That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

:hi:

Love: Could it be implantation spotting??? I hope so! I've got my fingers tightly crossed for you.

Lisa: So proud of you for being so motivated with your weight loss. I'm sorry the :witch: arrived, but it's great that you're not letting it get to you and focusing instead on your health. Cheering you on!

New: How's the TWW treating you? Hopefully I'll be joining you there soon!

Morticia: Don't worry, we'll still hang around and keep you company here. :friends: On which cycle day do you usually O?

Neffie: It's been so long since I've seen you! I guess you're in the TWW now? How ARE you????

Shell: Thanks lady. How are you feeling? My husband went to visit his sister and the new baby alone, and explained to his family how I've been feeling and they say they understand. His family knows about the ectopic, but not about the recent loss. It's tough.

Sam: :hugs: When is your due date? Please let me know so that I can send you some extra hugs that day. If you want to check out my chart, just click on my ticker. I'm not really sure what's going on with my temperatures - I had very consistent temps, then a drop, and now it's slowly going up but it hasn't risen above the earlier temps. Sigh. I'm worried this will be an anovulatory cycle for me. :cry:

:hi: To anyone else I might have forgotten!

AFM: I'm confused and worried about my temperatures. I had a very consistent temperature of 36.7 all week, then a drop to 36.5, then a slow rise back to 36.7 this morning. The day I got the 36.5 I also had a +OPK, so.....
If my temperatures don't go above 36.7, does this mean that I didn't ovulate?
:sad2:

Hi girls :flower:
Thanks for being so lovely and always welcoming.
Anna - don't worry too much about your temps, it could be that you are a 'slow riser' in terms of your charts. FF has some examples of people who are biphasic/triphasic and there is also 'slow rise' - perhaps it just takes a couple of days for your temps to climb above coverline? it doesn't have any effect on O, but you might be able to see if you compare your other charts whether this is what's going on? FX'd for you now in the proper TWW!
Oh and btw - totally empathise with you and your feelings about your SIL's baby. Totally natural and doesn't mean you're an awful person or anything like that...it's just because you want it so, so much. Hugs. :hugs:

Love - you sound so positive and have everything crossed that spotting at 9dpo is IB - come on IB!!! :thumbup:

LiSa2010 - so sorry that the witch got you. but you have an amazing attitude, PMA! good luck with the treadmill!

New - hope the TWW isn't too excruciating. I'm on CD6 of that 'other' TWW which is some ways is even worse because it feels as though there's 'no point' in BD-ing all the time..other than for enjoyment, of course!

Sam, Neffie, Shellney - love and FX'd for you all! xxx:kiss:

well..here i am once again..af got me at work..i have had to hold off the tears :cry: until i got home..apparently i let myself get my hopes up again..a 27day cycle..where did that come from..:shrug: no implantation bleed for me..
I am so irritated...just plain sick of all of this ttc..:grr: so darn frustrating..I hate this, hate this hate this..

sorry for the rant..gonna hit the sack..hope everyone else is fairing better than I at the moment..

well..here i am once again..af got me at work..i have had to hold off the tears :cry: until i got home..apparently i let myself get my hopes up again..a 27day cycle..where did that come from..:shrug: no implantation bleed for me..
I am so irritated...just plain sick of all of this ttc..:grr: so darn frustrating..I hate this, hate this hate this..

sorry for the rant..gonna hit the sack..hope everyone else is fairing better than I at the moment..

oh noooo Love I'm so sorry :cry:
really feel for you - the ONLY positive, even though I know it's sounds crap, is that hopefully your cycles are getting shorter which means O will happen faster and you can get practicing much sooner next time. Though I know that's irrelevant, the way you're feeling right now. Really thinking of you - stuff your face with chocolate and have a long, hot bath and a huge glass of red wine. You deserve it. hugs. :hugs: xx

i have thought of that morticia,,hoping to continue to o at a decent time in my cycle and not late like i was before the cyst was removed..
hot bath done...snooze coming up next..

Lisa - Sorry the witch got you. But loving your PMA. Good luck on the weight loss! :thumbup:

Anna - Long time no speak! :hi: Hope you're doing well. I've been on a BnB break myself for a while. Although I have missed everyone on here, I will definitely say that the break has helped me relax a whole lot. Still no BFP, but I'm more chilled out, that's for sure. As for your temps, if you had a 1 day dip with a + OPK the same day, and then a rise the day after, you might have O'd the day of the dip. Just wait it out a couple more days to see what your temps do. Fingers crossed you caught that huevo.

Love - I said this on the other thread as well, but I'm so bummed for you. Use the next couple of days to enjoy some good food & drink. And by drink, of course I'm referring to non-alcoholic. ;) Hope you feel better soon.

:hi: New, Morticia, Shell & everyone else.

