That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Grandbleu: good luck with the SMEP and Conceive Plus. and I really hope you find some time to BD over Christmas and New Year. Send the FIL out to walk the dog every morning or something?

Thanks Shelleney! I wish we had a dog...really I'm just complaining and being a bit of a B*&^% and I obviously didn't say anything to OH. It's his present to his dad to invite him over here with us so it's really more in the Xmas spirit. I will try to relax and here's to quiet BD :sex:!

Crio - Have a glass or two I agree...you deserve it :wine:!

Sparkle - I had a cry too (gosh we're all crying aren't we the 1st day of our AFs!). PMA is back up and I'm glad yours is too.

Shelleney - You've got a good plan...lots of sex is really the secret key so I hope you catch that egg :)

Lisa - I hope the Vitex gets you your BFP this month!

Hello OTWW,

wow ladies, we'll be Oing around the same time. my O day is Dec 26 (my b-day....yay!!)
wouldn't it be nice to conceive on my b-day? hoping for it.

hey Shell: chasteberry is an herb and is supposed to help with hormone balance and bringing O earlier for a longer LP. i think my problem with bean not sticking is my progesterone hormone...I will be making an appt with FS next month or so and I'll know more then but in the meantime gonna try it. I started today so keeping fx'd for a New Year gift...:happydance:

here's some :dust: for all of us!!!!

Welcome to all the newcomers :)
I'm on CD9 now, sadly I don't ovulate until at least day20, but it doesn't stop me opk'ing from day 10!
I've had a bad sugar day (last day of work so everyone brought in chocolates) and hoping I can counteract it with exercise to keep my insulin and hormones ok...I really want a sticky healthy bean this month, just wishing for a crystal ball right now.

Hey ladies! Sorry I have been away the last few days, DH just found out his firm is closing out the end of the month, so we are in a bit of a scramble to get him set up somewhere else (he has offers already, just keeping my fxs crossed that we dont have to move--we just bought our house a year ago! yeesh!)

Grandblue--sent you a yummy cookie recipe! hope you like it!

Crio--sorry to see you here, hun! :hugs: I'm hoping you get better news this cycle!

AF finally ended for me yesterday, so now im in the other half of the other tww, but really it is a tww for me starting now since I seem to O around cd 23, so I will be here a while!

hugs ladies!!

Thanks for the info about chasteberry Lisa. Really hope it works for you. I have no idea when i O, or how long my LP is. Hmm, maybe I need to find out?
GreyGirl, im stuffing myself full of chocolates every day at work lately. sooo bad, but sooo yummy!
Hi Amber. Now the AF is gone, you can start the active phase of the OTWW - plenty of BDing! Good luck
xx

Morning OTWWers! :wave:

How's everyone???

Amber - thanks for the recipe - I got it now I just have to make it :thumbup:

Lisa - I hope that herb works for you this cycle...are your LP usually too short??? Why do you think you might have a progesterone deficiency???

Greygirl - Other ladies on this forum take soy and apparently it works wonders in making them ovulate sooner...I don't know exactly how and what to take (I think it's in tablet form) but you could search it on the forum. I'm ovulating in about 8-9 days from now eeks! so we'll be about the same then. Oh I just noticed Sparkle is using soy this cycle so you can ask her how it works.

Lisa - Happy EARLY Bday - that would be the best present ever. My O day will be Xmas or Xmas eve so I'm hoping for some heavenly intervention in my case.:angelnot:

Sparkle and Crio - how're you ladies doing???

Anyone I missed sorry! :hi:

Greygirl- I'm taking soy on days 3-7 of this cycle. It works like clonus to regulate ovulation. I have polysystic ovaries (not PCOS) and the dr and my reflexologist thought it might help. There a lot of info about it online. And I figured it can't hurt!! As you ovulate late it might be worth looking into.

Grandbleu- I'm ok, on school holidays now and loving being able to spend time with my son and hubby (also a teacher) today were off on a family outing to see Going on a bear hunt at the theatre. How are you

Good Sparkle...just preparing myself for some major TTC next week and thinking about what to do with my OH's dad while he's here...I need to get some decorations and start baking some yummy treats! :) Have fun with your family today...glad you're off and it's perfect for TTC :)

Aww Sparkle! Im jealous that you have finished for Christmas already. My school doesnt break up til next Tuesday :nope: Oh well.

