That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Gray I know what you mean about your puppy, I have 2 myself and they are my babies! They keep me sane when I think I am starting to go a little crazy!

Amber that nasty cold is heading my way now... booo!

Anna the weather is nasty cold here too! We had an extreme cold warning yesterday the high was -22. It was nasty!! Today is a little better though at -10. Mind you add in the wind chill and its still too cold!! lol

afm, cd 11 today I'll start my ops again tomorrow I think I'll o on the 30th, 31st or the1st though. I finally booked a dr appt on the 31st, (I try to avoid the dr's...) I'll have a physical and chat to see what she thinks. This is my 8th cycle since my mc. I'm a little concerened about the pap interfearing though with my chances this month. What do you all think??

Hi Ladies.
Sorry I haven't been around for a while...was too busy getting engaged :happydance:

Anyways, sorry to hear a few of you are struggling with :sex:ing. Hope you start feeling it soon.

Congrats to those who Od recently (Grand, Sparkle) Good luck over in the TWW.

Hope all of you who are waiting to O get plenty of :sex: between now and then. Catch that egg!

And Hi to our pregnant friends :hi: Good luck with your blood results and scan, Anna.

AFM: CD14, and a -OPK today. Having :sex: every other day til I get my +OPK, then will up it to every day. Will keep you posted
xx

Shell - CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming :wedding: When's the big day???

Thankyou everyone :hugs:

No date set yet. Want to have our rainbow baby first, and then get married after (with a little bridesmaid or pageboy).
I really feel that 2011 will be our year!!! :happydance:
xx

That would be so precious! 2011 is it for all of us...lots of little ones should be arriving...we've just got to make them!

I agree Grand!
2011 will be the perfect year for all of us!!
So lets hurry up and make those rainbow babies!!!
xx

Congrats, Shell!! That is so wonderful!! I wish you and your hubby to be a wonderful life together!!:wedding:

:wedding: CONGRATULATIONS SHELL!!! :wedding:
How exciting! :happydance: Now, you can't just drop that on us and not give us details. WE NEED DETAILS! How, when, where...all of it!
I need to live vicariously through you, as I will likely never get married to my 'husband' - we're common-law, and marriage is quite unpopular in la belle province. I'm confident you'll have a cute little ring bearer or flower girl for the occasion.

2011 IS our year! Hollywood has already set the example: 2011 is the year of the baby! :baby:

GG: your fur baby is adorable. He must make for a nice distraction when TTC gets to you.
Just wondering: why does he wear the muzzle? Is he a 'nibbler'?

Amber: I think that the FRERs are totally overrated, but we all fall for the hype of it being 'the only HPT to detect pregnancy 4 days sooner'. BAH! If you read the fine print, it's only something like 45% accurate before your missed period! What a waste of $!! Don't do it, girls! Go cheap! :thumbup:

neffie: It's funny, as soon as I got my :bfp: all of the pregnant women and cute babies around me disappeared! I'm going to try my hardest not to turn into one of those women who ONLY talk about their pregnancy and their children. It's so annoying, especially if you really want one of your own!

grandbleu: I always meant to invest in a diva cup but never got around to it. I've heard nothing but good things about it, but this is the first time I've heard of it reducing the number of days the :witch: is around! Makes sense though. I'm glad to hear you've O'd and that the pressure is off. Who knows, it might be an immaculate conception! :haha:

IMP: I don't know about a physical interrupting an implantation, but I would think that it wouldn't be a good idea to do it as it involves opening the cervix and scraping the uterus, no? You should call you doctor and tell them about TTC and where you'd be in your cycle and confirm that it wouldn't do any harm.
EVeryone else :hi: I've got to go for now - dinner is ready and I'm STARVED!

Congratulations Shell. That's what we all needed, a bit of good news to cheer us up. I agree with Anna, we need details.
Enjoy the feeling, I remember it well.
Just wait for your big day, its truly the best day of your life so far x

CONGRATS Shell! That's excellent news :D xx

Grey-- :hugs: I had brown spotting for 2 days after my period this last cycle, and the witch seemed to hang around longer than she usually does as well, not sure why that was myself. Hope she goes away for good for you today!