Oh Love, I am sooo sorry.:hugs: I was convinced that I was going to get on here one of these fine days and find your happy news. It is good, though that your cycle is 27 days, I bet you're regulating and that the next month with be your month!! Hang in there. And rant and cry to us if you need to. We're here. :flower:

thanks ladies for all the good luck wishes on my weight journey... it's going great. Im on my 4th day of the cleansing diet and am almost there... Im supposed to be on it for 10 days but I started at the wrong time bcuz my daughter's b-day party is this Saturday and not sure what Im going to do yet (should I eat, not eat), Im supposed to introduce my body slowly back to solid foods once Im done with the diet and there's absolutely no dairy, meats, rice, the first few days so that's whats making it hard for me... the first day off, Im only supposed to drink freshly quezzed orange juice, second day, more juice and veggie soup, third day more juice, veggie soup, salad, fruit and then my 4th day is my normal diet intake. ugghh I guess I'll see what I'll do :shrug: lol.

so my treadmill is coming on Friday Yay!!!! :wohoo: :yipee:

love, sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:

morticia, how are you?

Anna - not sure about temps as I've stopped doing it. I hope you sort it out. :hugs:

:hi: New, Sam, Neffie, Shellney :hugs: for you all!

cd3 for me and am scheduled to O on cd15. not going to do anything special but will keep it in mind.

:hugs:

wow, lisa..that sounds like a strict regimen for this diet..i don't know if i could do it. My weight watchers is hard enough. I will say at the beginning of the year i was 183lbs..and i lost around 10lbs but gained some back when i was out for my surgery. I resumed my exercise and diet (restart wt was 180) and now i am down to 172lbs. I am hoping to continue to lose and get my body ready for a baby. I find I hate my treadmill. I would so much rather be out at the track then on my treadmill. I don't know why but it seems the miles come much more quickly out in the fresh air versus my treadmill. Good luck to you, and I am cd1 of course, and hope to o on cd15 again so i'll be right behind you.

thanks everyone for letting me rant this morning,, i contribute it to lack of sleep and of course the bloody witch herself..off to walk..so i can clear my head..

thanks ladies for all the good luck wishes on my weight journey... it's going great. Im on my 4th day of the cleansing diet and am almost there... Im supposed to be on it for 10 days but I started at the wrong time bcuz my daughter's b-day party is this Saturday and not sure what Im going to do yet (should I eat, not eat), Im supposed to introduce my body slowly back to solid foods once Im done with the diet and there's absolutely no dairy, meats, rice, the first few days so that's whats making it hard for me... the first day off, Im only supposed to drink freshly quezzed orange juice, second day, more juice and veggie soup, third day more juice, veggie soup, salad, fruit and then my 4th day is my normal diet intake. ugghh I guess I'll see what I'll do :shrug: lol.

so my treadmill is coming on Friday Yay!!!! :wohoo: :yipee:

love, sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:

morticia, how are you?

Anna - not sure about temps as I've stopped doing it. I hope you sort it out. :hugs:

:hi: New, Sam, Neffie, Shellney :hugs: for you all!

cd3 for me and am scheduled to O on cd15. not going to do anything special but will keep it in mind.

:hugs:

hi girls :flower:
Just a quickie as I'm away for the weekend - always good, in a way, to be distracted from googling and obsessing about all things baby!! (especially as I have a long while to go yet before I even gear up to O...was CD27 last month, and only on CD7 today...so two weeks before I even attack DH to start BD-ing with a vengeance! :haha:)

Great news from you girls who are working so hard to lose weight and get in your prime baby-making shape. An inspiration to us all!

Glad to hear you treated yourself to lots of good things, Love - to get you over the horrid witch coming along. Anna - agree with everyone else that things are looking good for you hun, woo!

As for me - I'm feeling pretty positive today because I have asked my GP to write me a referral letter to see a gynaecologist about my irregular periods/spotting/late O/short LP. I know it doesn't sound positive..but I feel that the sooner I take control and don't just listen to the doc saying 'relax, come back and see me in a year' then I'll know I've done everything I can to maximise my chances of getting a BFP - and detecting any problems (if there are any) really early on. Keep you posted and have brilliant weekends xxx:kiss:

[As for me - I'm feeling pretty positive today because I have asked my GP to write me a referral letter to see a gynaecologist about my irregular periods/spotting/late O/short LP. I know it doesn't sound positive..but I feel that the sooner I take control and don't just listen to the doc saying 'relax, come back and see me in a year' then I'll know I've done everything I can to maximise my chances of getting a BFP - and detecting any problems (if there are any) really early on. Keep you posted and have brilliant weekends xxx:kiss:

Morticia: I'm glad you are taking control. And there is no harm in having someone check things out. Even if all they say is "Everything's fine." At least then you will know. Right? I'm headed in for the very same on Tuesday. I doubt they are going to tell me that everything's fine (based on my wacky temps, I know that it isn't), but at least I'll have some information instead of just wandering around in the dark.

