That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

New--I am so glad that you scheduled a vacation, I think that a trip to Greece would be a wonderful and enjoyable getaway for you! And please don't think that your decision to travel caused your loss--like Shell, my little Peanut passed away while DH and I were on a trip to Michigan visiting family--and my md assured me that any sort of travelling I did, be it by car or plane, would have had no effect on the outcome. So go enjoy your trip without any worries! You deserve it!! :hugs:

Hi everyone! Just thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing! Hope you all had a wonderfull easter break!!

New - Just a quick note on the travel thing... I think that I'll be soooo Fun and an amazing trip. Anyhow, Both my sil's attended my wedding last year in DR pregnant. One was just under 3 mos, and the other was 7.5 mos. Both had healthy children. Travel not affecting them at all! DH and I are planning a trip at the end of Sept sometime before our little one arrives also. One last get away with just us and no little ones to worry about. Hope you have a Great Trip!! Oh yeah... and I was away in Feb, that was just before we conceived also... SO like Amber said maybe the trip is jsut what you need!!

Glad you've got a holiday to look forward to New. Sometimes we have to take a break from TTC worries and keep our sanity! I hope you really enjoy it :)
Sorry I've not been around much, been visiting family for Easter. It was also my anniversary of my operation on Sunday, the year has gone too fast. I miss my brief pregnancy.
So far this month no temping done. It's been lovely, a whole week without any temping! I'm starting again Thursday when I start back at work. I've ordered some preeseed and sticking with normal opks this cycle. I'm tempted by the clearblue fertility monitor, but don't know about the money yet...

Grey..when do you go to the drs? :hugs:..My year anniversary of the d&c is in a couple of months. A part of me is holding out hope for a :bfp: before then.
Neffie, glad to see you enjoying yourself :winkwink: and I'm glad all your medical problems are on the mend.
Anna..did af fully arrive?? I hope not. fx'd for you still
:hi: to morticia, new, sam and lil or anyone else i may have missed

afm..cd13..and no :bfp: on my opk yet. I got it on cd14 last month, we'll see what this month holds. I have gotten full ferns on my saliva scope and have lots of watery cm the last several days so i believe it is close.
School semester is ending and of course the teachers are throwing in extra discussions and quizzes at the last minute so I have been busy and will be busy the next couple of days with that. Hoping to get my +opk tomorrow like i did last month.
Happy Tuesday all:flower:

p.s. I am impatient to see that -opk become a +opk. Partly because I'm ready to get busy:sex: :) more than we have been anyway, and secondly to see if my cycles are going to continue being shorter....
anyone else get this impatient???lol or am I :wacko:?????

Hi girls :flower:

So sorry I've been off the radar - these long bank holiday weekends we're having in the UK are scuppering my devotion to the computer screen...probably a good thing though! Do miss you all!

Such soothing words from the girlies who are expecting about travel - really hope that's eased everyone's minds about how it affects BFPs. Thanks girls. :hugs:

Good luck Love on getting that pos OPK - me too, know exactly how you feel. I'm CD19 today and no sign of O yet, no pos OPK, no EWCM (except for a few random patches over the past week which hopefully means it'll be on its way soon-ish). last month I didn't O until CD27 so am trying to stay relaxed, trying to BD every other day if possible and then as soon as I see more EWCM/pos OPK will get to it!!! trying a new tactic this month...to listen to my body rather than obsess over predictions on calendars and iPhone apps, which I've found to be more often wrong!

Good luck everyone xxx:kiss:

morticia, i hope you o sooner than cd 27..fx'd for you hun..off to bed and maybe a little extracurricular activity..aka :sex:....lol
:hi: to everyone else

Hi ladies.. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday..

Love-hope you get your positive tomorrow & you keep your shorter cycles..

Morticia- hope you o sooner than day 27... and i agree our bodies are best to listen too.. :)

Hi to everyone else.. hope your all doing well..

AFM- cd11 today.. used my CBFM today for the first time.. I know your supposed to use it by day 5 but I couldnt wait till next month.. lol.. so will reset it if I dont get a BFP.. but said I was at low so will see what tom has in store for me.. about 9 days to go till o day so just having fun and keepin relaxed..

:hi: and :wave: everyone..Happy Hump day..
:haha:
cd14 here and a little darker opk but no where near a positive. I'm thinking it might be tomorrow:shrug:...anyones guess..but i know I'm [-o< for it to be positive..it's almost like I wish it would happen and be done and over with already..:dohh: I don't know why I feel this way..

:hi: and :wave: everyone..Happy Hump day..
:haha:
cd14 here and a little darker opk but no where near a positive. I'm thinking it might be tomorrow:shrug:...anyones guess..but i know I'm [-o< for it to be positive..it's almost like I wish it would happen and be done and over with already..:dohh: I don't know why I feel this way..

