That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Lisa7 - Here's the link hon: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/475985-ttcal-femmes-fetales-january-tww-10-bfps.html

GM ladies!

hope everyone started their day off good.

AFM: CD7: and the :witch: is officially gone! YaY!
gonna BD every other night starting tomorrow and thats about it, not gonna track O or anything. FXd for a Valentine's :bfp:. I have this feeling about Feb being my month. really hoping and praying for a bean that sticks around for 9 months :winkwink:.

praying that we all get our Valentine's :bfp:! hugs!

:hugs:

Hey Lisa

I am on CD10 and am gonna start BDing tonight!

Fingers crossed Feb is our month!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hi: everyone
imp..i had a pap with my last pregnancy ...actually went to ask for birth control pills for contraception and found out i was pregnant a week later..they swab the cervix only so it should be ok..they don't mess with the uterus.

Thanks this make me feel a little better! I will have to talk to her while there to just male sure, but this is very comforting!!

Good morning ladies! I hope all is well!

Grey--I think your fur baby is beautiful too! I want another dog so badly, but my DH and I are still not quite over the loss of our 13 year old beagle to cancer (lymphoma) a year and a half ago (I know that sounds wierd, but he was like a child for us in so many ways). Every time we get ready to go to the shelter, one of us gets cold feet (I usually burst into tears). We planned on waiting until after our little one arrived this spring, but since my MC, we are kind of in limbo. I know we will get another four-legged member of our family when the time is right, just not sure when that will be!!

We do have a 13 year old kitty cat though who "thinks" he is a dog (having grown up with one!) and is a real trip! So I try to get whatever snuggles I can in with him (when he lets me, that is!)

IMP--when I went in for my first appt after getting a BFP, they did my pap that same day (since it was only a month or so shy of being due). I asked the doc before she did it if it would do any harm to the baby and she told me it would not. Hope that helps!

AFM: CD 16, OPKs are negative, which I would expect given that I have longer cycles than the norm. Since FF tends to think I O on CD23, I am going to start using the more expensive OPKs along with the cheapies starting CD18 and see what happens. Fell off the exercise horse this week due to my cold, but should be back to it tomorrow as I am feeling much better! :happydance:

Hope you all have a great day!

:wedding: CONGRATULATIONS SHELL!!! :wedding:
How exciting! :happydance: Now, you can't just drop that on us and not give us details. WE NEED DETAILS! How, when, where...all of it!

Ok Anna, especially for you (and anyone else who is interested).
My OH and I have been together for over 2 and a half years. But he warned me from the start that he never wanted to get married. He just didnt believe in it. Well I quickly fell in love with him, and just resigned myself to the fact that I would never have my "big day". I told him occassionally that I would like to get married one day, but he said he never wanted to.

Anyways, we had the whole "Baby C's due date weekend", which was an emotional time for both of us. And on saturday night, we were snuggled up in bed, talking about how much we loved eachother, and how we wanted to be together forever (a common topic of conversation in our house). I was just dozing off, when he said: "Hannah, will you marry me?" I thought I had fallen asleep and was dreaming, so I asked him to repeat himself. He said it again. I couldnt believe it!
I asked if he was drunk, if he was joking, if it was a bet....but he meant it. He said he hadnt planned it, but an overwhelming feeling came over him, telling him to propose. He had tears in his eyes.
I believe Baby C put him up to it. I think he/she wanted Mummy to be happy, and have something positive to focus on, so put the idea in Daddy's head.
Obviously, I said yes!!!
Not got my ring yet, as it isnt pay day til next monday, but hoping to get it sometime next week.

Thanks for all your congratulations :hugs:
xx

Ah Shell! What a lovely story, it brought a tear to my eye!
Congratulations again xxxx

:cry: Beautiful, shell. So happy for you.
How's everyone doing?
AFM: I saw that my babe is the size of an apple seed today and it made me weepy. :cry: He/she has to stick, I love them so much already!
I get the blood test results tomorrow. So so so nervous.

Oh Anna :hugs:
Im so happy for you.5 weeks already!!
Im sure this baby is growing in the right place, and is sticking fast!
Lots of sticky dust to you :dust:
xx

Awww shelleney that is an awsome story!! Also brought a tear to my eye! Congrats again!

naughty naughty thread hid on pg 2...can't have that!