Hello OTWWers! How are we all today?
CD4 for me. Bored already. AF still here, so no BDing. Yawn!!!
xx

BDing has commenced! YEEHAW!

In other news I'm still waiting for the post to get me my Conceive Plus (maybe Saturday or Monday). I bought 100% fresh squeezed grapefruit juice (I HATE grapefruits!!!!:nope:) but I will drink it for babymaking purposes...bleh:wacko:

May I join ya all here too?

Cd 2 for me today, I fugure I'll be o'ing again right around new years. Guess at least I can have a few drinks Christmas and new years! The OTTW begins...

Morning OTWWers! :wave:

How's everyone???

Lisa - I hope that herb works for you this cycle...are your LP usually too short??? Why do you think you might have a progesterone deficiency???

Lisa - Happy EARLY Bday - that would be the best present ever. My O day will be Xmas or Xmas eve so I'm hoping for some heavenly intervention in my case.:angelnot:

I've read that if you spot during AF, it's because of low progesterone hormone in your body. I also read (I do a lot of this...LOL) that if you miscarry before 8 weeks that it's most likely due to low progesterone hormone as well. these two things are me....I will be scheduling my FS appt next year due to I've had 3 m/cs. I will get more answers then but that's what it looks like to me, that I have low progesterone after I O and can't get my bean to stick, although my first pregnancy, I gave birth to my daughter. then again I was really young and my body was more fit...LOL

Thank you for the early b-day wish, keeping fx'd for both of us!!!

hey ladies!!!

wanted to let you know that I had a PG dream last night....

In my dream I had taken a HPT and it said :bfp: I couldn't believe it so I told DH
that I had to take another one to make sure....
so I did and lo and behold, there it was again.. :bfp:

Im keeping my fx'd that it's a sign for the new year!!!! woohoo :happydance:

hope everyone is having a terrific FRIDAY!!!

BDing has commenced! YEEHAW!

In other news I'm still waiting for the post to get me my Conceive Plus (maybe Saturday or Monday). I bought 100% fresh squeezed grapefruit juice (I HATE grapefruits!!!!:nope:) but I will drink it for babymaking purposes...bleh:wacko:

lots of baby :dust: to you!!!

Hey ladies. I hope you don't mind me trolling around here while I'm in the TWW. :shy:
Sparkly: I'm so jealous - I have to teach right up until noon on Christmas eve! Enjoy your holidays with the family and I hope you get a lot of BD time in.

Lisa: What a lovely dream. I hope it comes true for you!

Grandbleu: Way to get back on that horse! P.S. Quiet :sex: can be fun, too!

Shelleny: AF should be over soon. Good luck this cycle!

Crio: DO have a glass of vino -you deserve it after all this time! Have one of those Buck Fizzes that everyone's raving about! (I know it as a mimosa)

Amber: Have fun in the :sex: part of the OTWW!

GG: How are you holding up? What's going on with your cycle?

IMPPEARL: :hi:

Am I missing anyone? :hi:

Nice catching up with everyone :)
I'm on CD10...which sadly means at least 10 days left til ovulation...will start testing tomorrow though and get :sex: soon me thinks...
How are you doing?

I started to miscarry my fourth pregnancy yesterday, and officially started the 'other' 2ww. I was only 5 weeks just like my other times. I am seeing a fertility doctor and this cycle stared progesterone, I take aspirin and am doing all I can to be the best place for baby to want to stick around. Hubby and I have been tested and everything they have done is totally normal.
Not sure how many more miscarriages I have in me. Four in less than a year is a lot.

So I join with you ladies in this waiting to wait, and hoping that it'll be the last time for 9 moths we are in this place!!

Thankful for other ladies to walk this road with.

And for Christmas shopping to keep me distracted this weekend.

Croydon - so sorry for your losses...I hope for all of us that this is the last OTWW ever :)

Croydongirl- so sorry for your losses.

Grandbleu- yay for the bding marathon commencing!

Greygirl- good luck with the opks... It must be hard to o so late x

lisa- that sounds like an amazing dream!

I'm still on cd4- this seems to be going so slowly. Snow dependent we're off to the carols at St Pauls today. Feeling really strange, we said we would tell everyone about the pregnancy at Christmas and I kind of feel like now we have nothing. I have my beautiful boy and I'm throwing everything into making sure his 3rd Christmas is something to remember. He really gets it. Thinking of you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->