That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

morning all:flower:
..just a quick question before I hit the sack....it's a little tmi:blush: so bear with me..yesterday and today after having a bm..I had some ewcm???and i am 3 or 4 dpo..and i know i o'd then..am pretty sure i did..ff seemed right on target with my +opk and there was NO mistaking the positive..is this norm????...i did check my cervix this morning and it's kinda high and firm and the cm inside of my body was lotiony..ok so there's my confusion :shrug:....anyone else have this happen...i don't recall this happening before..unless i am having an early alzheimers moment.
anna/sam/moriticia/grey/ and anyone else i missed.....how you doing with the bd??getting close to o day..fx'd for you all ...:dust: to everyone..
off to bed to :sleep:

HI GIRLIES!!!
Just felt like I needed to shout a huge 'hello' because I've been so off the radar. missed you all...

Love sorry I can't help with your question about EWCM but in my own experience I too do get odd patches of EWCM throughout my cycle. I don't know what it means though, I'm sorry! :shrug: FX'd for you all the same though!!!

AFM...you guessed it...it seems like you'll be catching me up again before you know it because I'm on CD25, have been BD-ing really well and faithfully for the O cause, yet STILL haven't O'd!

No positive on the Clearblue Digital OPK, which cost me a fortune for 7 sticks and have now run out without a single smiley face (anyone know how reliable they are?) and low temps (this morning was 35.8C for sixth day in a row). Have been getting EWCM, on and off, more yesterday than today, so I know O is approaching but I wish it would just hurry up!!

I got my first ever positive OPK last month on CD26 and O'd on CD27, so hopefully this month will follow suit. but it does make me less confident because of the neg OPK this lunchtime (bought Superdrug own brand one to use today as I'd run out). Am going to rely more on temps, than anything - but it is frustrating because I don't know whether to completely tire DH out and keep on BD-ing, in case the OPK's are wrong and I do O tomorrow, or have a night off and risk not having done it at my most fertile time - only to see my temps go up and realise that I was O'ing after all. Does anyone know whether you are most likely to O on the exact same cycle day each month? If so, do you reckon I should give DH a night off tonight and see what the OPKs say tomorrow? we've BD-d the last three days in a row...xxx

Hey Morticia not sure how reliable the clearblue opks are.. I used them for four months and now this month am using the cbfm.. I got positives every month though.. and Im pretty sure ovulation day can change every month.. due to stress illness etc.. but since I started using opks, it seems my ovulation is always are the same time.. the 20th.. but im on cd 17 and still low on the cbfm... so not really being much help huh.. lol..

I also think you could probably take a night off.. you should be well covered.. sperm can live for 3-5 days they say so you should be ok..but if your really worried go ahead and go again if you can both survive it.. lol..

Love: You can get patches of EWCM throughout your cycle. It has to do with estrogen levels. As long as your temps stay mostly above the cover line, you have Oed.

Morticia: O date can change every cycle.

AFM: OH will be back tomorrow morning and I tell you, jetlagged :plane: or not, that man had better be ready to shag me within an inch of my life. I'm guessing that I will O on Sat or Sun, so we're going to get going on TH. Daily until Monday if the man's unit doesn't break. And no fighting allowed. In fact, maybe I'll just put a gag on him. :muaha: Kidding. Sort of. ;)

Sam, that message made me laugh so much! Catch that egg, girl!
xx

Ha ha Sam, brilliant!
I haven't used Clearblue Morticia, sorry can't help.

I have been having my earliest EWCM this month - EVER! I'm trying not to get my hopes up...but I did have a dip this morning, I'm hoping it means I'll O tonight. I got in some BD not yesterday but day before and hope it can tonight and tomorrow can catch it if it comes early.
On a down note, I have Trichotillomania and the stress of TTC has been affecting me...I'm now down to very few eyelashes :( Sorry for that little confession, just needed to clear my head of it.

