That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Hi Sam & Love, :hi:

Congrats on the shag fest Sam, I bet you're both worn out now, I'm so jealous!!

Love, I'm keeping my fingers crossed its not a cyst hun, I know how worried you must be right now.

:hugs:

Hi to everyone else, I've been MIA lately but still keeping up on the action around here.

new...i popped back awake as i started drifting into a nightmare and i'm trying to convince dh to come to bed..i feel safer when he's there. I think what you had to say to Anna were words of wisdom. YOu have the right of it.. and it must just be me being paranoid about another cyst..i took that flexeril and the pain seems to have eased..which leads me to believe it was muscle tension..if it's comes back, i'll c the dr about that too but i am definitly going to ask about the hormone imbalance.. how is your cycle coming along????

Hope you're alright Love :S Sounds horrible.

Congrats all finished on your marathon Sam!

I'm still waiting to O. This is normally my earliest day, EWCM has dried up for now. Only problem is now, I'm waiting and hoping I O later (not day 44 though!) because hubbie has hurt his back (not from :sex: sadly) and so we won't be able to have any :sex: until he's better....knowing my luck I'll O today and we'll miss the boat for another month :( It just feels like it's one thing after another and always around O time...like someone doesn't want me to have a baby :(

How is everyone else doing? :wave: to anyone I've missed!

H girlies :flower:

Oh no poor you...sounds like everyone is feeling pretty emotional right now :cry: So sorry girls. Anna, understand your frustrations entirely...Love, so glad you have stopped panicking for now (am so sure it was just a cramp or perhap related to you feeling so tense)...New, so sorry about your kitty, but don't give up all hope yet - there are so many stories of animals getting lost for a few weeks before finding their way home, most of them do get there in the end! And Grey, I usually get patches of EWCM in the run up to O, then it tailors off for one or two days, and then it comes back with a vengeance and that's when I O. And if you get your OH to lie on his back and take care of the work without him moving...I am so sure you can still BD!! :blush:

Got my FX'd for all of us - I am officially in the (other) TWW now, I *think* I'm 3dpo. It was late again this cycle, CD28, with AF supposedly due in 3 days (which would be the worst LP ever :dohh:) so am trying to disregard that and hopefully because I O'd late, AF will be pushed later too. or of course, I may not get her at all...though that's a big fat dream!!!

Good luck girls, we can do it xxx :kiss:

grey..how frustrating..i think a massage and then take morticia's advice:blush:...i think you can still get 'er done..lol
morticia..you sound so positive..send me some of your vibes please

afm: temp is hovering above coverline(barely)...but i am not going to go nuts over these last two temps as they were taken in the morning and i normally take them in the evening hours. af is due tomorrow :cry: so i may be back in here again. thank goodness i go back to work tonight to keep my mind busy so that i will not dwell on af or no af???? back ache is gone:happydance::headspin:

:hi: Everyone,

Anna - TTC can sure be bitch I tell you. I think all of us have been there at some point. Your frustration is only normal. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Grey - Sorry to hear about your OH's back. Hope he has a speedy recovery. I hear you on the bad stuff always happening around O time. It seems to be the luck of the draw for some of us. But the good news is that you haven't Od yet, so don't count yourself out. :thumbup:

Love - You better hang in there with me. [-X I need my cycle buddy to keep me company. Glad to hear that your back is pain free.

Morticia - Hope you caught that egg. How long is your LP usually? Even if you Od late, your LP length should still remain the same...AF will just be due later. Hope you don't get to see her face though.

:hi: New & everyone else.

H girlies :flower:

Oh no poor you...sounds like everyone is feeling pretty emotional right now :cry: So sorry girls. Anna, understand your frustrations entirely...Love, so glad you have stopped panicking for now (am so sure it was just a cramp or perhap related to you feeling so tense)...New, so sorry about your kitty, but don't give up all hope yet - there are so many stories of animals getting lost for a few weeks before finding their way home, most of them do get there in the end! And Grey, I usually get patches of EWCM in the run up to O, then it tailors off for one or two days, and then it comes back with a vengeance and that's when I O. And if you get your OH to lie on his back and take care of the work without him moving...I am so sure you can still BD!! :blush:

Got my FX'd for all of us - I am officially in the (other) TWW now, I *think* I'm 3dpo. It was late again this cycle, CD28, with AF supposedly due in 3 days (which would be the worst LP ever :dohh:) so am trying to disregard that and hopefully because I O'd late, AF will be pushed later too. or of course, I may not get her at all...though that's a big fat dream!!!

