That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Morning ladies..lots to read this morning..
Sam..sorry you're spotting but yay for regular cycles. That's how I felt last month when I o'd on cd15...now i just wish for the regular cycle with a :bfp: at the ending for us. I read that link..Hilarious..I must say, I am extremely guilty of that one...just this last cycle even..lol..I will try to link my chart up tomorrow as i have been working 12hr shifts or longer..and i'm too tired to do it right now.HOpe you get a :bfp: before the hsp. AND a :happydance: you get to stay in the states longer...!!
Anna,..thanks for instuctions..i'm glad i'm not the only one having difficulty temping. It'll be interesting once o day arrives to see what ff says..
gg..glad the dr's are getting you the help you need for your cycles. we need some more :bfp:'s around here.
Morticia..how are you doing.
again a BIG THANKS to you all for helping with the temping confusion..
afm:i am off to bed as i am tired,,all this work and no play makes me crabby..i think i will offiially start to bd tomorrow and test opks tomorrow. i am going to bd on odd days..up until i get a +opk, then the bd is on like donkey kong!!!!!!
nite all,,ambien is working...half a:sleep:right now..lol

Sigh. So I woke up feeling as if I have a hang-over (and of course I haven't had anything to drink in weeeeeeeks). Feel queasy and achey and just generally as if I've been run over with heavy equipment. And another temp crash and yet, no AF. Maybe I was wrong and the spotting was just, well, spotting. She's not here yet. Going to do lots of running and jumping today to see if she'll come back. Dumb bit*%. She always shows up at the wrong times.

hey when i had my ib..the one and only time i had it..i got it on the day af was due then it went away..so maybe yours is implantation bleed. fx'd for you

:hi: everyone!

love, im good. I should be Oing around cd15.. Im not using OPKs or doing anything through the summer.... hope you're enjoying your :sleep:

Anna: I would also go with your first temp.

Morticia, good luck this cycle :hugs:

Sam, FXd it was implantation bleed.. what cycle day are you on?

grey, glad to hear you got positive news at the docs. I am keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

amber/shell :hi:

afm: Im on cd10 and nothing new with me, may DTD tonight I'll see how Im feeling...

:hugs:

URRRGHHHHHH....I just lost my entire post. :growlmad: I'll try again. Hope this one makes it through.

Grey - You hit the nail on the head with that pic. Just how I had pictured the ugly hag in my head. :haha: I said this on the TWW thread, but I'm glad that you're getting help to have your cycles sorted out. Are you going to continue temping this cycle? I wish you didn't have to wait 2-3 weeks for the referral, but that's still a start. Good luck! :thumbup:

Morticia - I haven't tried the SMEP myself, but I have heard that it can definitely wear you down if you have long cycles. If you have an idea of what CD you O on, plan accordingly, and push back the start of BD to a few days later. Hope you catch that huevo!

Sam - That article had me :rofl:. How true!! Someday though, we will beat the ugly hag! In fact, hope you get to her this cycle. What you had might have been IB.

Anna - In your case, I would go with the 1st temp, since it was just a bit more than an hour away from your usual waking time. I hope you're right in saying that the BFP will come out of hiding if I take it easy. That's the plan! ;)

Love - I would go with your 2nd temp, since you got another 3 hours of sleep. Good luck on the BD! Get it girl! :winkwink:

Lisa - How's the progress coming along on the weight loss? Are you finding that to be a distraction from TTC?

:hi: to everyone else.

AFM, taking it easy this week. Will start the BD next week. Again, just going to go with the flow. Will probably shoot for every other day instead of going at it like crazies for days in a row. I think DH can use a bit of a change as well. We'll see how it goes.

:hi: neffie, it's going great and it helps that I can work out at home :thumbup: OMG yes, putting all my energy into losing weight has definitely been a distraction... don't get me wrong I would love another baby and still pray for it but it has been a good distraction for the time being. I haven't weighed myself yet being that I have no scale yet :rofl: but I do have the Wii that I can use to weigh myself so I'll be doing my first weigh in on Sunday.. YaY!!! lol

Im also going with the flow, acutally through the summer... of course it's still in the back of my mind of when Im supposed to O but for the most part I'll be taking it as it comes, not gonna put pressure on myself.

