That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Sorry Sam.
I havent got a clue. I can barely work out my own cycle, never mind anybody elses .
:haha:

Thanks anyway, hon. I appreciate you ladies even putting up with my obsessive reading of the stupid FF chart. :dohh:

Sam I have absolutly no idea I'm sorry. :hugs:

I bought my soy in capsules from holland and barratt, I take 2 each morning for the 5 days.

Ok--so my blood test says that I am not pregnant, which is fine because I gave in last night and took nurofen plus for my shoulder pain. I'm going in this afternoon for a swab and some other tests, but I have to say, I wonder why they couldn't have done that all last week while they were taking blood. Seems like a waste of time and money, this coming and going.

Hope everyone else is having a good Monday.

hello all!

sam: i hope you get some answers soon!

just stopping by to say hi to everone :hi:
will be back here if AF arrives this week.

:hugs:

:friends:

hello all!

sam: i hope you get some answers soon!

just stopping by to say hi to everone :hi:
will be back here if AF arrives this week.

:hugs:

:friends:

Lisa--I sure hope that I DON'T see you back here! Thanks for your well-wishes. I'm fearing the worst. But hey, you never know!

Hi everyone. All your talking about excercise has got me to thinking... so I gave in and went and bought the "biggest looser" and "Active 2" for xbox kinect. I've heard good things about them so I think I'll try to give this get back into shape thing a try also!! I also saw some excercise dvd's in walmart for the expecting mom. Keepiong that in mind fro when I finally get my bfp again. Been a bit down after af showed again so hopfully this will help!! CD 3 today, and af is pittering away, should be totally done tomorrow sometime... I really hope this is going to be my month, its my 8th cycle since my mc and I'm getting scared... Thinking I may book an appt with the dr. I'm over due for a physical... Though I've been thinking this for a while, and still have yet to do it.

:hi: all...
went for a run this morning..and feel great.. on cd3 and still taking my soy..hoping that it will bring ovulation forward at least a couple of days..we'll see..
imp sorry you're feeling blue..i completely understand..exercising makes me feel good and p.s. that last two times i was dieting and exercising and eating right..i got my :bfp:..hoping it will do the trick again..
Happy Monday everyone

Good morning, ladies! I hope everyone is doing well!

Sam--I really hope they get some answers for you soon!

Shell--:hugs: yes, I had a lot of pregnancy signs this last cycle, a temp dip, spotting, etc. only to be slammed very early in my luteal phase by an abnormal AF that has been very different from the ones I have had in the past. So I'm thinking I missed a sticky this last time too. :cry: So much love and understanding from me to you, hun!

IMPPearl--Keeping my fx'd for you this month!

AFM: The hag refuses to leave. I'm CD 7 and she should have been long gone by now and instead I have spent the last 2 days spotting. Grrr! On the upside, I started exercising today. I usually do a particular show that is on at 6:30 am my time, but apparently they did some rescheduling and I turned on the TV to find Yoga in my time slot! So, I did Yoga for the first time in my life! It was fun and relaxing, just not as intense as I like my am workouts to be. (Turns out my show was moved to 8:30 am, so I will have to DVR it now for tomorrow!). I may have to work in some yoga here and there in the evenings for relaxing though!

:hi: Ladies,

Looks like I'll be joining you all here in a few days. Wasn't meant to test until tomorrow at 14 dpo, but due to a temp dip, went ahead and tested today just to get it out of the way. No surprises, a nice clear BFN! Just wish me luck that AF arrives on time. The hag is due in 2 days.

Hope everyone's doing well. :flower:

Hope :af: stays away and you can get a surprise :bf: tomorrow!

Hey all. okay--some progress, I guess. I'm getting a progesterone level test tomorrow. I don't know why that couldn't have been done LAST week when they took blood, but as I like this new doc (he was much more compassionate and kind), I won't complain tooo much. Blood test tomorrow morning and then another week of waiting.

Sam - hoorah for finding a nice doctor! and getting some testing done! :)

Well I think I'll be off to the other thread now as 1 dpo (ov'd early this month).
Will be popping back frequently though to see how you're all getting on.
Have yet to comment in the other thread so will be making my debut I think. :shy:

New--Hooray for graduating to the other thread! I hope this is your month, hun!!

Sam--glad you found a nice new MD who can hopefully get you the answers you need! It is soo important to have a good, understanding doctor. It took me a while, and my loss, unfortunately, to find one myself. Now I am not letting her go!

New--Hooray for graduating to the other thread! I hope this is your month, hun!!

Sam--glad you found a nice new MD who can hopefully get you the answers you need! It is soo important to have a good, understanding doctor. It took me a while, and my loss, unfortunately, to find one myself. Now I am not letting her go!

Amber--You're so right about how important a good doc is. The first doc was this cold woman who just looked at me as if she thought I was hysterical. Today's doc was a man who said, "Hey, don't worry too much. You got pregnant while on the pill. This suggests that you're quite fertile. We'll get you sorted." I cried the whole way home in the car (out of relief from being understood, finally). OH back on Sunday for a week. So there's that too. :happydance:

Well I think I'll be off to the other thread now as 1 dpo (ov'd early this month).
Will be popping back frequently though to see how you're all getting on.
Have yet to comment in the other thread so will be making my debut I think. :shy:

So exciting much :dust: to you! Lovely wedding photo!

Sam - I'm so happy OH is coming back so soon to see you again...and your doctor sounds so positive and awesome...glad someone's got your back. Now we just need to fix your shoulder and get you some sun sent from AZ and you will be completely back in action. :)

Sam - I'm so happy OH is coming back so soon to see you again...and your doctor sounds so positive and awesome...glad someone's got your back. Now we just need to fix your shoulder and get you some sun sent from AZ and you will be completely back in action. :)

You are right about all of that! I took your advice and am planning a trip back to AZ in Feb or March (depending on doc and surgery and OH and all). So I will get that Vitamin D myself! Feeling much stronger about it. And OH is coming back mostly because the dear man could tell that I was melting down a bit. And he can work a bit from home next week. School starts tomorrow, so I will also have that to keep me busier (thank GOD).

AFM: I know you were all talking about Soy, but I kept on thinking that I had read some bad things about taking soy for fertility, so I did some more research and came up with quite a few sites that do NOT recommend taking soy. Here's one of them https://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Soy_and_Fertility

I don't want to sound preachy. I just want us all to get BFPs!!

Off to bed with me. :sleep:

:hi: Hi ladies!
Just wanted to pop in and see how everyone was doing. I haven't been SSing or paying much attention to my cycle at all this month, but there's one thing I can't ignore and that's the tell-tale signals that the :witch: is going to be here any day now. *sigh* So, I'll be joining you all here in a couple of days.
I think I need to try something different this cycle, as this time we only :sex: four times! :shock: My sex drive is seriously low, which just isn't helping the situation AT ALL. This weekend I had a good heart to heart with my BF, and I was able to talk about how my attitude towards sex has changed so dramatically and how low I feel about it. So, :blush: she took my to a sex shop and helped me pick out a toy for myself. I'm hoping it'll help kick-start my sex drive!
I should also join you guys in exercising more; maybe getting rid of the self-pity chub will make the :bfp: come sooner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->