That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

lil..thinking of you and I hope a new dr will listen and do whats needed to help you get your :bfp: and forever baby
:wave: to everyone....hope you all are doing ok

My old cycle was crap. ... it's on the crap cycle cemetery now :haha:

Hi girlies :flower:

I just wanted to check in as I know I've been off the radar of late. Hope you are all doing really well, and, though I know this feels horrible when it's not you, and I don't know how to say it without feeling like I'm 'rubbing it in' or anything awful like that, I just wanted to report that I got my BFP on Saturday after 6 months TTC, 9 months of horrible spotting after coming off BCP, really long cycles, late O and only five AFs in the whole of the last 9 months. You WILL do it too. I can feel it. :hugs:

In case it's of any use, I put this together xxx:kiss:

Things I did differently this month:
• Didn’t believe my iPhone app which was predicting when I ovulated – trusted my body instead. Waited a week later than every other month because there wasn’t enough CM for me to believe I was ovulating soon – definitely glad I waited! Held off going crazy BD-ing and wearing DH out until I definitely had EWCM (CD26), then BD’d every day for the next three days. Believe that I ovulated on the night of the third day – was also using OPKs and had a positive for each of those three days! Also BD’d in this pattern the week before (from CD22): BD, BD, BD, night off, BD, BD, BD (ovulation). Before that, over the rest of the month, tried to BD every other day – though did have a few two-night gaps when I was sure I was nowhere near ovulating. FYI, I am pretty sure I O’d on Fri 6th May, CD28. My temps went up after that!
• Big one – almost forgot to mention it. Used Pre-Seed the three days we BD’d leading up to and including ovulation! DH didn’t even know about it, used it internally, with the applicator, in the bathroom before coming in to bed!
• Also tried the old Robitussin cough mixture (the red one, containing an expectorant – Guaifenesin) in the week leading up to O to improve consistency and quantity of EWCM
• Vitamins – took 100mg tabs of B6 once a day for whole month, but stopped at day of O. Also took multi-vitamin (Pregnacare Conception) so was probably getting around 110mg of B6 a day. Got a bit freaked out by that so stopped dead on O and just went back to the usual one-a-day vit!
• TRIED not to get too stressed out. Ha! But we all know how hard that is!!! ;-)

Symptoms:
0dpo – temp 36.0 (had been between 35.8C and 36.0 for a week prior). Two dark lines days before O, but darkest line on OPK yet on this day!
1dpo – temp 36.3, still positive OPK at 7pm (three days after first one). Still some EWCM.
2dpo – temp 36.4, slightly sore throat on waking, twingey pain on left side of womb. Almost like a ‘flutter’ (believe this could’ve been egg releasing?). Also, a bit gassy and have really bad skin (have been suffering from acne – like a teenager – for past two weeks or so, grrr! Usually completely clear!). Also have slightly greasy hair and light cramps/tender bbs.
3dpo – temp 36.3, greasy hair and bad skin continues, very sleepy. Hungry hippo ALL the time – with lots of cravings for sweet things (very unusual for me as I’m a definite savoury girl!) Feeling really moody, irritable and taking it out on DH! Light cramps and slight headache too.
4dpo – temp 36.3, woke up hungry at 7am with stuffy nose and phlegmy throat. Hungry all day again, especially for chocolate. How odd! Mouth ulcer on gum – ouch! Feeling moody again in the evening…poor DH!
5dpo – Terrible night’s sleep! Hot flashes, night sweats, kept waking up, vivid dreams. Very tired. Slight temp dip at 4am, 36.2C – back up to 36.4C by 7am. Slight bloating, cramps and backaches.
6dpo – temp 36.3, tired – yawning all the time. Burping a lot too! Nice! Still feel ‘full’ and bloated, some EWCM which is unusual at this stage after O. Feel very ‘hot under my skin’ – like I’m getting ill or a fever. Very tired. Had to leave the awards ceremony I was at, at 11pm because I was tired and yawning! Slightly bloated and still some EWCM.
7dpo – temp 36.3 at 7am, but up to 36.6 an hour later. Very stuffy nose, same ‘hot under skin’ feeling. Few cramps but nothing major. Throat feels thick and mouth ulcer sore. Very tired by 10pm – had a few ‘flutters’ in my belly, almost like a pulse, a couple of times during the evening (implanatation?). Light cramps and headache.
8dpo – temp 36.3, very thick throat, very slight nausea (possibly because of thick throat). Had a bad dream. BD’d for first time since O.
9dpo – woke up to go to the toilet at 4.50am, very stuffy nose first thing (could be hayfever!). Temp 36.3 at 7am. Very achey – but did play hockey yesterday! Mild craving (odd) for asparagus – ate a whole bunch. Never do that! Feeling forgetful and a bit weepy. Slight cramps and aches all over. Slight tender bbs.
10dpo – woke up to go to the toilet at 4.40am. Temp 36.3 at 7am. Felt very nauseous on way to work – partly because of thick throat, but also really hungry – even after muesli. Picking on random things/snacks – eg. A McDonalds caramel milkshake. Never eat junk food! Had three diarroeah attacks in the afternoon and evening. Belly very bloated. Feel really cold and bit shivery in bed. Slight backaches, bodyaches, tender bbs.
11dpo – Woke up to go to the toilet at 5am and couldn’t get back to sleep. Temp 36.3 at 7am, a little faint and shaky having to stand up on tube this morning. Starving! Three more diarroeah attacks throughout the day. Could smell steak from a restaurant really strongly on walk home! Eyes a little sore and sensitive with contact lenses in. Feel very wet down there.
12dpo – woke up at 2.41am really thirsty – downed a glass of water. Diarroeah attack first thing (6am), slightly nauseous/hungry after that and a bit cold and shivery in bed. Temp 36.4 at 7am. Really tired for whole day, eyes sore. Cricked my neck stroking the cat – in a lot of pain! Huge massive flutters on right side of womb at 8.30pm – beating like a pulse. Could even see it through the skin! Lasted about half an hour. Weird!
13dpo – temp 36.7 at 7am – higher than ever before! Absolutely starving at 8am. Slept very deeply, but did wake at 5.22am to go to toilet. Stuffy nose on awakening. Tummy very swollen and tender, lots of toilet trips throughout the day! Thirsty too – drinking loads of water.
14dpo – temp 36.6 at 7am, unheard of. LP usually around 10 or 11 days! Starting to feel hopeful now. Hungry and a bit nauseous (because of hunger) first thing.
15dpo – temp 36.5 at 6am, woke up, did FMU in a pot, but was very sleepy so left it in bathroom and went back to sleep for another two hours. How did we resist it?!!! I don’t even know! Then woke up again, went back into bathroom, tested using Clearblue Digital. Immediate result – PREGNANT 2-3!!!!!!!!!!! BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Ovulation Chart

