That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Hi girls :flower:
Hope everyone is ok...just wanted to stop by to report that I think I'm out :cry:
Started spotting at 13dpo this morning - a sure sign that AF is on her way.
Am disappointed but trying to be realistic/optimistic.
FX'd those who have yet to test have better news! xx:kiss:

sorry to hear that af got you morticia. hope you can find something to help you unwind and take your mind off of it.

Hi all :hi:,
I have graduated from here now as O'd yesterday and I hope not to return, (in the nicest possible way!) :rofl:

new..you had me lol...i agree with you..in the nicest way i hope not to return either..lol

Sam, I posted in the other thread to you about your cold..I hope you feel better soon..

Sorry to hear the witch got you Morticia. Good luck for next cycle.

Congrats on Oing New! Get BDing Hun!
xx

:hi: Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.
Is there anyone left in the OTWW???

I'm happy to report that I got a +OPK today! :happydance: I've been so worried about this being an anovulatory cycle, so I guess this means I WILL ovulate...right?
I haven't been so great at taking my temperature in the morning, but when I have it always reads 36.7. I've tested at different times of the day to make sure it's not broken, which it isn't, so I guess I just have a very consistent BBT. :shrug:

I've been feeling a little down this week. My SIL had her baby and I feel guilty for the feelings I've been experiencing over it. I keep making excuses not to visit and see the baby, but I know eventually I'll have to deal with it.

Still going to kung fu and yoga, seeing some small changes in my body but no big weight loss. Oh well.

Have a great week everyone. Hope you caught your Easter egg! :bunny:

:hi: Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.
Is there anyone left in the OTWW???

I'm happy to report that I got a +OPK today! :happydance: I've been so worried about this being an anovulatory cycle, so I guess this means I WILL ovulate...right?
I haven't been so great at taking my temperature in the morning, but when I have it always reads 36.7. I've tested at different times of the day to make sure it's not broken, which it isn't, so I guess I just have a very consistent BBT. :shrug:

I've been feeling a little down this week. My SIL had her baby and I feel guilty for the feelings I've been experiencing over it. I keep making excuses not to visit and see the baby, but I know eventually I'll have to deal with it.

Still going to kung fu and yoga, seeing some small changes in my body but no big weight loss. Oh well.

Have a great week everyone. Hope you caught your Easter egg! :bunny:

Anna!! I'm so glad that you got an +OPK. As for your temps, maybe that's a good thing. Now watch and see what happens. If your temps spike and then stay high in the next few days, you've definitely Oed.

Sorry you're feeling down. :hugs: I know how hard it is. I'm approaching my due date and it's starting to get harder and harder to stay optimistic about it all.

Hang in there, get you some :sex: and join us in the tww. If we all get our :bfp: this cycle, we'll be only a few weeks apart! :thumbup:

Hi girlies :flower:

Congrats on all the positive OPKs - great news! I'm a bit out of whack with you guys as AF has just finished (she only lasts two days these days) so I am officially on CD3 of that other TWW.

So I'm here with all who are at the early end of it too, and who have ages for O to arrive (again - doh! :dohh:)

Good luck to you all who are about to test! xxx:kiss:

Anna! Great to hear from you Hun :friends:

So glad that you Od....now get BDing!!

Sorry to hear about your feelings towards your SIL's baby. But you have every right to feel that way. I completely understand. Im here if you need to talk.

xx

:hi: ladies!
well Im back here again. the :witch: got me today :nope: but honestly, Im okay with it. I will be NTNP through the summer as I want to put all of my energy into losing weight. I bought my treadmill and am in the middle of doing a body cleanse. as soon as I set up my treadmill, I will be starting my diet. I should get it Friday or Monday... hoping it's Friday though....

good luck ladies!! hope you caught the eggy!

:hugs:

Hi Ladies :wave:

Hope everyone's doing well. Just wanted to stop by and see how everyone's getting along.

Hi everyone,

Just checking with you all.

Lisa - sorry AF got you, but yay for your positivity!

Anna - sorry you're feeling down hun, but remember we're all here for you to support you and listen to you.