Hey hon--I hope you get your + tomorrow! Your FF chart still doesn't work. If you want to set up a temporary password on FF (just change it to something silly like abc123) and then PM me your user name and the silly password, I will set it up for you, let you know and then you can change your password back to something else. Just a thought. :)

Nurse: I sent you the code you need to enter into your signature - have you tried it yet??? I want to spy on your chart! I hope you get your +OPK very, very soon and you catch that :cool: huevo!

Morticia: It's great to listen to your body and relax on the OPKs and all that for a while. Do you temp? I guess with a long cycle that would be so annoying, but it has really helped me to understand my cycles a bit - I learned that I ovulate at least 2 days later than I had always thought! :shrug: Good luck, and I hope you catch that egg!

Grey: :hugs: I hope you handled your anniversary well enough. It can be tough. Stay strong!
I've taken a break from temping this week as well, and I must say I've been sleeping better because of it! I guess I'll start up again next week as well...
Let me know if the pre-seed is worth it!

Rojo: I'm so curious about the CBFM. Please give updates on how it works! Good luck! :thumbup:

Sam: How are you? Any new developments with your cycle? :friends:

AFM: The first couple of days of AF were really light, but the cramps were pretty intense. Finally today I had some real bleeding, though, so I feel better about it. For anyone who has had a D&C: is this how your first few periods were like?
I haven't been temping this week, but I'll get back into it starting Monday. I just needed a break from that crap! :wacko: *sigh* The OTWW can feel sooooooo long sometimes!!!

Anna: Hi hon. I can't say how my cycles were after the MC because I had medical management, which I would not recommend to anyone, frankly.

My cycle is going along fairly smoothly so far this month. Nice low pre-O temps, which is a really positive sign! I'm trying not to get so worked up about things this early in the game, which is why I took a little break from here. But I'm feeling much more positive about it all and I've been to an acupuncturist and will be going once a week for the next five weeks at least. So that's something new. And maybe that's why my temps are better? Who knows. The next few weeks will tell, right?

But you are right, girl. This OTWW is LOOONNNNNNG.

Love's chart should be fixed now. :)

Oh, and I also use a CBFM if anyone wants to chat about it. I kind of love it and hate it all at the same time. I call it Lucky, but so far, well, you know. . .

Anna,,i actually just had sam fix her up for me..check out my chart and let me know if you can access it now. I know what you mean about this otww being sooo long and when you are waiting for a +opk it seems to dragggggggg..lol. My first period after d&c was lots of old brown blood then heavy red then back to old brown blood. lots of back pain and cramping.
I'm getting ready to head out to work. Hoping to get a fatty boombalatty :bfp: on my opk tomorrow. It's nice to see two lines on something..lol..i tested three times to day..lol and it was steadily getting darker as the day wore on so i believe i'll have that + tomorrow. I hate being opposite cycles with everyone. Makes me lonely.!!!!!!

Night all..off to work..to save lives and pissoff my staff..lol benefits of being the supervisor .....they love me then they hate me..:winkwink:

Night all..off to work..to save lives and pissoff my staff..lol benefits of being the supervisor .....they love me then they hate me..:winkwink:

This post made me laugh out loud, Love! Sounds just like being a teacher! :kiss:

Hey ladies.. Hope your all doing well..

Sam how long have you been using your CBFM.. this is the first month for me.. today was the first day for me.. it said low.. which I expected... on cd11.. need to reset it if I dont get my BFP this cycle.. any advice about it would be great..

Anna-Thanks and I will keep you all posted.. Good luck to you too.. Hope this next cycle you will get your sticky forever baby!

Hey ladies.. Hope your all doing well..

Sam how long have you been using your CBFM.. this is the first month for me.. today was the first day for me.. it said low.. which I expected... on cd11.. need to reset it if I dont get my BFP this cycle.. any advice about it would be great..

Lil: I've been using it for a few months. I really like it! It seems to coincide nicely with physical symptoms such as EWCM and temps too, so it has helped me learn my pattern (such as it is). My main advice would be that, if you have longer cycles, to hold off on starting the m day until later in the month. That way you will be more likely to get a peak and have to use fewer sticks. But get in touch if you have any questions! :)

Hey girls,

In case any of you are interested, circle and bloom has a 35% discount on their meditation downloads and cds until April 30th. I've been using their meditation cd for fertility this month and I feel so much more relaxed. They also have one for healthy pregnancy and happy delivery (and no, I don't work for them!). Anyway, the discount code is NIAW35 but it ends on April 30th. circlebloom.com

Anna, my first few AFs were really light but extremely painful. No proper blood, just stringy brown bits. Took a bit to get a proper AF. Had no bleeding whatsoever for first 12 weeks, but lots of pain.
It all sounds normal to me.
My AF is better now than it was before m/c. Less painful and lasts 4 days instead if 2 which I am actually pleased about as I assumed the light periods meant I wasnt fertile. They were stupidly light, only had to wear liners!

Anyways, I'll gave to shoot off, I'm in work on overtime so really should be working!!!
I'll catch up with everyone later xx

Love - just to let you know, the link to your FF chart definitely works now. I can see it, but I dont understand it! haha! Good luck, Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->