Hi all, :hi:

Sorry I have been MIA lately, have been enjoying all the bank holidays.
We went away on Friday to visit friends down south and to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary.
We spent the day in Bath seeing the sights, eating good food and reminiscing on what was a fantastic day. We ate at Jamie Olivers Italian for lunch, it was amazing food, we would definitely recommend it!

Had a lovely chilled out 4 days, had lots of :sex: and then returned to chaos...

Got home to discover our fence has been totally and utterly demolished by the high winds... which I thought was bad enough and then I opened a letter from the neighbours, (who went away on hols the day we returned).
I assumed it was about the fences but alas not - their cat, who we kind of adopted from them as he spends most of his time at our house, has gone missing - not been seen since last Thursday evening.
I am totally and utterly devastated - this cat came into our lives when we needed him most last year and has been my baby and I love him dearly.
The thought I will never see him again is unbearable - I have spent the last 24 hours scouring the neighbourhood looking for him and have had my back door open all day, just hoping he will come back...

Cant say any more, I am bereft without him :cry:

New, sorry to hear of your adopted baby...Hope he returns soon

New-Sorry to hear.. hope he returns very soon..

Love-wow 5dpo already.. gone by fast.. good luck and hope you caught that bean!

Grey-hope the ewcm is a sign of good things to come and hope you ovulate early this month.. praying for your bfp so you can stop stressing..

AFM-cd18 & still at low.. but not stressing as this is only month one.. thinking i will go straight to peak.. should be on to the TWW side in two days.. yay.. cant wait.. well not sure exactly when I will ovulate but im sure in the next couple days.. good luck ladies..

New: SO sorry about the kitty!! :cry: How was the trip?

Grey: EWCM is a good sign!

Lil: Good PMA there, girl!

Off for some tea :coffee: and grading before the OH gets here. :)

Thanks sam.. trying to stay positve.. if im not it just gets to be too stressful and depressing.. lol..

How are you?

Anyone have any fun plans for mother's day weekend?

Thanks sam.. trying to stay positve.. if im not it just gets to be too stressful and depressing.. lol..

How are you?

Anyone have any fun plans for mother's day weekend?

I have some fun plans for Mother's day weekend! I'm going to get knocked up! :rofl:

Anna - Yay on the weight loss! Distractions during TTC are oh so wonderful. Hope you catch that egg. When are you due to O?

Love - Patches of lotiony, and EWCM after O is normal. By the way, it looks like we're cycle buddies. If I gauged my O day correctly, I'm 1 day behind you. I hope we both get some good news soon. :winkwink:

Morticia - O dates can most certainly change each month. As long as you've got a couple of BD sessions in during the fertile window, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Sperm can live for a few days in the right conditions, so it's ok for you to take a break. Look at it this way....say you :sex: the night before you thought you were going to O, and for some reason you didn't O the next day, you'd be putting more pressure on yourself and OH to BD again the next night. So having BD for 3 nights in a row, I'd say you're covered. :thumbup:

Lil - Looks like the big O is just around the corner. Catch that :bodyb:!

Sam - You had me :rofl: with your comment. All I can say is that I hope you don't break his unit, and that he is utterly and completely ready to fulfill your desires. Or else I'd say he's a dead man. :haha: Get it girl!

Grey - I really hope you O early this month...that would be awesome, and a much needed change from your long cycles. Sorry about the not so good news. Can you get some Habit Reversal Training for it? I've heard that it's much more effective than taking medications. Hope you feel better soon!

New - Glad to hear that you had a blast on your trip. Sorry about your kitty. :nope: Hope he comes home to you soon. Have you put out ads/posters yet in the neighborhood? Maybe that will help some??

Haha... sam, me too! Good luck to u..

