That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Squeaking in another HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Glad you enjoyed your day! :flower:

Hope you had a great birthday! Spoilt lots?

I'm feeling optimistic about this cycle, really hoping it's 3rd time lucky. It's the cycle that mirrors my first pregnancy last year, so it'd be all the same milestones...hopefully that'll be a good thing if I get pregnant this cycle like I hope...:witch: nearly left so hopefully our efforts can begin really soon!

:hi: all

grey: keeping everything crossed for you!!

wtt: did you test or did AF show her face?

afm: im either CD14 or CD15. do you guys count spotting as CD1? Ive read that first day of AF is first day of actual bleed and that was Feb16, the day after spotting and thats why Im putting down CD14 or 15.... IDK LoL :shrug: Ive been DTD every other day since AF left and using softcups right after. yay!!

hope everyone is doing well.

:hugs:

uhh, I hate when that happens. I O 14 days later than what I thought one month and it screwewd eveything up and missed my window that month....sucked really bad! LOL

good luck to you!! r u going to test or just wait to see what happens?

hi girls

grey -fingers crossed for you.

Lisa - sounds like you are covering all bases.

wtt - good luck.

afm - well bd not going great. My 3 year od accidently poked dh in the eye sunday night and he has damaged the surface of his eye. He is in a lot of pain and can't open it. Anyway I told him we have got to do it I can't waste a clomid cycle. So we have just dtd - blimey it was hard work. So we did it saturday and today. Don't think we will be able to do it again. Ugghhhh. XX

uhh, I hate when that happens. I O 14 days later than what I thought one month and it screwewd eveything up and missed my window that month....sucked really bad! LOL

good luck to you!! r u going to test or just wait to see what happens?

well for me it would actually be a good thing if i did O later this time! :haha: Maybe DH just "knew" when i o'ed so spontaneously decided to DTD without protection right then?
I will just wait and see... :coffee:

Bean: so sorry BD is not going so great this month... poor hubby, I hope he starts to feel better real soon... keeping everything Xd that those times were enough for his :spermy: to catch the eggy...remember it only takes one time.... good luck!!

wtt: oh sounds very very good for you....FXd for you!!!

gl everyone..
sam..thinking of you
afm:..cheering you all from the sidelines..packing up all my maternity clothes and anything that resembles pregnancy..tired of looking at it..and it's taking up space..when the time is right, i'll break it out..

Hi ladies, stopping in for a peek at how you are coming along!

Grey--great PMA for this cycle already! I am keeping my fx'd for you and hoping for your March Madness BFP!!

Lisa--hey hun! CD1 is your first day of actual bleed. hope you are catching that egg!

wtt--hope your DH's instincts paid off and you caught that egg this month!

Bean--your poor hubby! I hope he is feeling better soon. And good for you in making sure you still got some action in. I hope you caught the egg!

love--:hugs: still thinking of you every day hun and hope your recovery is moving along well!

Thanks guys. How are you all doing?
I'm having internet troubles at home, so have to log on whereever I can...sorry ifI can't post much. I think about you all every day though. Keeping up the PMA so far, really hoping it works out this month...just want it to go a bit faster!

:hi: everyone!
Hope everyone is ok. Special hello to love, hope you are recovering well from your surgery and keeping up the PMA!
Sorry I can't mention everyone individually but I'd be here all day as this thread moves so fast!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, I had a lovely day.
CD4 today and trying to gear myself up for yet another month TTC!

hi everyone!
love: how are you doing?

amber: thanks! i hope i do too!! FXd

:hi: to all the OTWWers!

afm: cd15 and have been having cramps on and off the past 3 days. O pains? I havent had any EWCM like I usually do either. I was drinking grapefruit juice but i guess that didnt help. I am using pre-seed and softcups and doing SMEP. well lets see what happens. I can already feel myself out this cycle. IDK :shrug:

hope everyone is well.

morning ladies..hope you all are doing well and catching your eggy..
new..glad to hear your birthday went well
afm: still recouping..it's been a week since surgery..not suppose to have :sex: for 3-6wks...snuck one in though.:haha:....it was the most gentle non painful event..:rofl:..i now know that the cyst caused me some discomfort during our bd sessions..
still cheering you all from the sidelines..i am like sam..hoping you all get your :bfp: soon
neffie/anna..hoping you are doing ok..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->