That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

morning everyone..this will be short and sweet as I am grumpy and tired and Sam, glad I could make you laugh. I did indeed piss some of my staff off last night. It's like working with children. I was accused of having favorites last night..:grr: I had a call in today at work and was short a nurse, so I had to have my subacute unit split their patients between 3 instead of four(the way they use to do it). I ended up snapping at the day crew today as they think I can just pull a nurse out my ass. I am no magician..I swear it is truly like working with kids only they are grown professionals...

I am off to bed to revive my sma toward my staff. On a bright note..i didn't even hold my urine and got a beautiful +opk this morning..:wohoo:
will check in tonight

Hi Everyone! :hi:

New - A trip to Greece sounds lovely! It will do you a world of good. I agree that it doesn't make sense to put everything else on hold while TTC. As for your loss while traveling, please don't blame yourself. What happened was not because of you flying....sadly, there's no answer for why some of these things happen.

Love - Hope you get that +OPK soon. And no need to feel lonely...I'm just a couple of days behind you. :winkwink: As for your shift last night, did your co-workers love you or hate you??? :haha:
p.s. We were typing at the same time. Sorry you had a rough night at work...but hey, I see that you got your +!!! Catch that :bodyb: missy! ;)

Morticia - I hope you O sooner than CD 27. I'm taking the same approach this cycle...ditching the OPKs and temping. Hope that does the trick.

Lil - Hope you're enjoying the CBFM. Never used one myself, but have heard great things about it.

Anna - I haven't had a D&C, but I've heard that periods can be erractic after one. So light spotting mixed with real bleeding is not weird at all.

Sam - Great to hear that your temps are starting to level out. It might just be the acupuncture. How's the shoulder by the way? Are you still doing physical therapy?

:wave: to anyone I missed.

AFM, I'm thinking that I'll O this weekend, but won't know for sure as I'm not using OPKs or temping. I don't feel like being bothered with that this time around. And I have to say that BDing has been a lot more relaxed.

Love: I know that you are grouchy and tired, but THAT story about pulling a nurse out of your ass is just too funny. :rofl: Or maybe I'm just in that mood too! HURRAH for your +OPK. I knew that your temps were looking that way! :thumbup:

Neffie: Shoulder is getting better. Thanks for asking. Yep. Physical therapy still three times a week and I tell you, it still hurts, which bums me out. But it IS improving. Slowly, but surely. So physical signs say that you are going to O this weekend? Congrats!! :flower:

I think so Sam. I've also charted long enough to know about when I O. So if this cycle doesn't throw me for a loop, I'd say the odds are pretty good I'll O on Sunday. At least I hope so! Glad to hear that your shoulder is doing better. :)

Thanks Sam.. that did help.. my cycles are generally anywhere from 30-34 days.. so I didnt want to wait to use it.. another low which I would expect yet.. few more days and I think i will hit a high.. But again thank you for offering to help if I ever need it..

Love-yay for the positive opk.. get to it and catch that beanie!

Neffie-happy you decided to take a break from all the stressful parts of ttc.. the temping & charting.. hope it does the trick..

Hi everyone! Just thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing! Hope you all had a wonderfull easter break!!

New - Just a quick note on the travel thing... I think that I'll be soooo Fun and an amazing trip. Anyhow, Both my sil's attended my wedding last year in DR pregnant. One was just under 3 mos, and the other was 7.5 mos. Both had healthy children. Travel not affecting them at all! DH and I are planning a trip at the end of Sept sometime before our little one arrives also. One last get away with just us and no little ones to worry about. Hope you have a Great Trip!! Oh yeah... and I was away in Feb, that was just before we conceived also... SO like Amber said maybe the trip is jsut what you need!!

Hey Imp, nice to hear from you, how are you doing?
Can't believe you are 10 weeks already, how time flies... although its probably felt longer for you. Hope your ms isn't too bad. Thanks for your comments about my holiday,

I'm so glad I booked it now, its given me something to look forward to. Plus I worked out that I'll be roughly in the middle of my cycle whilst we're there, so we could make a Greek baby!!! :thumbup:

We're away this weekend, not staying in to watch the royal wedding - making the most of the long weekend and going down south to visit friends. Booked into a hotel as they have kids and I didnt fancy being surrounded 24/7, so can escape if it gets too much.