Neffie-hope you caught your eggy!

sam..omg..I was literally :rofl: and my dh looked at me like i had horns..I needed that laugh before work. get to catching having that :spermy: catch that huevo
neffie..great news, i'm happy to have compa..ny, for a moment there i thought I was going to be all alone but everyone is fast catching up to me..
lil/grey..fx'd you flip over to the other side with us
morticia..keep up the good work bding..i want you to come on over with us too.
new...any news on kitty
:hi: to anyone i missed

i am off to work..

New: So sorry about your missing kitty. He might have gotten scared by the high winds and has hidden out in a new place, or maybe someone took him in temporarily. Don't give up hope, and don't forget to contact the animal shelters!

Sam: CATCH THAT :cool:, GIRL! Your poor DH won't know what hit him! :haha: I wish I had the same drive as you...honestly I might have to have a drink or two on my fertile days just to send me in the right direction! I've turned into a virginal prude! :wacko:

Nurse: You'll be testing soon enough - just please, DON'T COME BACK HERE!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Grey: Wow! It sounds like you might have a much shorter cycle this time! Yay! :happydance: Are you taking OPKs or just temping? Good luck!!!!
I'm sorry to hear about your condition, but I must admit I'd never heard of it before. Do you just lose eyelashes or hair in general? I'm sorry that TTC has put so much stress on your health, and I hope there's a way of making it better. :hugs:

Lil: I hope your temps start to soar and stay up there! :bfp: I've been super lazy about temping this cycle, but it stressed me out so much last cycle and I haven't decided if it's worth it for me yet or not. :shrug:

Neffie: :friends: Thanks for the weight loss encouragement. I've been diligent about recording everything I eat and last week I worked out hardcore 5 days! This week I'm going to try to do the same again. The weight is coming off slowly, but I feel so much better and it's helping with the TTC blues.

:hi: to anyone I might have forgotten!!!

AFM: FertilityFriend predicts I'll have my fertile days starting on Friday and my O day should be Monday or Tuesday. I'm going to start temping again and start doing OPKs on the weekend. My DH is being supportive and is making an effort to :sex:, but...I'm rarely in the mood and I'm worried this will affect our chances of conceiving. Has anyone else suffered from ZERO sex drive since their loss(es)? I feel pretty down about it. :cry:

anna, you are not alone..i am off to bed but will catch up properly
:hi: to everyone

Anna-I think its probably normal not to want to have a lot of sex after a loss... I wasnt interested in it for a while.. just did it to make a baby.. but obviously that hasnt did the job.. Im now on month 5 and its actually quite fun again.. TMI... lol.. I do drink some nights to help me out yet.. but your not alone in how you feel.. Hugs..

AFM-I finally got my high.. on my CBFM... boosted my PMA up a notch.. :) expecting my peak anyday now..

:hi: ladies!

Grey, wishing you good luck too! and sending lots of cyber hugs your way :hugs:

New, posted on your journal as well. sorry about your cat, any news? :hugs:

Love, FXd for your :bfp: :hugs:

Sam, FXd you catch that huevo this weekend.... :hugs:

Lil/neffie, FXd you ladies catch the huevo! :hugs:

Anna, good luck with temping and OPKs this weekend :hugs: I suffer from having no sex drive but I don't think it's from my m/c... there are days where I just don't want to even think about it lol and then there are days where I feel I want it all the time but it seems like it's always at the wrong time, if you get my drift :winkwink: :rofl: wish I could be more help on that issue...but you're definitely not alone :hugs: BTW cuddos on the weight loss.... :thumbup:

AFM - I said I was going to NTNP but decided to just get back on the wagon lol... AF should be here sometime this weekend or Monday and Im going to get it going from there... :happydance: :hugs:

:hi: to everyone I may have missed! :hugs:

Sam - your posts are cracking me up lately :rofl:

New - glad you had a great weekend. Hope your cat comes back soon :hugs:

Grey - sorry to hear about your condition. Hopefully you will get your BFP soon, so the stress will ease up, and that should help :hugs:

Anna: I go through stages of low sex drive. Its definitely normal. I often just had sex for TTC sake, not for love or fun. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"