That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Grand: How are you beautiful lady?????

are you SS this month?

hope everything is good with you.....

:hugs:

Yeah Yeah I know I've already said it on the other thread, but CONGRATS again Anna!!! :happydance: Being the founding member of this thread, you can continue the tradition by starting a new one on the PAL section...we already have a few graduates ready to join. And here's hoping that the rest of us won't be far behind. :)

AFM, the :witch: has been hyperactive today. :growlmad: I hope she takes a long ass hike within the next couple of days, and doesn't return for a WHILE if you know what I mean. :ban: I've also had the worst headache for over a week now. Didn't pay it too much mind when I was in the 2WW, as I was no SS, but bloody hell it's getting on my nerves now. :gun:

On that note, I'm going to hit the sack. Nighty night! :sleep:

Anna- what wonderful news! Many many congratulations!!

imp- happy birthday!

Lisa- sorry you think af is coming :hugs: maybe you'll get your bfp after you start ntnp.

Afm- I'm cd10 we've started the bding! Been so busy this week, feel like I'm chasing my tail!!

I think I'll be back here soon, temp took a nosedive this morning :( I really hoped it was my month cos my temps stayed so high...well that's 45 days down the drain :(

So, I am back in here (I think). Calling it CD4 (why not, right?). After all, SOMEONE has to make a decision as to what my body is doing, dammit. :growlmad:

I'm back here too with you Sam :)
:witch: got me today :(
Hi everyone!

Sorry that you guys are back here Sam & Grey. :hugs:

Grey - hope your next cycle is a short one. Hang in there!

Sam - CD 4 means the :witch: will hopefully be gone soon...and you're still 1 day ahead of me, so think about that to make you feel better. :)

AFM, popped an advil last night before bed, but the damn headache is still here...I don't know what the flip is going on...maybe I need to get on the booze before the weekend. :shrug:

thanks neffie, me too!

hope your headache goes soon :hugs:

hi ladies!!!
Im officially back on the OTWW!!! that means a little drinky drink here and there oh yea and Anna got me craving some sushi now.... she mentioned on the TWW that she had some while TTC.... maybe that was the magic trick..... hhmmmm LOL

Im on CD2 and cramps, cramps, and more cramps.... mild backache and bloated.... :nope: oh well, the sushi is gonna make me feel so much better.... LOL

good luck ladies....

:hugs:

Welcome back Lisa :hugs:
Hope CD3 brings less nasty symptoms :D

And CD4 means it's over completely! (or almost over!) Sorry to see all of you back here but we're all in good company at least :)

Oh Grey :hugs:
Im so so sorry that the witch got you. Bitch!
I really thought this was your month....
Think you're in the same position as me. Symptoms (or temps) were looking so good in the TWW, and then the witch came and surprises us :growlmad:
So, any plans for this cycle to make sure its definitely a :bfp: ?
xx

Okay--So where is everyone in their cycle? I am on cd5. Note the determined tone in my voice? I AM on cd5.

Have a great Saturday!

Hey Sam.
Glad to hear you sounding determined this cycle. I'm on CD11. Gonna start using my new OPKs tomorrow (internet cheapies, but ultra sensitive 10miu ones. my last ones were from tesco, but only 25miu, and i never actually got a strong positive).
Are you doing anything special this cycle?
xx

I just got a positive opk!! Today is cd12 so I'm thinking I'm right on track for ovulating in the next few days.

Sam- glad to hear you sounding so positive!

I am using Internet opks and have been for the past couple of cycles, they are 10miu so fingers crossed they are working properly.

Lisa- sorry you're back here with us. Enjoy your sushi!!

:hi: Happy Saturday everyone!

See, Sam? You CAN choose your cycle day! :haha: You get your lab results on Monday, right? I hope you can find some answers there. So, have you given up on temping for this month?

Bleu: I haven't heard much from you lately. I guess you've been super busy with your class. How's it going? Need any advice?
Are you doing SMEP again this cycle or trying something new?

Lisa: So, you're trying the booze, sushi and no sex method this cycle? :haha: Definitely treat yourself in this OTWW, but maybe my example isn't the best to follow. :dohh: When I went to Toronto for the weekend I decided that I was out for that cycle, I just wasn't feeling it, so I decided to ENJOY that birthday. Now of course I feel guilty about it, but I'm pretty sure that if there was ever a time to screw up, it would be in week 3.
FX'd for you this month!

neffie: How's the headache? Where is it located exactly? The location of the headache can indicate the root of the problem. I get headaches quite often, usually due to dehydration (I get dehydrated easily) and stress (durrrr.....).

GG: How are you doing? Are you planning to do anything differently this cycle in hopes of having a shorter cycle? Good luck! I'm rooting for you!

shell: :hugs: How are you doing today? Do you want to tell us about your trip to the shore?

AFM: Feeling good today. Trying really hard to keep a PMA and not worry about every little cramp. I want to enjoy this! It's hard, though...

Oh, hi Sparkle! You sneaked on while I was typing. :dance: hooray for +OPK! Get to it! :sex: Good luck. I hope this is your month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->