CBFM has gone to high this morning so will be making the most of the hotel room :winkwink:

just wanted to say hi:wave: before i am off to work..will post properly in am..
did get bd session in before arguments with dh insued..:grr:

Hey :wave: everyone.
I have been watching clips of the Royal Wedding. You know how we Americans are obsessed with aristocracy..lol. It's a fantasy for many women..lol
Heading to the beach tomorrow for a little r&r from this crappy work week. I still have to take an exam sometime this weekend.
I suppose I should consider myself in the tww tomorrow????I got my first +opk yesterday. O day today????It'll be interesting to see what ff says after tomorrow's temp.
Neffie, I hope you and Sam are right behind me with o'ing, as well as everyone else. I hope we all get some :bfp:'s this month.
Well I am off to bed. They are showing clips now of Princess Di's death and it's depressing to me.
:hi: to New,Morticia,Anna,Lil, Lisa..and anyone else I may have missed..
Hope you all have a great Friday night

I watched the Royal Wedding coverage. I have a friend who I went to school with who was obsessed with William and even went to the same University as him to try and get him...I bet she was upset yesterday!
It was a lovely wedding and it was clear how much they love each other, much more than Charles and Diana.
Still not heard anything from the hospital and no where near ovulation yet. I wish it was the 2 week wait for me, at minimum it's 3 and sometimes 4 weeks. I hope it's quicker this cycle!
How are you all doing?

omg grey..that is a true obsession..and i agree they definitly have love for each other..and she has some patience waiting all those years. I hope you o sooner this month too so you can join us in the tww madness..:winkwink:

i am off to the beach to fry like a piece of bacon....I believe I am now truly in the tww..and that darn ff hasn't identified o date..

omg grey..that is a true obsession..and i agree they definitly have love for each other..and she has some patience waiting all those years. I hope you o sooner this month too so you can join us in the tww madness..:winkwink:

i am off to the beach to fry like a piece of bacon....I believe I am now truly in the tww..and that darn ff hasn't identified o date..

I'd say you are 3dpo. But FF may not identify an O date because you have some really high temps in your pre-o phase. Next month maybe you could consider temping vaginally. I'm doing both this month and the vag temps are much more reliable than the mouth ones. Next cycle I will switch to all vag temps. But also, you should always use the temp you take after the longest period of sleep and use the FF temp corrector if need be. Ask me if you need help with that.

sam, thanks for the tip and i may just indeed do the vaginal temping. How do you do ff temp correcting. I was hoping it wasn't due to all the irratic times i took my temp. some days it was early some days it was late.today and tomorrow's will be early morning temps as i didn't work..????

:wave: to everyone..
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend..I know I am enjoying this beautiful weather..may go out to beach again tomorrow with the kiddos this time. today i just need some r&r for my mental sanity. we were going to camp out in the back yard tonight but dh doesn't want to so may do it another night. instead we are going to have an ice cream sundae party..:happydance:

sam, thanks for the tip and i may just indeed do the vaginal temping. How do you do ff temp correcting. I was hoping it wasn't due to all the irratic times i took my temp. some days it was early some days it was late.today and tomorrow's will be early morning temps as i didn't work..????

:wave: to everyone..
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend..I know I am enjoying this beautiful weather..may go out to beach again tomorrow with the kiddos this time. today i just need some r&r for my mental sanity. we were going to camp out in the back yard tonight but dh doesn't want to so may do it another night. instead we are going to have an ice cream sundae party..:happydance:

Ice cream sundae party sounds really fun!! COLD here this weekend. :shrug:

Temp correction on FF is located in the Data tab. You scroll down to temperature corrector, choose a time that you most often will use to temp and go from there. That SHOULD help your chart make a bit more sense. :thumbup:

AFM: God this first week felt SOOOOO long. And now there's ANOTHER ONE? WTF? Anna, you were so right that this other TWW is ridiculously long. Hope you are all having a good weekend!