Good luck girls, we can do it xxx :kiss:

Good luck on having a decent LP - fxd! Congrats on being in the TWW :D

Him on his back would be great...except he's in most pain lying down :blush: I suggested normal BD, but he won't as he's too worried his back will 'go' during the middle of it :blush: :blush:
Thanks for trying!

grey..how frustrating..i think a massage and then take morticia's advice:blush:...i think you can still get 'er done..lol
morticia..you sound so positive..send me some of your vibes please

afm: temp is hovering above coverline(barely)...but i am not going to go nuts over these last two temps as they were taken in the morning and i normally take them in the evening hours. af is due tomorrow :cry: so i may be back in here again. thank goodness i go back to work tonight to keep my mind busy so that i will not dwell on af or no af???? back ache is gone:happydance::headspin:

You take them in the evening? Do you have odd sleeping patterns? Hope the temps pick up and leave the coverline well behind!

:hi: Everyone,

Anna - TTC can sure be bitch I tell you. I think all of us have been there at some point. Your frustration is only normal. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Grey - Sorry to hear about your OH's back. Hope he has a speedy recovery. I hear you on the bad stuff always happening around O time. It seems to be the luck of the draw for some of us. But the good news is that you haven't Od yet, so don't count yourself out. :thumbup:

Love - You better hang in there with me. [-X I need my cycle buddy to keep me company. Glad to hear that your back is pain free.

Morticia - Hope you caught that egg. How long is your LP usually? Even if you Od late, your LP length should still remain the same...AF will just be due later. Hope you don't get to see her face though.

:hi: New & everyone else.

Thanks, yeah, I hate how it seems to happen each time. It's so frustrating! I'm trying to stay positive and hope I O a couple of days after his backs better so we can get busy!

Hey ladies.. been a bit MIA lately, as I o'ed over the weekend.. Im sure on Fri or Sat.. so between 2-3 dpo..

TTC is so stressful and it does seem that me and my dh argue much more right around o time as well.. This was my first month using the cbfm, got one high, then two peaks, followed by another high..so was happy to see that.. now today was back to low.. so now just waiting it out..

Good luck to you ladies..

Grey..i work night shift so i take them in the evening when i wake up..
good news is..i took a 4-5hr nap this afternoon before work and decided to take temp again as it is around my normal time and my temp was 97.90...so i took that one instead. Your poor dh and it sucks it had to happen around o time. fx'd he gets to feeling better
lil..good luck to you too

Love: Your temps are not "hovering just above the coverline" lady! They are well above! You are still in the game! Glad your back is better.

:wave: everyone. SO tired from the shagfest. Will catch up with you more tomorrow. xoxo

Sam...thanks for the vote of confidence about my temps..but i am just not overly optimisitic...it's not to say i don't still have some hope, which i do, but i am cramping and have backache..which leads me to believe the evil :witch: is right around the corner..
:hi: everyone...happy tuesday to you

Sam...thanks for the vote of confidence about my temps..but i am just not overly optimisitic...it's not to say i don't still have some hope, which i do, but i am cramping and have backache..which leads me to believe the evil :witch: is right around the corner..
:hi: everyone...happy tuesday to you

I hope the :witch: isn't there! Keep hope :D

here i am ladies..back again..cycle number three since surgery..don't know how many since we started ttc again way back in 09

here i am ladies..back again..cycle number three since surgery..don't know how many since we started ttc again way back in 09

Sending extra :hugs: your way Love. I'm going to go on a limb and say that I'll be joining you pretty soon, so save me a seat. We can then plan on crushing the hag together next cycle.

:hi: to all the other OTWWers.

Neffie...i sure hope you are not joining me in here,,in the nicest way possible.
sam..i am hoping you and everyone else yield better results..
thanks everyone for your support in all these phases of my cycles..couldn't make back on that damn horse without you all supporting and cheering me on

woke up..had trouble sleeping..mind is reeling over this damn :witch:....took something for my nerves and wanted to pop in and say hello:)

:hi: ladies!

hope you're all doing well

anna: :hugs:

love: sorry the witch got you

sam: FXd you caught the egg

neffie: hope the :witch: stays away

new: FXd for you too...

grey: hope you O soon

lil: hope you caught th egg too, FXd

:hi: morticia!

:wave: to anyone I may have missed

afm: Im in limbo, the witch was suppose to show her face on Monday but I belive that I only just O'd 4 days ago... :shrug: what do you guys think? I didn't use OPK and I didn't temp. I just went by EWCM.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"