[As for me - I'm feeling pretty positive today because I have asked my GP to write me a referral letter to see a gynaecologist about my irregular periods/spotting/late O/short LP. I know it doesn't sound positive..but I feel that the sooner I take control and don't just listen to the doc saying 'relax, come back and see me in a year' then I'll know I've done everything I can to maximise my chances of getting a BFP - and detecting any problems (if there are any) really early on. Keep you posted and have brilliant weekends xxx:kiss:

Morticia: I'm glad you are taking control. And there is no harm in having someone check things out. Even if all they say is "Everything's fine." At least then you will know. Right? I'm headed in for the very same on Tuesday. I doubt they are going to tell me that everything's fine (based on my wacky temps, I know that it isn't), but at least I'll have some information instead of just wandering around in the dark.

Thanks hun - I feel exactly the same. Good luck for your appt on Tuesday and let us know how you get on (I also have wacky temps too - so you're not alone there either!) FX'd all goes well for you xxx

I almost wish i could temp..but with my irratic sleep cycles, it just doesn't work. Morticia, I agree with Sam, it's great you are taking control of things...I hope both of you can get some kind of answers that will help things along..Maybe Sam, you won't need it because you will get your :bfp:..fx'd.
So, I have made another gesture towards doing the right thing and offered up some of my baby things to my sil. I am loaning her my baby swing, high chair, and may go through some clothes. I am trying. It is still a stuggle for me but I am better today than yesterday. More Pma today than yesterday.
Anna..glad you moved over into the tww.
I think it's Lisa, Morticia and I in this otww right now, is this correct???everyone else is in the tww..
Going to the beach tomorrow. Then working on some school work. Will be glad when this semester is over. Hoping the week goes quickly as I work sun through thurs and a bunch of 12hr shifts at that. So this otww may go faster than usual for me. I am use to having to wait 3weeks for o day.
Happy Friday everyone.

Love: Think of the karma in giving that baby stuff to SIL. I think it's a great thing to do! Enjoy the beach. :)

Hope everone has a good weekend :)

Lisa, hope your daughters sweet 16 goes well, especially after all that planning! :cake:

take care all xx

:hi: Hello ladies! I hope everyone's doing well and getting to it like little bunnies! :bunny:
As usual, the TWW is DRAGGING for me. Still working on getting into shape in the meantime. I finally bought a scale today and was happy to see that I've lost 8 pounds! :dance:
Still, I wish it were more, so I think it's time to add some more cardio or something to my regime. Any ideas? Also, I've started a diet journal if you feel like stopping in. I haven't added a link to my signature yet as I don't know how to do it. :blush: Any help with that???

:hi: Hello ladies! I hope everyone's doing well and getting to it like little bunnies! :bunny:
As usual, the TWW is DRAGGING for me. Still working on getting into shape in the meantime. I finally bought a scale today and was happy to see that I've lost 8 pounds! :dance:
Still, I wish it were more, so I think it's time to add some more cardio or something to my regime. Any ideas? Also, I've started a diet journal if you feel like stopping in. I haven't added a link to my signature yet as I don't know how to do it. :blush: Any help with that???

Anna--I also posted a reply to you in the TWW forum (not about this, but about other things). Congrats on the weight loss! I can certainly help if you want to start a run/walk program. I've run 8 half-marathons and, because of the shoulder and the MC, am having to start over from ground zero myself. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you the beginners run/walk thing. It starts so easily that anyone can do it, so you won't run the risk of hurting yourself or getting injured. And you can run as slowly as you want. Let me know. :hugs:

Congrats on the weight loss Anna! I've lost 3 in 6 days recently, not weighed myself again. But only really cut out chocolate (I realised I was eating about 1,000 calories a day sometimes of just chocolate) and been doing exercise. We'll all get healthy together!

I almost wish i could temp..but with my irratic sleep cycles, it just doesn't work. Morticia, I agree with Sam, it's great you are taking control of things...I hope both of you can get some kind of answers that will help things along..Maybe Sam, you won't need it because you will get your :bfp:..fx'd.
So, I have made another gesture towards doing the right thing and offered up some of my baby things to my sil. I am loaning her my baby swing, high chair, and may go through some clothes. I am trying. It is still a stuggle for me but I am better today than yesterday. More Pma today than yesterday.
Anna..glad you moved over into the tww.
I think it's Lisa, Morticia and I in this otww right now, is this correct???everyone else is in the tww..
Going to the beach tomorrow. Then working on some school work. Will be glad when this semester is over. Hoping the week goes quickly as I work sun through thurs and a bunch of 12hr shifts at that. So this otww may go faster than usual for me. I am use to having to wait 3weeks for o day.
Happy Friday everyone.

Thanks Love - well done on giving some of your bits and pieces to your SIL...that must've been SO hard for you, and you're such a brave lady :hugs: I just hope that she'll be giving them back to you soon enough because you'll have another BFP!!

I'm here in the OTTW with you too - on CD10, but potentially have another two weeks here because didn't O until CD27 last month and CD28 the month before. haven't even done that much BD-ing (maybe 3 times so far this cycle) because it feels nice to have a 'break'! let's definitely help each other through the long drag through to the TWW. sounds like you're doing the right thing keeping busy - we have a couple of long bank holiday weekends coming up (including the Royal Wedding!) so hopefully it will fly by! xxx:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->