That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Hello everyone! I hope you don't mind if I join into this thread! DH and I are in our third month of TTC! Right now I'm CD#5 and have a wonderful feeling about this month! So I'm doing prenatals, VitB Complex, and robitussin to help thin out the CM.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!

:dust::dust:

:hi: gradmommy, welcome!
you've come to a great thread.

this is my 3rd cycle as well and Im feeling excited, positive and optimistic about this cycle too... good luck to you!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you for the welcome! Lisa - do you have a "gut feeling" down to your toes that this month could be *it*?? I can't explain it, I'm just laughing, happy optomistic and bouncing around! :happydance:

So excited and ready for a December :baby: !!

:dust::dust:

Hi Grandmommy

Hi everybody - again.

I want a december baby tooooooooo.....xxxxxxxxxxx

OMG yes and Im confident that I dtd on the right days....Im so excited...

:happydance: YaY!! :happydance: YaY!! :happydance: YaY!!

Good luck Lisa! - Can you please tell me how you got your chart and journal on the same line without needing the link written?

AFM: CD7, really big dip this morning, pretty sure it can't be ovulation this early, but really weird. I might do an opk this afternoon just in case and see if we need to dtd or not.
Still staying positive that this could be my 3rd time lucky month. I haven't lost all the weight I wanted to, I'm a little disappointed in myself, but I remind myself I only really have one vice - Chocolate! I have never drank, smoked, took drugs or eaten tonnes of junk, but PCOS means I cling onto any weight. I have cut down a bit on Chocolate but it's my one pleasure food, so it's really hard. I'm currently 5' 4" and 13stone...so I know I'm overweight (some would say obese) but I do exercise and walk my dog daily, I have an 'easy shaper' and I am trying to get in more fruit and veg.
Anyone else have trouble with their weight? Does anyone know if sugar, like from chocolate, affects your fertility chances? If I had evidence of it stopping me be pregnant then maybe it would help me cut down/stop....hope you girls can help!!!!

Grey--I have had weight issues since I graduated from college. I have never read or heard that chocolate causes any issues with fertility. The one thing you need to be careful of is that chocolate does contain caffeine, so that can have an impact on implantation if you overindulge on chocolate that contains higher amounts. I really would not be too concerned, because women still drink coffee and the like while pregnant/ttc, they just have to cut back some. When I get near O, I usually stop any caffeine intake and then about 10dpo, I work in a little chocolate here and there. I have completely stayed off coffee and soda with caffeine though since my BFP. But I will sneak in some chocolate every couple days or so, and my md said that is perfectly fine.

Hope that helps!

grey: for your chart, go to FF and on the Menu bar, click, Sharing, then Home Page Setup. You will see: Your Charting Home Page Web Address: it should say https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/(It should end with a 6 digit number/letter that is unique to you). Copy this address and go to User CP to edit your signature. on the advance signature window click on the icon that says Insert Link, a window will open where you paste the FF address...click okay (this will copy the address twice but the second address will be hi-lighted and this is where you type, "My Chart" or whatever you want to call it....

for your journal, go to your journal and copy the web address on the address bar...and follow the same process above, (click Insert Link, etc)

hope it works...let me know...

:hi: ladies,
so I'm officially in the TWW... Im feeling excited and positive about this cycle... really hoping my gut is right... FXd we all catch/caught the egg..

:hugs:

hey wtt, come join me on the Femmes Fetales TWW: TTCAL Femmes Fetales: Making March Babies TWW (18 BFPs!)

once we know we've O'd we go over to the sister thread... the group of ladies are so wonderful... that's where I'll be posting from now on... come on over!!! lol :thumbup: :haha:

grey..i am a little overweight..i am not familiar with your "stone" weight system..i am 5'5 almost 5'6 and weigh 174..and i do know when i exercise and eat right i always seem to end up pregnant..but i do eat chocolate..don't know much about it's affects on fertility..i would agree with ambers assessment of it and containing caffeine..it should be fine in moderation.
good luck everyone catching that eggy this month..
grad....welcome

When I get near O, I usually stop any caffeine intake and then about 10dpo, I work in a little chocolate here and there. I have completely stayed off coffee and soda with caffeine though since my BFP. But I will sneak in some chocolate every couple days or so, and my md said that is perfectly fine.

Hope that helps!

Thank you! Yes it does help, I'll try and cut back around O time and beyond. More manageable than stopping altogether - gotta have something to enjoy!

grey: for your chart, go to FF and on the Menu bar, click, Sharing, then Home Page Setup. You will see: Your Charting Home Page Web Address: it should say https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/(It should end with a 6 digit number/letter that is unique to you). Copy this address and go to User CP to edit your signature. on the advance signature window click on the icon that says Insert Link, a window will open where you paste the FF address...click okay (this will copy the address twice but the second address will be hi-lighted and this is where you type, "My Chart" or whatever you want to call it....

for your journal, go to your journal and copy and paste the web address on the address bar...and follow the same process above, (click Insert Link, etc)

hope it works...let me know...

Thank you - very helpful! Sorted now finally thanks to you :)

:hi: ladies,
so I'm officially in the TWW... Im feeling excited and positive about this cycle... really hoping my gut is right... FXd we all catch/caught the egg..

:hugs:

Good luck in the 2WW and hope you get your :bfp: at the end of it!

grey..i am a little overweight..i am not familiar with your "stone" weight system..i am 5'5 almost 5'6 and weigh 174..and i do know when i exercise and eat right i always seem to end up pregnant..but i do eat chocolate..don't know much about it's affects on fertility..i would agree with ambers assessment of it and containing caffeine..it should be fine in moderation.
good luck everyone catching that eggy this month..
grad....welcome

There are 14lbs in a stone in England. So in American I'm about 182lbs. I'm considered obese, but I'm not as physically 'big' as other people my weight. With PCOS we often have more muscle (hidden under fat sadly) than other women so can be heavier than we look.
Thanks for your help re chocolate :)

grey..thanks for the info..some might also consider me obese although i don't look it..but what are numbers anyway????

Grey, you weigh less than me and I'm about an inch shorter than you, so you are just fine! :thumbup:

:thumbup:I'm a shorty LOL and almost 170lbs and it's so hard to shed anything these days.. I also don't look like I weigh that much but I know I do (weighed myself yesterday) and Im only shy by 2lbs of being 170... :nope: I am considered obese by my doc and wants me to watch my diet... the thing is that I don't have a sweet tooth and I don't eat junk foods. I think the thing that is doing me in is my age and the fact that I don't exercise. I know that once I become preggo, I will definitely have to watch my diet, but I know I'll be fine once that happens cuz it'll give me something to actually motivate me to watch what I eat.

not sure about chocolate and fertility issues...I think you're fine too grey...

Oh guys - am stressing cause only dtd on saturday and tuesday. Dh is not well. Blimey feel like I might scream at him - I only have 4 rounds of clomid including this month plus all the crappy side effects that you get from it. Ugghhh am really grrrrrrrr with him. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->