Lisa: I am on cd29, so she's due today, that old hag.

Neffie: Isn't that web site so true?? It's as if we put on the best underwear hoping that the act of doing that will keep that hag from coming! :rofl:

So, I guess I'm not quite back in here yet. Fingers crossed. Some EWCM with brown flecks in it today but nothing else.

thanks to those who helped my upload my ff chart...let me know if i indeed do it correctly..i am off to work

:hi: and have a good night to everyone

thanks to those who helped my upload my ff chart...let me know if i indeed do it correctly..i am off to work

:hi: and have a good night to everyone

You did get the link on there correctly, but you need to do some things on the FF end to make it show up. See my note to you on the other forum. Hope you have a great night at work!

Happy Easter everyone. Hope the Easter :bunny: has been good to you.

We were up early with the girls hunting eggs. I love watching the kids and their excitement over things. We took a nap. Now the girls are out playing in the kiddie pool. It's a gorgeous day out. The Lord has risen and gave us a fantastic day to rejoice in it.

Afm: cd11..-opk but not expecting a full + for acouple of more days. I am just trying to relax a bit about it. I am happy to report that I lost another 2lbs this week:happydance::cloud9: I hope to get into the 160's by next Sunday. I started out at 183 at the beginning of the year. I lost some. I gained some back after surgery and restarted back out at 180 about 4wks ago. I have officially lost 10lbs. :headspin: Hoping you all are enjoying your day.

I retried to upload the ff link..please someone check to see if it works..I hope I did it right. I'm getting frustrated with it. :grr:

It takes me to the FF site but just shows your ticker saying day 11 etc.
Don't understand FF so can't help further sorry x

:hi: Hello everyone! Hope you've all enjoyed your :bunny: weekend!

Nurse: Way to go on your weight loss! I wish I could say the same, but instead I GAINED a pound this week! :doh: Oh well, I have a renewed sense of determination for next week.
About FF: if you give me your account sign in info I'll set it up for you. Don't worry, I'm trustworthy!

AFM: cd28 and I'm feeling AF cramps coming on, so I guess I'll be joining you ladies here soon. Damn.

I'm back here too. Cd3. AF is being nasty this time, heavy and yucky.
Can't wait for her to leave. Hugs Anna.

Decided to focus on us for a bit so we've booked a holiday. Going to Greece in July.
Didn't want to book anything, just in case, but what the heck-can't put my life on hold any longer. My hesitation about going abroad stems from our last hol. Turns out baby died whilst we were away, I suppose I blame myself for flying, but I know that's an irrational thought? Is it?.... hope so.

Anna..as much as I love ya, I hate to see that you're back in here. I hope to move out of this thread in the next few days, with hopes of not having to return, for the right reasons of course. I will email you my information. I do indeed trust you. I loved your wt loss ticker so i added one of my own, hope you don't mind.

New..I was rearranging some things in my life based on if I were to get pregnant. It didn't ever come to fruition and I realized I was holding back on things as well. I would skip vacations with my family or not take time off of work so I could save up my pdo days for a maternity leave that I never got to have. I realize now that I have to keep on living. It's one of the reasons that I started dieting and exercising. It's done for me with a side of hope that I'll get pregnant from eating healthy..:winkwink: I hope you enjoy your vacation. Don't blame yourself for flying. I don't believe that would be the cause. Easier said then done, I know. I still blame myself somewhat for the m/c I had last Oct as I didn't wait 2-3mos to try after the d&c as the dr told me.
Afm..off to work I go. Dh has been doing a lot of yard work and making our yard look pretty. He bought two rose bushes and planted them for our two lost angels. He then bought two angels praying and placed them next to our rose bushes. He wants another baby so badly. He asked me the other night, at what point would I say enough is enough and seek help?? I said maybe next year. I just hate the thought of having more things done to me. Tests and more tests..:dohh:

:hi: ladies!
hope everyone had a great weekend.

