That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Morticia, i do hope she will return the items back for that very reason..but if for some reason it come back mangled and i have a bfp, then i'll just buy more..they needed it more then me. Yes we can keep each other company in the otww.
anna..8lbs is great. I weigh in on sundays so i was happy to report i have lost 1lb. total wt loss from surgery date 8lbs...total wt loss from the begginning of the yr 11lbs. I am still walking but have to eventually get up to running again..I"M letting my shin splints heal.
Grey, great job on letting go of that chocolate..3lbs is great..Proud of you.

Hello to everyone else that i haved missed..going to bed...:flower:

Morticia, i do hope she will return the items back for that very reason..but if for some reason it come back mangled and i have a bfp, then i'll just buy more..they needed it more then me. Yes we can keep each other company in the otww.
anna..8lbs is great. I weigh in on sundays so i was happy to report i have lost 1lb. total wt loss from surgery date 8lbs...total wt loss from the begginning of the yr 11lbs. I am still walking but have to eventually get up to running again..I"M letting my shin splints heal.
Grey, great job on letting go of that chocolate..3lbs is great..Proud of you.

Hello to everyone else that i haved missed..going to bed...:flower:

Well done on your weight loss too! I am on day 19 without ANY chocolate...hoping the weight loss continues for us all!
Night night :)

:hi: everyone,

How is everybody doing?
Sam - thanks for the mention in your siggy, nice to know we're all in this together :friends: or in my case :drunk: :haha:

Well done on the weightloss Sam, Anna, Grey and Love.

I may (or may not) be back with you by the weekend, AF due Thursday which is impecable timing for Easter, not! :dohh:

:hi:everyone,

How is everybody doing?
Sam - thanks for the mention in your siggy, nice to know we're all in this together :friends: or in my case :drunk: :haha:

Well done on the weightloss Sam, Anna, Grey and Love.

I may (or may not) be back with you by the weekend, AF due Thursday which is impecable timing for Easter, not! :dohh:

Will you be testing tomorrow, New? We are all in this together. And if we both get AF on Thursday, we can have Easter :wine: . Deal?

Happy Monday night everyone..Hope everyone is doing well..getting ready for work..so this is short and sweet esp since i posted in the other thread

Hi guys.. back to this wonderful place.. of the OTWW... bla.. almost to cd3 yay.. ordered myself a CBFM that should be coming in a day or two.. so Im happy about that... hopefully it will be all I need to getting this sticky bean... and figuring out my cycles since my mc..

Will you be testing tomorrow, New? We are all in this together. And if we both get AF on Thursday, we can have Easter :wine: . Deal?

Definitely a deal Sam! I'll be hitting the :wine: hard this weekend if the nasty cow bag shows up.
Wishing us both good luck for the next few days :dust:

:hi: Ladies!

I'm back here with all of you. Booooo to the ugly witch! I'm so damn sick of seeing her stupid face. :growlmad: I hope my body hasn't done a number on me since the MC. Well, on to another cycle. I'm done with the sticks, thermometers, charting, etc. etc. for this cycle. I haven't gone through a cycle yet without any of these, so will give it a shot this time around. Hopefully what I don't know won't hurt.

Yay on the weight loss Love & Grey. Keep at it. :thumbup:

Sam - Thanks for the note in your siggy. It does help knowing that we're all in this together. :friends: How's the shoulder by the way?

:hi: Lisa, Lil & Morticia.

neffie, sorry the hag has shown up..but we will be in this together..I actually decided to try temping..we'll see if i can stick to it..lol I am glad to see you on here more often. I do understand the need to get away sometimes. I wish I had the will power sometimes to stay away. I also feel the need to vent and such so it helps me to come on here.
morticia/lil..hope all is ok with you both
Hoping everyone is doing ok.

:hi: Ladies!

Sam - thank you for adding me to your siggy too :hugs:, it's always great when we support one another....

:hi: Neffie, New, Love, Grey, Lil & Morticia and everyone I may have missed :hugs:

afm: my ticker says I am on cd8... have not been really keeping track bcuz I was just so busy this past 4 day weekend. I should be Oing on cd15. Fxd my eggy gets caught.. :thumbup:

Hi all, I'm back here officially. I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow to see why I may have had a 53day cycle and if they can help me ovulate earlier. Will they actually be able to help if I haven't been trying for 2 years?

How are you all doing, sorry for all who've recently had the hag show up - she's horrible isn't she?! The emoticon doesn't quite do her evil justice.

Sorry for the graphnic nature of the picture...but this is how I'm feeling about the evil old witch right now and found this on google images...

https://headstatic.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/wicked_witch_west_3.jpg

Hi girls :flower:

Hope you're all ok and enjoying this gorgeous weather (it's like summer in the UK! will probably only last a couple of days, tho...just like our real summers, ha ha!)