Sam - hope you feel better soon, you really sound as if you've had everything possible thrown at you at once.

Morticia, Neffie, Shell, Love :hi:

Not much time to catch up, but I will do soon.

AFM - 5dpo and nothing much to report

New..sorry the hag got you too.. I may be joining you here in a few days but i certainly hope not..and i mean that in the nicest way possible..:winkwink;..i am right there with you on the weightloss and exercise.
Anna..new is correct, we are here for you...and i for one am proud to have you back here chatting with us...WE MISS YOU AND NEFFIE..but we do understand. Praying you catch your eggy
:hi: to morticia, lisa, and anyone else I may have missed
afm..if you haven't read our other thread..i started spotting yesterday at work and am still having brown cm although it's not coming out..so i'm thinking af is on her way..way early though..i was only 9dpo yesterday when it occured..if it's af..i continue on the weight loss/exercise regimen i have and try to get even fitter for a future pregnancy..if it's not,,i just continue eating healthy and hope to get that bump:haha:

:hi:

Love: Could it be implantation spotting??? I hope so! I've got my fingers tightly crossed for you.

Lisa: So proud of you for being so motivated with your weight loss. I'm sorry the :witch: arrived, but it's great that you're not letting it get to you and focusing instead on your health. Cheering you on!

New: How's the TWW treating you? Hopefully I'll be joining you there soon!

Morticia: Don't worry, we'll still hang around and keep you company here. :friends: On which cycle day do you usually O?

Neffie: It's been so long since I've seen you! I guess you're in the TWW now? How ARE you????

Shell: Thanks lady. How are you feeling? My husband went to visit his sister and the new baby alone, and explained to his family how I've been feeling and they say they understand. His family knows about the ectopic, but not about the recent loss. It's tough.

Sam: :hugs: When is your due date? Please let me know so that I can send you some extra hugs that day. If you want to check out my chart, just click on my ticker. I'm not really sure what's going on with my temperatures - I had very consistent temps, then a drop, and now it's slowly going up but it hasn't risen above the earlier temps. Sigh. I'm worried this will be an anovulatory cycle for me. :cry:

:hi: To anyone else I might have forgotten!

AFM: I'm confused and worried about my temperatures. I had a very consistent temperature of 36.7 all week, then a drop to 36.5, then a slow rise back to 36.7 this morning. The day I got the 36.5 I also had a +OPK, so.....
If my temperatures don't go above 36.7, does this mean that I didn't ovulate?
:sad2:

Sam: :hugs: When is your due date? Please let me know so that I can send you some extra hugs that day. If you want to check out my chart, just click on my ticker. I'm not really sure what's going on with my temperatures - I had very consistent temps, then a drop, and now it's slowly going up but it hasn't risen above the earlier temps. Sigh. I'm worried this will be an anovulatory cycle for me. :cry:

Anna--It's May 27th, so it feels like it's right around the corner. And there are damned big as houses pregnant women all around me cooing at one another "Oh, when are you due?" and smiling and patting each other's bumps. It's killing me. Plus I'm having this totally weird cycle with two temp drops in a row after ovulation, but really really early. So confusing!

Hey--It totally looks like you Oed. The thing about temping is that now you need to wait until Saturday morning's temp to see if you get three more temps at or above your dip temperature. But it's great that you have a climb. And it doesn't matter how fast it climbs. :hugs: Given the fact that you got a +OPK on the day that your temp dipped, I would say that you are good to go. :)

Thanks for the reassuring words, Sam. I've been reading about it online and looking at different charts, but I haven't seen any like mine and I'm still confused about how to tell if I've O'd or not. :wacko:
I'm sorry you're having strange dips, but is it at all possible that it's an implantation dip???

Anna, I may not temp but sam has been diligent at it...I think her advice sounds right on target especially if you got a + opk correlating with the dip and rise.

We (sam and I) are both hoping we had ib. I am hoping we all catch that eggy this month. Can't wait for you to join us in the other thread. :hugs:to you.
:hi: to Lisa, Morticia, Neffie, New and anyone else I may have missed..

this weekend will give me answers I hope..fx'd for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->