That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Morticia - Good luck! Really hope this is it for you.

Lil - I hope what you had was breakthrough bleeding, and the :witch: stays away. I'll be watching out for updates. :winkwink:

Love - How's it going?

:hi: to everyone else.

I posted this on the 2WW thread, but wanted to share the news with all of you as well. I got my long awaited BFP today! If you guys thought that I'll be moving on, you're totally wrong! :haha: I'll be right here cheering all my future bump buddies on. :flower: Hurry up ladies....I need some company. :winkwink:

Hi guys, I think the witch is showing her ugly face today so over to here!

Ive just been reading and im not the only one who has had to take a break away TTC. If it helps I found that getting away with OH helped. It helped me to relax and have sex when we wanted rather than being pressured.

I dont know about anyone else but TTC seems to be taking longer than I thought! O well roll on 2 weeks!

Still in limboland. AF due yesterday. Tested yesterday morning and bfn. Couldn't face it this morning so just waiting it out.

Hope everyones ok.

Welcome back Sar, sorry the witch got you x

Hi New, thank you its good to be back! :thumbup:

fxd for you, hope the witch stays away x :dust:

Morticia - Good luck! Really hope this is it for you.

Lil - I hope what you had was breakthrough bleeding, and the :witch: stays away. I'll be watching out for updates. :winkwink:

Love - How's it going?

:hi: to everyone else.

I posted this on the 2WW thread, but wanted to share the news with all of you as well. I got my long awaited BFP today! If you guys thought that I'll be moving on, you're totally wrong! :haha: I'll be right here cheering all my future bump buddies on. :flower: Hurry up ladies....I need some company. :winkwink:

OMG!!!! congratulations Neffie that is wonderful news!!! Massive hugs - so happy for you! :hugs:

Girls - I just know we'll all get there. In the next few months we'll all be helping each other through the first trimester - it's going to happen. :thumbup:

AFM, I'm still reallllllllllllllly nervous but did have another little bit of good luck this morning - my temps went up again, to 36.7C! this is literally unheard of, especially on 13dpo! I know I'm not out of the woods yet, but your support and encouragement does make this whole nervy journey a zillion times better, so thank you, thank you! xxx

Here's the chart...eek!
My Ovulation Chart

Good luck to you ladies in the OTWW... fxed that your all in your last ones..

Wrote on the other board but will write here as well.. got by BFP this morning.. at 12dpo.. Good luck and fxed for you all..

I have been looking for this thread. couldnt find it anymore :rofl: anyway I am aggravated because my dear cycle keeps me waiting again.. Although I dearly hope that I am finally having my temp shift today or tomorrow...

just stopping in to say hello..waiting to o
working and school...have been busy..good luck everyone

I hope you're right Morticia!
Glad you found us morri!

I finally o'd for sure! It's kept me waiting for ages and now I know for sure , whoop!

Good luck to you ladies in the OTWW... fxed that your all in your last ones..

Wrote on the other board but will write here as well.. got by BFP this morning.. at 12dpo.. Good luck and fxed for you all..

OMG well done and massive hugs and congrats to you Lilrojo!!! You and Neffie both, woohoo! :happydance: xxx

Grey - Awesome news! :happydance:

Morri - Glad you found the thread again. You can always go to the 'Quick Links' section at the top of the page, and click on 'Subscribed Links'...the thread will be on there. :flower: Good luck to you this cycle!

Love - How's school work coming along? When do you get done?

Sar - Sending tons of :dust: your way for this cycle.

New - I posted on the 2WW as well, but I hope the cow stays away for you!

Morticia - When are you testing???? Fingers x for you!

Don't think I missed anyone, but :wave: if I did.

neffie..it'll be years before it's done. I am ultimately working toward my nurse practitioner's license but most immediate goal is bachelor's of science degree..it's a welcome distraction from ttc

sar and morri..welcome back..good luck to both of you ladies

morticia..fx'd for you too.

:dust: to everyone

Neffie - Thank you! I really hope its this cycle. Feb baby would be ace! :thumbup:

Love: Thank you! Good to see how you are all doing! :hugs:

noticed you said you were doing science degree. Im working towards a degree in forensic science btw! I would love nothing more than to walk around the lab with a bump! lol cant wait :D

sar...i should have specified..it's a bachelors of science of nursing..so lots of science but more anatomical science and such..but i love science overall

Yea. Sounds interesting. I will be doing more of that science in year 3 when I do human remains :thumbup:

oooh that sound so interesting...i am sure you won't be bored..lol

Thats the problem :p I must have unsuscribed it at some time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"