Was just wondering, what do you girls do (esp you fellow late O'ers) in terms of BD-plans during the OTWW? I read about SMEP and have been loosely following it as much as possible. Bit silly really, seeing as I have at least another 10 days before O even begins to emerge on the horizon - but figured it can't hurt as it's supposed to raise your chances to 40%! I'm on CD12 and we are trying to BD more or less every other day, since CD10. started using OPKs on CD10 too. also upped my B6 intake to 20mg to see if that makes any difference at all in bringing my O date forward. I am definitely finding that BD-ing in the mornings (DH is off work for a few weeks) helps matters enormously - was even ready to BD twice in one day until I remembered we'd already done it that morning - quite something when you've been together 10 years already, ha ha! :haha:

Oh - and am not restricting my wine intake this month, that's for sure. Not until the real TWW at least! trying to be much more mellow than usual to see if it makes a difference.

Love to you girls xxx:kiss:

i tried the smep plan when my cycles where giving me an late o day...it sucked...by the time she reared her head,,my dh and i were wore out. it wasn't fun anymore..

I wouldn't be adverse to trying it again this cycle as i am now shorter cycles...
off to bed for some snooze..have a great day everyone

Thanks for the picture Grey. It really made me laugh! (although having the witch show up is no laughing matter :nope:) But thanks for the image.

Hi Morticia. Isnt the weather over here gorgeous? Although I agree it most definitely wont last! I followed SMEP for 2 cycles, and got my BFP on the 2nd cycle. I Od about CD20, most cycles, so not as late as you, but still late in my books! We started BDing every other day from CD12, and started using OPKs from CD16. Then once we got a positive OPK, we started BDing every day. I would probably start the BDing a week or so before you usually O, just to be on the safe side. Therefore, you wont miss the egg if you O early, but you wont wear yourselves out too soon. Hope that helps!

xx

Grey..your picture was quite amusing..I can't wait to hear what your dr will be doing to help you out with your upcoming cycle.
Morticia..I think I may try smep out again..i hope we get some great results. I may start with cd 8 since my cycles are shorter..not sure yet..I hope it works. I 'm getting bummed it's taking so long to get my :bfp:
Lisa..:hi: how are things with you??are you closer to o'ing??
Lil/Neffie...:hi: :wave:

afm..someone please help me out with the temp I got this morning. I woke up at 1pm to pee so i took my temp and it was 97.43 and then went back to sleep for a few more hrs and woke up and took temp again at 4pm.. temp was 97.70..which is more along the lines of what i have been getting for temps. which one do i use,,i am plugging in the 97.70 for now until someone helps me out. also..what is my baseline temp???? how do you upload your chart to bnb?? yes, i know i am full of questions but at least i am trying..
help me please someone

Grey..your picture was quite amusing..I can't wait to hear what your dr will be doing to help you out with your upcoming cycle.
Morticia..I think I may try smep out again..i hope we get some great results. I may start with cd 8 since my cycles are shorter..not sure yet..I hope it works. I 'm getting bummed it's taking so long to get my :bfp:
Lisa..:hi: how are things with you??are you closer to o'ing??
Lil/Neffie...:hi: :wave:

afm..someone please help me out with the temp I got this morning. I woke up at 1pm to pee so i took my temp and it was 97.43 and then went back to sleep for a few more hrs and woke up and took temp again at 4pm.. temp was 97.70..which is more along the lines of what i have been getting for temps. which one do i use,,i am plugging in the 97.70 for now until someone helps me out. also..what is my baseline temp???? how do you upload your chart to bnb?? yes, i know i am full of questions but at least i am trying..
help me please someone

Love: Okay--I don't know tons about temping while on a swing shift, but I would use the second temp, because you went back to sleep. Your baseline temp? Do you mean your coverline? If so, FF will determine that once it's determined your O date. The way you upload your chart is to go to the sharing tab on FF and go to "get code" and copy all of the info listed under "BB code" and then paste that into your signature. Get in touch again if it doesn't work for some reason.

AFM: Oh, and I am back in here. I started spotting during my afternoon run. It's fine. It means that I have a picture-perfect cycle. O at day 15, hag at day 28-29. So, now, on to the HSG and bloods. In other news, the fact that the doc wants me to wait a cycle means that I have an official "stay of execution." In other words, I won't be going back to Scotland until at least the start of June. Testing won't be for another month and then we'll have to see about the meds he's likely to put me on. So OH has agreed to come back in a few weeks and get some :sex: in and stick around to see what the blood tests are. I just think he should agree to stay here permanently, but at least we are not fighting about it right now. :thumbup:

Neffie: Take it easy this cycle. :thumbup: It's always when you play hard to get that the elusive :bfp: comes out of hiding. I think that if this cycle is a bust, I'll also go back to 'not trying' - ie: NO TEMPING, NO OPKs, just :sex: !

GG: Wow, that image is scary! The :witch: truly is an ugly old hag! I hope you get some answers from your doctor tomorrow.

Morticia: I tried SMEP for 1 month, but didn't continue with it. The next month I 'gave up' and got my :bfp: :shrug: I think you should try it out, and hopefully you'll be successful on it right away!