:hi: Ladies,

How's everyone's Monday? I can't believe the weekend is already over, and now it's back to work. Boooooo!!! Had a relaxing weekend with OH...hit the grill for some BBQ on Saturday...then made some home made pasta yesterday....it was absolutely lovely!

I guess I Od this weekend, and so I'm back to the 2WW. Will hopefully know in a couple of weeks' time if I'm back here or not. Hope it's the latter of the two. :winkwink:

Neffie: As much as we'd miss you, I hope that you and I don't come back here either!

AFM: CD9 and the body feels as if it's gearing up to release an amazing perfect wonderful huevo :coolio: here soon. OH will be back here Wednesday morning and I've cancelled the HSG test which was scheduled for Thursday. I figure, that, since I will be away from OH during the fertile window next month, if I am not up the duff, I can do the test then. What's the point of possibly messing up a cycle? Anyway, still have a PMA so far this month. Maybe the acupuncture and meditation are helping. Or the Maca and the green tea, who knows? Either way, temps make a bit more sense so far this month, which is a good sign.

Hope you're all having a good Monday!

:hi: BAH! Monday! :growlmad: I hope you all survived it.
Neffie: Congrats on making it through the OTWW, and hopefully it was your last!
Sam: Catch that :coolio:!

Everyone else: :hi: :hi: :hi:

AFM: Feeling crap today. Mad at myself for skipping kung fu, but I just couldn't get up the energy to go. Argh. Cycle day ??? Getting into shape has been a welcomed distraction from TTC. And I lost 1 pound last week! :happydance: I'll probably gain it back from being a lazy ass today, but oh well!

:hi: BAH! Monday! :growlmad: I hope you all survived it.
Neffie: Congrats on making it through the OTWW, and hopefully it was your last!
Sam: Catch that :coolio:!

Everyone else: :hi: :hi: :hi:

AFM: Feeling crap today. Mad at myself for skipping kung fu, but I just couldn't get up the energy to go. Argh. Cycle day ??? Getting into shape has been a welcomed distraction from TTC. And I lost 1 pound last week! :happydance: I'll probably gain it back from being a lazy ass today, but oh well!

Anna: Thanks! How did our cycles get so close? I'm on cd9! We're cycle buddies again! :happydance:

Happy Monday all. was too pooped to chat on bnb this am after work but i did read and run..lol work sucked last night once again, hoping for a better night tonight.
i have one more exam to take, waiting for the teacher to post it. then i can relax for all of a hot minute before the next two classes start.

afm..3dpo per ff..my o date moved and i think it is more appropriate..we'll see. I am ignoring it all anyway..or trying to at least :winkwink:
waiting on you girls to come on over to the other side with me..

Happy Monday all. was too pooped to chat on bnb this am after work but i did read and run..lol work sucked last night once again, hoping for a better night tonight.
i have one more exam to take, waiting for the teacher to post it. then i can relax for all of a hot minute before the next two classes start.

afm..3dpo per ff..my o date moved and i think it is more appropriate..we'll see. I am ignoring it all anyway..or trying to at least :winkwink:
waiting on you girls to come on over to the other side with me..

Yep. I think you and FF are right. So now we're all much closer in cycle again! I should O on Sat or Sunday unless something goes wrong. So then I'll be in the TWW with you! Get some rest. :sleep:

morning all:flower:
..just a quick question before I hit the sack....it's a little tmi:blush: so bear with me..yesterday and today after having a bm..I had some ewcm???and i am 3 or 4 dpo..and i know i o'd then..am pretty sure i did..ff seemed right on target with my +opk and there was NO mistaking the positive..is this norm????...i did check my cervix this morning and it's kinda high and firm and the cm inside of my body was lotiony..ok so there's my confusion :shrug:....anyone else have this happen...i don't recall this happening before..unless i am having an early alzheimers moment.
anna/sam/moriticia/grey/ and anyone else i missed.....how you doing with the bd??getting close to o day..fx'd for you all ...:dust: to everyone..
off to bed to :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->