That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

:hi: all!

Sorry to see some more of you guys back here :( (Although happy if you know what I mean)

I'm hoping I will be O'ing today, but there's a chance it was 2 days ago, but only had :sex: yesterday cos of my husbands back. I'm hoping it's today instead so I have a chance, I'll be gutted if I missed this month because my husband spent the night gaming and fell asleep on the couch - hence the bad back...I'll be totally gutted. Fingers crossed for me please! :D

Just wanted to say :wave: to everyone..and fx'd for an upcoming o day for you Grey..

haven't posted much as I don't want to be a debbie downer and depress you all. The :af: blues are still with me. Hoping to wake up tomorrow with a better mental attitude.
Cheering you all on from the sidelines for now

Thanks lilrojo :)

BIG :hugs: Love, hope you're feeling better soon :D

AFM: Had a realy big temp dip today - hoping it's O day for sure! Hopefully hubbie will be more susceptible to my charms than last night....

:hi: all and hiope you're having good days!

Grey - Hope you O PRONTO! :)

Love - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hi: Morticia, and anyone else I'm missing.

Hi all!
:hugs: to all that are on this OTWW. hope you O soon and catch the eggy! :hugs:

Grey..hope you have o' soon and your dh's back is up to the workout you will help him with..lol
morticia...any plans on o'ing soon??
:hi: to everyone else

Sam..i am doing ok, i suppose. Have been doing a lot of thinking. Trying to boost myself up mentally to get back on that horse. My dh wants to keep trying..i'm not so sure. I've been walking again(had taken 2 and half weeks off) hoping to help alleviate some stress. I just don't know where to go from here. Every day is a new day of hope that I can change my mental attitude toward ttc. I'm sure when o day comes around I may do a 180 and go all :ninja: on ttc again, as I just can't seem to help myself and can't seem to :ignore: my body. But I am cheering you all on and hoping you get your :bfp:'s

Sam..i am doing ok, i suppose. Have been doing a lot of thinking. Trying to boost myself up mentally to get back on that horse. My dh wants to keep trying..i'm not so sure. I've been walking again(had taken 2 and half weeks off) hoping to help alleviate some stress. I just don't know where to go from here. Every day is a new day of hope that I can change my mental attitude toward ttc. I'm sure when o day comes around I may do a 180 and go all :ninja: on ttc again, as I just can't seem to help myself and can't seem to :ignore: my body. But I am cheering you all on and hoping you get your :bfp:'s

I hear you on the going all :ninja: on the ttc. That's exactly what we did this round. And I know that we were both in desperation mode, so I really hope that we don't end up crushed by it this cycle. Fingers crossed. I think that we all go through this rotten AF cycle where we're down and frustrated and sad and then we get closer to O and the hope starts building and we feel as if we surely should be pregnant for the next 2-3 weeks only to get flattened by AF. It's hard. I wish I could go for a walk with you. We'd have a lot of fun, I think! :hugs:

Sam..I think you are right. When both my dh and I put in such an effort, we do think "there is no way that eggy got away from us this time" but when af comes, I just get so darn depressed and frustrated. I would love to have you come walking with me. I just have to get out of this funk. I'm trying really hard though.

Love: Do you take any B-complex vitamins? I started taking a big dose (50Mg of each) and that really helps me stay out of the funk (for the most part). Thinking of you and hoping that each day makes you feel less down. :hugs:

I was taking it but stopped. I stopped taking everything. I just wanted to get back to the basics this month with trying. It didn't work either..lol...But I may just have to give it a whirl again.

I can understand, it's so frustrating when you go all out and nothing happens...and when you try and relax and nothing happens - what are we supposed to do?!

I FINALLY have my appointment with the hospital! June 1st we'll be there....anyone had an appointment before? What can I expect? I'm nervous about them just blaming it on my weight, or PCOS or asking about our sex life and not really helping us :S

I can understand, it's so frustrating when you go all out and nothing happens...and when you try and relax and nothing happens - what are we supposed to do?!

I FINALLY have my appointment with the hospital! June 1st we'll be there....anyone had an appointment before? What can I expect? I'm nervous about them just blaming it on my weight, or PCOS or asking about our sex life and not really helping us :S

I'm so glad that you have an appointment. They will likely take blood, do an ultrasound and then schedule you for blood tests at certain times in your cycle. I hope they will be helpful, hon and not dismissive. :hugs:

Yep. Double-edged sword. Try too hard or try nothing. Same result, often, it seems. :nope:

I'm so glad that you have an appointment. They will likely take blood, do an ultrasound and then schedule you for blood tests at certain times in your cycle. I hope they will be helpful, hon and not dismissive. :hugs:

Yep. Double-edged sword. Try too hard or try nothing. Same result, often, it seems. :nope:

Will they do an ultra sound if I am in my 2ww as I hope I will be by then? What would the blood tests be for? Sorry for the interview - I'm such a noob!

Good luck for your appointment, Grey. I really hope they give you the help you need and deserve :hugs:
xx

Grey--If you are in the tww, tell them and they may not do the ultrasound (don't know for sure). Depending on your age, the blood tests should be some or all of the following: various hormone levels, insulin resistance, thyroid, prolactin, FSH (ovarian reserve), and maybe an anti-body test.

hey all..the u/s will be to check out your ovaries Grey..hope you get some great help
:hi: to everyone

going through the motions, not excited or enthused about ttc at all right now. hopefully this attitude changes by o time.
i am happy to report i lost more weight..last week i had gained as i ate horribly, but this week i lost the gained weight and plus one..:wohoo:

yay.. love good for you.. hope your attitude & libido change for o day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->