Nurse: I would say go with the temp that is consistent with the others in regards to time. If you want your chart to show up in your signature, you need to create a ticker through Fertility Friend, like mine. If you click on mine, it links directly to my chart. So:
1. Go to MY CHART (on the side)
2. Click on SHARING (on the top) and choose GRAPHICAL TICKERS
3. Create a ticker!
4. Copy and paste the code into your signature space
5. DONE!

Sam: :happydance:Yay for a regular cycle! Finally! I'm glad your DH has agreed to visit during :cool: time; hopefully you get what you need out of this whole mess!

:hi: to everyone else!

AFM: I'm having a similar temping problem as Nurse is. ADVICE NEEDED!!!
I usually wake up at after 7, but this morning I woke up at just before 6. I took my temperature (36.8), then went back to sleep. I took it again at 7 (37.0) and the temp had changed by .2 degrees (Celsius) and was what it has been for the last few days. Which temp should I go with??? :dohh:
Finally feeling better today after having a cold all week! :happydance:

Anna--Use the later one. :) Nice looking chart there, hon!

In the interest of laughter, which is good for fertility and will give us something to do in this OTWW, I offer you this website https://www.999reasonstolaugh.com/2...-gotten-your-period-but-you-are-still-unsure/

I am so busted. I did this VERY thing earlier this evening. :blush:

Was just wondering, what do you girls do (esp you fellow late O'ers) in terms of BD-plans during the OTWW? I read about SMEP and have been loosely following it as much as possible.

Oh - and am not restricting my wine intake this month, that's for sure. Not until the real TWW at least! trying to be much more mellow than usual to see if it makes a difference.

I don't really have a plan...just try and have :sex: as much as possible, I have very long cycles and if we tried smep, we'd be worn out well before egg arrived.

Thanks for the picture Grey. It really made me laugh! (although having the witch show up is no laughing matter :nope:) But thanks for the image.

Hi Morticia. Isnt the weather over here gorgeous? Although I agree it most definitely wont last! I followed SMEP for 2 cycles, and got my BFP on the 2nd cycle. I Od about CD20, most cycles, so not as late as you, but still late in my books! We started BDing every other day from CD12, and started using OPKs from CD16. Then once we got a positive OPK, we started BDing every day. I would probably start the BDing a week or so before you usually O, just to be on the safe side. Therefore, you wont miss the egg if you O early, but you wont wear yourselves out too soon. Hope that helps!

xx

Sounds like a good plan, I'll try similar, maybe not every other day, but every 3 days ish. Just because we wear out quickly in that department I think :S

help me please someone

I set my alarm for 6.30 every morning when temping. If I work at around 3-4am, I wouldn't temp then. I'd go back to sleep and temp as close to 6.30 as possible. I read you're supposed to do it within an hour of the same time of day each morning. I don't know about baseline...FF works that out for me. Hope that helps :)

AFM: Oh, and I am back in here. I started spotting during my afternoon run. It's fine. It means that I have a picture-perfect cycle. O at day 15, hag at day 28-29. So, now, on to the HSG and bloods. In other news, the fact that the doc wants me to wait a cycle means that I have an official "stay of execution." In other words, I won't be going back to Scotland until at least the start of June. Testing won't be for another month and then we'll have to see about the meds he's likely to put me on. So OH has agreed to come back in a few weeks and get some :sex: in and stick around to see what the blood tests are. I just think he should agree to stay here permanently, but at least we are not fighting about it right now. :thumbup:

Glad you're having 'normal' short cycles. They must seem so short compared to before :D

Neffie: Take it easy this cycle. :thumbup: It's always when you play hard to get that the elusive :bfp: comes out of hiding. I think that if this cycle is a bust, I'll also go back to 'not trying' - ie: NO TEMPING, NO OPKs, just :sex: !

GG: Wow, that image is scary! The :witch: truly is an ugly old hag! I hope you get some answers from your doctor tomorrow.

AFM: I'm having a similar temping problem as Nurse is. ADVICE NEEDED!!!
I usually wake up at after 7, but this morning I woke up at just before 6. I took my temperature (36.8), then went back to sleep. I took it again at 7 (37.0) and the temp had changed by .2 degrees (Celsius) and was what it has been for the last few days. Which temp should I go with??? :dohh:
Finally feeling better today after having a cold all week! :happydance:

As your first temp was around an hour before your normal time, I'd go with that one. If it was a lot earlier I'd have used the one closest to your normal time. Glad you're feeling better :D

AFM: I went to the DR this morning and kind of positive I guess. She's referring me. But that could take weeks so I'm on my own this cycle. She also told me to have sex regularly (2-3 times a week she said), which is helpful as I didn't know that :S (sarasm intended). I don't know, just feeling really frustrated after my monster cycle...I want this one to be my success!

Hey ladies, I caught up with most of you on the TWW thread. I just wanted to add for Morticia: SMEP works for some, not for others. What I have read is that you should get some BDing in (but you don't need to go crazy) in the weeks leading up to O because it keeps the :spermy: fresh. Apparently the longer it hangs out in the guy before use, it ages and can lead to subpar spermies. That is why DH and I would try to BD at least once or twice a week in the OTWW weeks, and then went crazy on O week! That strategy seemed to work for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->