping you get your belated birthday gift next week. :winkwink:

Well, I'm definitely going to get me a BFM this weekend...that would be a BIG FAT MARGARITA!!!!!!! :wine: On the rocks!! Yummmmm, salivating just thinking about it. :tease:

Morning ladies!

Neffie--Sorry AF got you, but glad that you have the info you need to know that your cycles are working properly! That is a good thing! I like your plan of attack for this next cycle, I need to learn how to not stress so much myself!

Imp--Happy Birthday hun, and glad the witch decided to leave so you can enjoy your day without her lingering around!

Hope this is the start for a good BFP month for us all!

Happy Birthday Imp! :flower: Here's hoping you get your belated birthday gift next week. :winkwink:

Well, I'm definitely going to get me a BFM this weekend...that would be a BIG FAT MARGARITA!!!!!!! :wine: On the rocks!! Yummmmm, salivating just thinking about it. :tease:

SOOOOOO jealous!!! I want one!!!

Happy Birthday Imp!! :flower:

Hey everyone :hi:

Happy Birthday Imp! Enjoy a birthday drink or two :wine: coz hopefully you wont be able to drink soon....

Hey neffie. Sorry the :witch: got you. Glad you're feeling positive though. Good for you! :thumbup:

AFM: CD9, and the :witch: has finally left me. Supposed to be starting SMEP again, but cant really focus, as tomorrow is my due date. Will start up again properly after the weekend, I think.

Hope you're all well :friends:
xx

hello ladies!!!

HB Imp!!!

AFM: will be joining you very very soon as AF should be here any minute. started having AF cramps about an hour or so ago and I know it's her....right on schedule as I knew she would be.... so ladies, this means that I will be on a NTNP mind frame the next two months as I am in the middle of planning my daughter's sweet 16 party in April and will be taking these two months off from charting and temping and everything that goes along with TTC.. feel a little releived actually that I know I am not going to be stressed about TTC and planning a party at the same time...PHEW!!! :thumbup:

I send you ladies lots of baby :dust: and baby glue for a sticky one next month!!!! Would love to see a few more :bfp:s for the month of LOVE..... Valentine's, now that would be a special gift.

:hugs:

:friends:

I bet you anything, Lisa, that you get your :bfp: in either February or March!
Once the stress is off TTC, and you're focussing on something else, it'll happen.
Make sure you stick around and chat though....
Baby dust to you too :dust:
xx

:cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IMP! :cake:

How are all my OTWW ladies doing? PMA I hope!

My AF is officially late, so I'm going to :test: tonight! I'm terrified that between now and then the stupid :witch: will arrive, and I'm dying of anticipation. Of course, I can't POAS yet because I stupidly peed just before leaving work, so I have to drink some liquids and hold it a bit. Argh, hate waiting.
I'll keep you posted!

IMP - HAPPY HAPPY BDAY!!!

ANNA - OMG how exciting! good luck...no more drinking...need to have it concentrated when you POAS. :dust:

So, I tested...
:wohoo: :bfp: :wohoo:
I CAN`T BELIEVE IT! I`M TOTALLY LOSING MY MIND RIGHT NOW!

Ok I'm being sneaky but I'm congratulating you twice!

Now only when you're ready of course but what are any lovely tips and tricks you can help us with to catch our "huevos" this month:winkwink:

I bet you anything, Lisa, that you get your :bfp: in either February or March!
Once the stress is off TTC, and you're focussing on something else, it'll happen.
Make sure you stick around and chat though....
Baby dust to you too :dust:
xx

THANKS!!! FXd Shell!!!! since I won't be charting anything, I am going to make a pact with myself that I will DTD every other day.... LOL LOL I'll see how long I can keep that up... LOL :haha: :haha: Hubby and I will also be hitting the GYM together to shed some pounds off so we can look good for our daughter's party LOL!!

I will definitely stick around to see all you ladies' :bfp:s....

it has started already with Anna.......!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

soon, we will all be in the PAL thread commenting on how huge we're getting... LOL :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->