Aww...how romantic Shell! So happy for you. :flower:

YAY Anna! That's great news! You'll be popping, and ready to have that baby before you know it. :winkwink: Here's to high numbers on your bloods, and a sticky bean in the right place. I'll drink to that. :wine:

AFM, inching my way to O day. Haven't had that much needed margarita yet, as I've been too busy with things. :shrug: Maybe I'll have one this weekend, which will add some extra friskiness to the :sex:. :haha:

Hope everyone's doing well.

Afternoon ladies!

Shell--that is such a lovely and romantic proposal!!

Anna-- Sticky dust being sent your way today! :dust: I hope your blood tests come back with excellent news and will be thinking of you! :hugs:

Neffie--Speaking of margaritas, I'm getting my last margaritas in, as this weekend is prime :sex: for me! After that, I'll have to behave!!

CD 17 and no O in sight yet. I'm still using the cheapie OPKs until Saturday, then I will duo with the Clearblue smiley face ones. I'm really hoping to get a more clear sign of ovulation this cycle since ff has had me Oing at different times throughout all my cycles and kept changing up my o day on me, making the :sex: schedule a bit crazy for us! If the cheapies start to get dark before Saturday, I'm gonna pull out the big guns sooner. CD 23 is FFs opinion for my O, so we shall see!

Hope all of you ladies are doing well!

I'm sorry ladies, but I need some reassurances as I'm totally freaking out right now. Earlier I had found a chart that said my levels were normal. Looking at it again, it seems they're actually normal but still low. Then I found another chart and according to this one my numbers are REALLY low! :cry: I just don't know what to think. :cry:
hCG Levels
Days from last period Weeks from last period Days from conception Events hCG
(mean, 1st IRP) hCG (range)
26 3w+5d 12 25 0-50
27 3w+6d 13 50 25-100
28 4w+0d 14 75 50-100
29 4w+1d 15 150 100-200
30 4 2/7 16 300 200-400
31 4 3/7 17 700 400-1,000
32 4 4/7 18 1,710 1,050-2,800
33 4 5/7 19 2,320 1,440-3,760
34 4 6/7 20 3,100 1,940-4,980

35 5 21 4,090 2,580-6,530
36 5 1/7 22 5,340 3,400-8,450
37 5 2/7 23 6,880 4,420-10,810
38 5 3/7 24 yolk sac appears 8,770 5,680-13,660
39 5 4/7 25 yolk sac appears 11,040 7,220-17,050
40 5 5/7 26 yolk sac appears 13,730 9,050-21,040
41 5 6/7 27 yolk sac appears 15,300 10,140-23,340
42 6 28 heartbeat appears 16,870 11,230-25,640

I'm sorry Anna, I don't know much about HCG levels, but I've got everything crossed for you :hugs:

Anna - sorry you are worried. HCG can vary so much from woman to woman and depending on implantation that's why some ladies get BFPs at DPO7 and others not till DPO16. I wouldn't be too concerned it seems like a good level to me. Maybe book and appt. for bloods on Monday to make sure that it is still rising properly. Here's some extra dust for your little one :dust:

Anna--:hugs: I'm sorry, I posted in the other thread before reading this one. I don't know much about HCG, but I have heard along the lines of what Grand is saying, that all levels vary from woman to woman and depend on a lot of factors. I would make an appt with your doc (if you haven't already) and hopefully he/she can give you some reassurance. I'm also sending you some extra love and dust today! :dust:

Thanks so much my lovely ladies. I really was in such a shit state of mind last night and this morning(perhaps we can call it Shitty Mental Attitude, the opposite of PMA!).
But SMA changed back to PMA when I got my results back and my numbers are now at, 1840! :happydance: So they've more than doubled!:happydance: I was crying and shaking on the phone, I was so relieved. I really had expected the worst.

Amber: EWCM sounds good! Get to it! This is a baby-making weekend for you!
:sex: :bunny:

:yipee: Anna. I was posting a "Cheer up, it will be fine" message, but had to step away for a few minutes. In the meantime, you posted, so I'm happy to see that lovely update. :flower: I know it's hard, but try not to look into every small detail, or else it will just drive you to insanity. :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else. On with the :bunny: for me. Got me some last night. :haha: Let's ROCK & ROLL!! :happydance: DH & I got together in Feb, so it would be extra special if we got our :bfp: this cycle. A girl can wish, can't she? [-o<

Anna---:wohoo: I've been trolling around on this board all afternoon waiting to hear from you!! This is excellent news and I am soo happy to see those great numbers! :happydance: And I hope they keep going up!!

Neffie--Here's to a fruitful :sex: weekend for us both! Hope the men are ready! :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->