That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Hi ladies!

Anna - thanks for asking...no advice needed just yet but probably soon as I teach more lessons. I actually went to meet a couple girls in the class in Monaco...I don't have many friends (read: NONE!) since we don't live in a town and live in a villa on top of hill so it did me good to just have coffee and girl chats...it's been awhile! ENJOY this pregnancy...I know it's hard but you are PREGNANT!!! So happy for you hon...here's some PMA infusion :dust:

Sam - yeah for CD5! You do sound very sure! :) PS. I'm on CD14

Sparkle - get on it :sex:!

Shell - good luck with OPKs this cycle...I'm too scared to try them...they seem complicated! :)

Hey Sam.
Glad to hear you sounding determined this cycle. I'm on CD11. Gonna start using my new OPKs tomorrow (internet cheapies, but ultra sensitive 10miu ones. my last ones were from tesco, but only 25miu, and i never actually got a strong positive).
Are you doing anything special this cycle?
xx

Shell: Thanks! CD11--so you are about to O! :happydance: Let me know how those sensitive OPKs work because I never got a strong positive last time either. I am starting with my new (used) CBFM this cycle! The woman who sold it to me on ebay says that she got preggers on the first cycle using it. So I'm naming it Lucky. Lucky and I are going to be really close this cycle. :thumbup: I'm also on a host of vitamins and, depending on what the tests say on Monday, I may be on some other things too. Who knows? :shrug:

Sam- glad to hear you sounding so positive!

I am using Internet opks and have been for the past couple of cycles, they are 10miu so fingers crossed they are working properly.

Sparkle: Thanks! Have you been getting strong positives with your OPKs? I never got mine to work. :shrug:

:hi: Happy Saturday everyone!

See, Sam? You CAN choose your cycle day! :haha: You get your lab results on Monday, right? I hope you can find some answers there. So, have you given up on temping for this month?

AFM: Feeling good today. Trying really hard to keep a PMA and not worry about every little cramp. I want to enjoy this! It's hard, though...

Anna: HA! I was thinking of you when I went ahead and chose my cycle day. To hell with it, right? Yes, I will get my lab tests on Monday. Fingers crossed for some answers! As for temping, I don't know. I think I may temp, but only as a record. I was spending WAAAAYYYY too much time staring at my chart on FF and trying to interpret it. I think if I just record them in case a doctor wants to see them, I will be less stressed. I'll also be using my new friend Lucky this cycle (see above). So I hope that helps!

Do try to enjoy your new pregnancy. I know it's scary, but we are here to listen to your fears and to de-stress you. :hugs:

Grand: Thanks! CD14!!!! Oh man. . . Here comes the egg, right?? I hope you are getting busy this weekend! :) Go get Mr. :spermy:

AFM: Making some special chicken and tortellini soup for the OH's arrival tomorrow. Smells really good in that kitchen!

Mmm that sounds yummy Sam. The ic's weren't working for me but I've got a new plan with them and it seems to be doing the trick. Not drinking in the afternoon12-3.30 ish and testing when I get in from work. Although I didn't really do that today and got a positive so I have no idea really!!

Yum that does sound good Sam - fly some over here we have to go shopping now and not in the mood to cook tonight...

We are definitely BDing...I hope I ovulate today though so I can begin the TWW :)

Mmm that sounds yummy Sam. The ic's weren't working for me but I've got a new plan with them and it seems to be doing the trick. Not drinking in the afternoon12-3.30 ish and testing when I get in from work. Although I didn't really do that today and got a positive so I have no idea really!!

Hmm. Those OPKS really frustrated me. I just kept POAS and getting negative and almost positive. It made me wonder if I was even Oing, which stressed me out. I guess it could have just been that my LH rise is shorter than 12 hours, so. . . Here's hoping that Lucky is easier and, well, more lucky!

Fingers crossed for you this cycle!

Yum that does sound good Sam - fly some over here we have to go shopping now and not in the mood to cook tonight...

We are definitely BDing...I hope I ovulate today though so I can begin the TWW :)

You are welcome over here for dinner any time! Just let me know. :) I hope you O today too!!

grand..good luck with catching mr :spermy:..you too sparkle..:)
sam..i use answer..20 opk tests for 18-20$$..i have more to play with
good luck everyone

morning ladies!!! :hugs:

Anna: while AF is here, I will be having a drink or two and getting some sushi one day next week for lunch.... AND hopefully BDing every other day IF I CAN KEEP UP!!... LOL LOL :haha:

thanks ladies for all the wishes for the b-day party...... definitely gonna enjoy these two months.... :hugs:

Im on CD3 today and I think taking Vit B50 complex has regulated AF... I've been having actual bleeding YaY!!!! I have not had that in what seems like forever.... AF before taking the vits was extremely light. I could wear a pantyliner and be fine the whole day, that's how light AF was. but now...the past two days, Ive been bleeding..... [from what I've read having a really light period is abnormal so that's why Im so happy that I have actual bleeding]

Happy Saturday!!!