Anna, :hugs:, Im keeping everything crossed for you...:hugs:

New, I don't think flying was the cause for the m/c, don blame yourself... :hugs: Greece in July sounds so romantic and relaxing, enjoy yourself you deserve it.

love, Im exercising for the same reasons you are.... aww the rose bushes and angels must look so beautiful :hugs: Hugs for DH, he sounds wonderful :hugs:

I hope we all get our :bfp: soon....

afm: cd14, NTNP, concentrating more on my diet.... ladies can you believe it... I lost 6.6 lbs in 12 days.... slowly but surely I am getting there... talking about tickers, need to update mine lol

:hi: everyone else!

hope you're all doing well!

:hugs:

Hi OTWWers :wave:

Hope everyone is well today. I just wanted to say that I am so proud of all you gals who are making some amazing progress with your respective weight losses. :thumbup:

Not much to report here. I'm taking it one day at a time. Will try to get in some :sex: this week, but not delving too much into it. DH got totally lovey dovey on me the other night....it was GREAT! . Just pure love making, without the pressures of TTC. Me lovin' it! :winkwink:

New: Take that trip - you deserve it! I've done the exact same thing for the past year - putting things off because I was thinking "what if I'm pregnant?". I'm done with that! :thumbup: Greece is a country I've always wanted to visit. Have fun, and don't worry about travelling affecting your bean. Actually, both times I got pregnant was immediately after taking a trip, so maybe travel is good for the eggs! :cool:

Nurse: Sorry to see you go, but please, don't come back here again!
The roses and angels sound so lovely and touching. It should be time for us to fix up the yard soon, too, so maybe I'll steal your idea.

Lisa: :happydance: SO PROUD OF YOU! :happydance:
I wish I was making as much progress as you (see my diet journal for details), but this week I've decided to really step it up. You're an inspiration!
Best of luck this cycle. I hope that all your healthy changes bring you a :bfp:

Neffie: Enjoying sex? What do you mean? :haha: Sounds like you're lucky to have such an affectionate (*ahem) husband! It's my DH's birthday today, and I feel like I should 'put out' for him and all, but I really am NOT in the mood! Also, it's cd1, so at least I have a good excuse. :blush:

AFM:The :witch: came today, but it's been very light, which is not normal for me. Also, I've had pretty bad cramps the last couple of days...seems strange considering the bleeding is so light...I don't even know if I should mark it as light or spotting on Fertility Friend! :shrug:
*sigh* On to another month of TTC. Like Lisa, I'm also going to focus on getting into shape instead of on TTC.

Decided to focus on us for a bit so we've booked a holiday. Going to Greece in July.
Didn't want to book anything, just in case, but what the heck-can't put my life on hold any longer. My hesitation about going abroad stems from our last hol. Turns out baby died whilst we were away, I suppose I blame myself for flying, but I know that's an irrational thought? Is it?.... hope so.

New :hugs:
I just had to reply to your post.
I was on holiday in Greece last year when I lost Baby C. However, before you cancel your trip, let me remind you that Baby C was an ectopic pregnancy. And therefore he had buried himself in the wrong place here in England, and Greece (or flying) had nothing to do with it.
For a while, I irrationally blamed myself, saying "if I hadn't booked the holiday, this wouldnt have happened", but of course it would. Everything happens for a reason, and its out of our control.
So please, New, enjoy your holiday to Greece. You and your OH deserve it so much. Please relax, spend some quality time together, and please dont feel guilty about flying. Flying does not cause miscarriages.
I hope you return from your holiday with a wonderful souvenir - your BFP.
Lots of love :hugs:
xx

Thanks shell for your kind words. I'm so sorry you lost baby C whilst on holiday, that must have been awful. I suppose I'm lucky in a way that I didn't know about mine.

Booking the holiday has done wonders for me, cheered me up no end and given me something else to focus on other than TTC.
Wouldn't it be wonderful to come back to a bfp.... I can only hope.
Plus being able to drink on hols would be a definite bonus!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->