That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Morning all :wave:

Imppearl - welcome hon...we're all in the same boat here:boat:...hopefully we'll have a good success rate :)

Lisa - YIPEE for positive BFP dreams...I hope it is one that comes true!

Anna - definitely no worries on the lurking...I'm currently lurking on the TWW thread :winkwink:

Greygirl - when you say testing do you mean OPKs??? Regular BD :sex: is the key to success never soon enough to get started!

Sparkle - sorry it seems slow...but at least you have some activities planned...I agree with you on the being sad about Xmas this year...we should have lovely news to announce (I would be 6.5 months pregnant and have a baby bump and feel joyful)...I sincerely hope that new years will be special for all of us!!!

AFM: I'm already worried that I won't catch the egg this time around AGAIN and I haven't even really begun...need some PMA!

Hi to anyone I missed!

Morning Ladies!
How are we all today? Its freezing here, minus five degrees. Im wearing hat, scarf, gloves, coat and boots - and im inside on my laptop!

Sparkle, I totally know how you feel. I would be 36 weeks pregnant by now. This Christmas will be so different to the one I had planned. Oh well. Think positive, eh? 2011 is our year!

Welcome, Imp! Hope your stay here is short!

Grandbleu - I hope you find your PMA again. You are so well prepared, im sure you will catch that eggy this month. FXd!

As for me: CD5, the witch is on her way out. Just getting ready for a Christmas full of BDing!

Hello to everyone else!
xx

So sorry Shelleney - I guess we're all thinking about our little ones this Xmas. Glad the witch is on her way out for you and on to BDing!!! COME ON GIRLS!!! we need some better statistics then last month :)

Absolutly! We had lots of people unsure of dated last month so this should be a better one!

Let's keep the positive vibes, roll on the bfps!!

Sparkle - I agree...for a lot of girls it was a 1st cycle postM/C and now that most are out of limboland then I think cycles will be more predictable which makes it easier to catch that egg at the right time! :dust:

I have a feeling this will be a better month.

I agree! there was so much confusion last month. But that was our practise or trial run. Now it is time to do this properly! :happydance:
xx

I agree totally different christmas then what would have been. I was just saying yesterday to a friend of mine I should be huge by now. My due date would have been the 24th. But instead it lopks like I am due to O on the 1st. New Years! Hopefully that's lucky!

So sorry Imp :cry:
Im here if you need to talk.
Good luck for New Years!
xx

Thanks! Btw I had a little giggle at you -4 and freezing. It was - 15 here, -25 with the wind chill. Burrrrr

Oh :blush: i feel ever so embarrassed now. I thought minus five in the daytime was really bad....i guess i dont know what im talking about. lol
Where are you then, Imp?
xx

I'm about 1.5 hours north of Toronto in Ontario Canada. Guess that is cold for for you guys. But Canada can have some nasty cold weather. It has been snow stormig the past week so we've had some nasty weather, and over 4 feet of snow! Today however the weather is better. Its about -9 now but we are supose to have a high of -4 and a low of -11. This is more seasonally normal. The past week has just been a little crazy! lol But at least we'll have a white Christmas!!

Hey Imppearl, we're neighbours - I'm in Montreal.
Today it's supposed to be -7 but I haven't ventured outside yet. It's been snowing pretty steadily here as well, although today it looks like a nice, soft snow. I might go ice skating outside tonight! :cold:
Where are you from, shelleney?

Anna I'm Just west of Barrie. Ohh Skating sounds fun... anything to take my mind off the :witch:. CD3 today I can't wait for new years. Looking like I'll O on the 31st, 1st or 2nd around there anyway. Hmmm I wonder what extra special plans I can make on NY to make time to try... ? lol

Thanks guys! Glad to see so many people on here -this is officially the 'fun' 2ww cos of all the :Sex:!
Thanks for the info on soya :D I thought soya was bad cos it killed all the :spermy: someone said on here not to have soya milk cos it kills them...or do you only take it for those few days so it's out your system when the :spermy: arrive?
It is frustrating to ovulate late...if nothing happens this month I'll be looking into soya and epo for sure :) I'm planning on drinking pineapple juice after ovulation, but haven't been able to find any grapefruit juice.
Good luck for bfp's for us all in Jan - hope so!

You take them before the bding to help with ovulation so that's probably why!

I also forgot something else we've been doing for the past few months! Were only drinking organic milk so there's less artificial progesterone and oestrogen for my hubby.

Hi Ladies,

Feels bloody freezing here in London - looks terribly pretty though!

Can't wait for the evil B-Witch to bugger orf. Getting seriously desperate for some BDing! :haha:

Really hoping this will be our month. Still rattling when I walk, although I'm waiting for my Metformin prescription to be filled in, stupidly ran out before the weekend. :dohh:

How are my other TWW girlies? X x X

Oh by the way, I went on the Grapefruit juice last month and got OV bang on date. Also on Green Tea this month, said to help with EWCM.

Have heard mixed things about Soy, apparently has some compound very close to estrogen in it. Strange though, I thought we were more concerned with progesterone and LH when TTC? :shrug:

Imp and Anna -Im from Leicester. Which is slap bang in the middle of England. And minus five is very cold for us here! lol. I definitely dont think i could cope living in Canada. But the snow we are having at the moment is very pretty :cold:

Grey - yes, i agree that the OTWW is the fun thread.plenty of BDing, and alot less stressing out!

Crio - glad to see you back on the thread, had been missing your input. I feel the same as you, desperate for the witch to leave so that the BDing can start!

xx

Morning everyone! :wave:

Crio and Grey - hope the :witch: is gone by now...her stays are never fun!

Imppearl - Brrrrrrr......

Sparkle - good idea on the organic milk...they give so much hormones to those poor cows and it gets passed on to us...

Shelleney - enjoy the snow! (perfect for cuddles and Bding)

AFM: grapefruit juice...no caffeine (yes I gave up coffee and black tea for baby already!:coffee: hmmmmm....not liking it but it will be worth it hopefully). Still waiting for Conceive Plus (should be here Monday)

XO :hugs: to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"