That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

grey..sorry to hear the witch got you..maybe next month we will both catch that eggy..i am just as frustrated as you..3-4 cycles seems like such a short time compared to others but sooooo long to me :(..
enjoy your bd rest phase..and we'll get back on that horse right away again next month

Love--I am so glad that you are out of surgery and on the road to recovery. Like Grey, I'm aggravated on your behalf that they had the audacity and insensitivity to put you in the maternity ward! That is insane! If I were you, when you are feeling better, you should do a letter of complaint to the Hospital Administration/Patient Services about it.

I hope your recovery goes quickly (quicker than expected!) and before you know it you will be back to BDing for your forever baby with us!

Much love and hugs to you hun! :hugs:

Love I agree with the others about putting you on the maternity ward. That must have been very distressing. When I had to go to hospital the day before my d & c I was shocked that I had to go back to where I had my scan. Had to go past and sit by people waiting for thier scans. I don't know if that is normal or not, but it was horrible.

XX

Bean-- :hugs: That is awful, I had to experience something similar. The U/S department for my gyn's practice is in the very same office and they share a waiting room. After I lost my little peanut in September, I had to have my followup U/S (to make sure my uterus was clean) in the same office and had to sit there with 3-4 other ladies all well into their bumps. It was a very hard thing to do.

Amber it sounds like the doctors, hospital etc..... need to be alot more sensitive. The thing is the situation that Love, you and myself found ourselves in could have been so easily avoided with a bit of thought and sensitivity to peoples personal situations. Sorry hun that you experinced that situation also. XX

Its terrible, isnt it Ladies? And it seems that it happens around the globe. You wouldve thought that somebody would realise, and make some changes.
When I had my ectopic, I had to go to the hospital for blood tests every 48hours to see if my HCG levels were rising or falling. Anyways, the phlebotomist lives right in the middle of antenatal assessment. So I had to sit in the waiting room with women with all different sized bumps, rubbing their bumps, looking at scan pictures, all sorts. Every other day for a month. It was heartbreaking :cry:

Sorry for the rant. Just had to get it out! :growlmad:
xx

HI, everyone!

Love hope your feeling better soon, and the weeks fly by for you! That would have been hard!

afm, cd11 and still just taking things are they come. I have another of dh's friends 30th bday tonight. And low and behold I just was informed his wife is prego! She just past her 3 months. I'm feeling totally surounded and like I can't give dh what he is now openly admitting daily that he really wants. :cry:

Oh Imp. Im so sorry you're feeling bad Hun. But you will give DH what he wants (what you both want) it just takes time sometimes. Hope the party isnt too upsetting. Try to avoid the preggo lady if at all possible. Im here if you need to talk :hugs:
xx

:hugs: imp..it'll happen..my dr told me that on average it takes most couples without any fertility issues 6 mos to a yr to conceive..

AF has arrived - I'm out for another month. Having a few :wine: and :beer: to help me cope. 36 on Monday and a week til due date, feeling quite bereft.

new..let me give you a big :hug:..here's to a new month of hope and trying..Happy early Birthday sweety

Oh New. Im so sorry Hun :hugs:
I really believed that this was your month...im sorry if I helped to get your hopes up too much :blush:
Hope you have a wonderful birthday :cake:
Have plenty of food, plenty of wine, enjoy spending time with your DH.
We are all here to support you during your due date, Hun.
Take care my lovely xx

:hugs: New, so sorry. I hoped it was your month. We're here through your due date :hugs:

New--:hugs: so sorry the hag got you! Spoil yourself with some wine and sushi and fx'd that March is your month hun!!

New - so sorry hon she found you and that your memorial due date and your bday are coming up...Have some drinks and enjoy your OH. Do whatever you want to do...this is your special day tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->