That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

seems like tentatively I might have made the temp shift ( now comes the one week wait till the next cycle ;) )

just wanted to say hey...and to tell you....i am officially drunk...and haven't been in a long ass time..lol

enjoy the weekend..

New-Sorry the witch got you... darn that hag... June will be your lucky month.. Hugs

Hello :wave: everyone.
Hope you all are doing well. I of course woke up with a hangover but it was fun yesterday. Let me tell you what is going on. I also posted in the other thread so you may see this twice. Tomorrow I will be in the tww,,,,AGAIN....
Friday, I had tons of ewcm on cd10..:shrug: way early. Didn't think too much of it. Dh and I had a rendevous outside in the backyard in the bright light of the day on Friday too. He can't seem to resist the bikini..lol. Anyway, Yesterday I went to the beach with a friend, then got my first every professional pedicure, went to dinner, got drunk and came home and raped my dh :winkwink:. Woke up with a hangover, had :sex: again, 3x in a matter of 8hrs, 4x in a matter of 3days... and decided on a whim to check an opk and BAM..it was a :bfp:. on cd12????wth?? NO, not complaining here but it's way early o for me. Maybe weight loss is contributing to this early o. The thing is, dh and I had a lot of :sex: that was pressure free and fun because we thought it wasn't around o time. Was a lot more fun if you know what I mean. Anyway, if i come away from this tww with another :bfn: oh well. I am enjoying the weightloss and confidence it brings me. Sounds dumb, i know but when i look good, i feel mentally better. I will enjoy the beach,bikini and the summer fun, if i continue getting :bfn:'s. If i get a :bfp: i'll be happy too.
Happy Sunday to you all

Love: Sounds like you have had a great time! fxd that this is the month for you. They say if you have lost some weight it helps to concieve. I have a good feeling its your turn this month :thumbup:

sar...thanks..i hope to get some good news..lol..it would be long awaited.

Love - I'm liking your unplanned :sex: sessions. They sound oh so steamy and hot. :winkwink:

Sar - Forensic science sounds fascinating! I thought of going into that field myself at one point.

New - :hugs:

Neffie - Ive just finished year 1 and I love it. Very interesting. Just hope I have passed this year :haha:

:hi: to everyone
Morticia..how are you doing
sar..hope you are doing ok
new..how is this otww treating you
hope I haven't missed anyone..if so :wave:

I am officially in the tww ..honestly don't know how to feel about it as It's never come upon me so quick before. I was still getting adjusted to the otww and waiting to o.. anyhoo will be working a lot in this tww so hopefully it flies by just as quickly.
My ticker is a little off. I figure if I don't get my :bfp: this month i will have the shortest af cycle i have every remember recording. I usually have around a 11 or 12 day lp. if that is the case, i would have a 25day cycle.

Hey ladies.. hope your all doing well.. cd3 for me, I hope.. as you count the first day of bleeding as day one.. since I miscarried I hope im right.. monday was the first day of real bleeding with the mc.. before that it was just spotting.. going to use my cbfm and hopefully see a new dr.

Hey ladies.. hope your all doing well.. cd3 for me, I hope.. as you count the first day of bleeding as day one.. since I miscarried I hope im right.. monday was the first day of real bleeding with the mc.. before that it was just spotting.. going to use my cbfm and hopefully see a new dr.

Yes, go see a new doctor. So sorry about your loss hon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->