:hugs:

:friends:

come on Valentine's :bfp:!!!! AF due Feb 15/16

Thanks ladies!! We're on it already and I've got my legs in the air (tmi!!)

My dh was so excited when I told him, it was so sweet.

Happy Saturday OTWWers :wave:

Lisa - Hope your cramps are gone now....the next couple of days = the witch out the door, and that's just around the corner. :thumbup:

Sam - CD 4 for me. I'm kicking the hag out the door tomorrow. Keep up the positive determination. :thumbup: Hope Lucky brings you lots of luck, and a whole bunch of positives. :winkwink: And ship me some of that soup. :D

Anna - Headache's a little better, thanks for asking. :) It was not isolated to once side...pretty much all over. It was irritating, more than painful. :growlmad: I hope that the :witch: takes it with her, as I don't care for either of the two.

Grand/Sparkle - Get on with the :sex:!!!!!!

AFM, had some much needed sushi last night. It was YUM!!!! On with the margarita this weekend, and I'll be a happy camper. :dance: Plus, will be kicking the hag out the door this weekend... :finger: an extra hard kick at that, so she doesn't dare return until I tell her to. :growlmad: Haven't temped so far this cycle, and I must say that's it's been a bit of a relief. I may temp for a few days around O time, but other than that, I'm just going to let it be. I find myself getting unnecessarily bothered by the temp spikes and dips during the 2WW, so will ditch it this cycle, and see how things pan out.

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend. :)

Hey Sam, I am also confused by OPK. I have had almost positives for 2 days now. Why don't they make these things easier, clearer? Oh well, I guess I'll just :sex: every day for the next few days.

Congrats Anna!, wishing a happy and healthy 9 months.

Looks like quite a few of us are O ing this weekend. Good luck everyone
:dust: for all.

Happy Sunday, ladies!

OH will be here this afternoon and whattya know, Lucky is calling me High fertility. Nothing like the ability to confuse a machine with your urine! Oh dear, Lucky. I hope he doesn't turn out to be as lame as the OPKs did. I'll make sure to :sex: a lot this week on the off chance that I'm somehow about to O just after the :witch:. Whatevs. This repro system of mine is just all wacked.

Anyway, fingers crossed for tomorrow's test results and for catching the "huevo." Yeah, why is there no egg icon on here, anyway? A bit strange, if you ask me.

Have a great week. I will check in when I can this week.

xoxo

Have fun SAM! I agree a "huevo" icon is much needed...

good morning everyone
lisa..i think you can have +opk's sometimes when your surge is on the rise and on it's way back down..one month i had like 5 days of +'s..so i just made sure i covered them all;)..i hope that helps

:flower: I'm back ... CD4 and hoping for a february BFP ! fingers crossed... armed with OPKs this month so maybe they will help

shell: :hugs: How are you doing today? Do you want to tell us about your trip to the shore?

Thanks Anna. im ok today. my trip to the beach didnt really go as planned :dohh: it was a 2 hour drive, and when we finally got there, the wind was far too strong, so we couldnt get the lantern to light. the wind kept blowing out the flame. it was awful. so we tried for over half an hour, but it was no good. i cried the whole way home. i felt like we'd let Baby C down, as we had done nothing in his memory. :cry:
but a good thing came out of it all. me and OH talked alot, and i explained how i was feeling, and i feel we're closer now.
Hope everyone has had a gone weekend :hi:
xx

hi all, sorry not been keeping up with everyone, still a bit disappointed i wasn't pregnant after good signs, so i've been a bit down and not up to posting...i'm hoping in the next few days i can pull myself together and get back into the swing of things.

Hey Grey.
dont worry, i felt just like you. i was so disappointed, i didnt post for the first few days either. but im finally feeling up to it again (CD12) :haha:
take care hun. we will be here when you're ready to come back.
xx

Shell- :hugs: I'm so sorry it didn't work out how you wanted but I'm so sure baby C knew you were thinking of him/ her and was with you. I'm glad that it gave you both the chance to talk.

Grey- I also felt like I didn't want to be here (or anywhere) after af came, we're here when you're ready :hugs:

AFM- +ve opk yesterday so we dtd twice last night! And I'm just waiting for oh to finish his lesson plan for his appraisal tomorrow so I can jump him again!! He's been really funny about it all this weekend. In a good way. Asking about the opks wanting to discuss what we're doing when. It's been nice.
In fact we've had such a perfect day today. Took the little man on the bus across town to the Tate modern, then lunch out and a little wonder and the tube home. C was so happy and relaxed and so were we.

Happy Sunday evening to you ladies, have a good week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->