Grey - your dog sounds amazing. My OH and I want to get one as soon as we are settled somewhere for more than 6 months. I could use the love of an animal and to take my mind off of all the babies I see around me. Also brown spotting is normal 1-3 days after AF is over...just old blood. If you spot all the way through your cycle though there could be a problem but I don' think that's the case for you. Totally normal hon.

Thanks, he is amazing! It is a great distraction to have him around. It also means I have something for my maternal love to go into. I got him 6 weeks after my ectopic, I NEEDED something to love and look after. I haven't regretted it. Glad it's normal, cheers, puts my mind at rest :)

Grey - I'm jealous that you have your black boy to give you company. He really is so adorable!! OH and I can't wait to get one of our own some day, but we'd like to get our little :baby: first. Hopefully won't have to wait too long. :shrug: Feel better soon. The :witch: will soon be gone. :thumbup:

AFM, we would have :sex: yesterday to get the ball rolling for next week, but we were both so pooped, that we ended up falling :sleep: instead. :blush: Oh well, no problemo....O day is not until next week. :winkwink:

Oh great, one of my pregnant co-workers is standing around the corner talking to someone about her pregnancy, and how she is going furniture shopping for her baby. Feel free to move away from me lady....NOT INTERESTED!!!! :growlmad: Sorry, I know that sounds awful, but I can't help it. :shrug:

Thanks :) I was going to get him after, but got him first and for us we're glad we did. He's settled and had chance to practice on all my nieces and nephews ready to live with a baby, he he :D He's been fabulous with them :D

Don't worry, that's normal. I'm better with my friends/family as I have a relationship with them, but random pregnant women - I have to remove myself :(

GG: your fur baby is adorable. He must make for a nice distraction when TTC gets to you.
Just wondering: why does he wear the muzzle? Is he a 'nibbler'?

Thanks, he does indeed :D
He's not a nibbler in the slightest. When we first got him, he was 'excited' by small dogs running, but now he's learned and not bothered any more and knows they're all dogs. We have it on though just in case something triggered his racing training and for peace of mind. I think he's pretty safe, but with an ex-racer I'd rather be safe :D

I think the :witch: has nearly gone! Bring on earlier ovulation and lots of :sex: I'm starting to feel more positive and hopeful this could be my cycle. I worked out if I do get pregnant this month, we'll be 'announcing' to friends, etc, around the time I was having my ectopic last year, so would be an interesting time. I'll never forget being in A&E and calling my Mum to say I'm pregnant but won't be for much longer :( (I'd only told my twin and her hubbie)...I never want to have to do that again.

Hope you've all had a good day and are feeling good this cycle :D I'm off to bed and to my sisters house tomorrow with my dog for niece cuddles and nephew chat (3 months and 2 1/2yrs respectively)
Night!

Congrats Shell, how exciting!!! :happydance:

I agree that 2011 will be our year!!

:hugs:

:hi: everyone
congrats shell
imp..i had a pap with my last pregnancy ...actually went to ask for birth control pills for contraception and found out i was pregnant a week later..they swab the cervix only so it should be ok..they don't mess with the uterus.
good luck to everyone o'
anna/grand..my dh gets stressed around o time even tho i try to make it enticing and he has on occassion had aaaahhhemm :blush:..had to be rearoused..during any other time of the month everything is ok..
crio..your last post had me cracking up..
i'm hoping i o earlier than cd19 this month so we are doing like everyone else every other a day until i get a +opk then up it to every day..i have strong faith that a lot of us will make it our yr this yr
off to work ..have a great night everyone

Congrats Shell. that 's great news! so happy for you.

Neffie, I hear you on the prego co-workers. It's so hard to be around some days.

What's the link for the 2ww thread? I need to go visit there now.

Good morning girls.

Shell: A big warm congratulations on your engagement! I hope that you are over the moon and that those lovely warm feelings go straight into your ovaries so that you have a big strong :coolio:. And I love your idea of having your :baby: be your flower girl or ring boy.

AFM: Not much to report over here. Having a nice time with OH. Temps seem to be climbing, but I'm not getting obsessed with that. :) Have a good HUMP day, girlies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->