:kiss::cloud9::happydance::blush::thumbup::flower::winkwink::haha::cloud9::happydance::kiss::hugs:

Congratulations Morticia!!!
What wonderful news! I had a feeling you were on your way to a BFP, and Im so glad I was right.
Come and join us in our PAL thread https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...s-fetales-holding-onto-hope-9-months-pal.html
xx

Wow Morticia, that's detailed, thanks!
I'm envious of the amount of sex you had, I can't get my hubbie to do that much, not for lack of trying though :(
It's great to see how many signs your body gave you, that's excellent!

Congratulations Morticia!!!! That's wonderful news. So happy for you. :)

Congrats...Morticia.. Happy and Healthy 9 months..

CD4 for me.. but the bleeding is pretty much gone.. yay.. happy to be able to start moving on soon.. will keep you posted.. especially after my appt on Tues..

Morticia..that is blessedly wonderful news..:wohoo: way to go...Happy and Healthy nine months hun

lil..yay for bleeding being gone.
:wave: to everyone else that i am missing...hope you all are doing great
posted in other thread..am off to work

Big Congrats Morticia - and thanks for your thoughtful comments. It is definitely hard when other people get their bfps, but also make us realise that one day it will be us.
Every one of us has their own personal struggles with TTC but I think I speak for everyone here when I say that every bfp strengthens our resolve that one day it will be our turn.

Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :hugs:

Morticia--:dance::yipee:Congratulations hun! That is wonderful, and I am so happy for you!

Lil--glad your bleeding has stopped and that you are going to see a new doctor, hopefully he/she will be able to get you the answers you need, and to your forever baby that is waiting for you!

:hi: to everyone else in the OTWW, I have been keeping up just not posting as much as I would like to, you are all in my thoughts and prayers daily! Much love to you!

Big Congrats Morticia - and thanks for your thoughtful comments. It is definitely hard when other people get their bfps, but also make us realise that one day it will be us.
Every one of us has their own personal struggles with TTC but I think I speak for everyone here when I say that every bfp strengthens our resolve that one day it will be our turn.

Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :hugs:

Spot on. I do find it hard, I'm obviously happy for all our FF sisters...but a little sad for myself. But like you put brilliantly, it strengthens the resolve that one day it will be us!

Yeah, cuz I'm sick of this eternal TWW and cuz the folks at BnB just keep ignoring my pleas for a huevo emoticon, I started this thread and they are still ignoring me. Maybe you girls could spread the word and chime in? https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/604002-emoticon-suggestion.html

Hey ladies.. how are we all doing in this section.. Hope your all well.. feels like I have forever yet to go to get back to the TWW.... but hoping I will ovulate earlier after my mc.. who knows cbfm will tell me.. :) lol.. have a great weekend.. and I cant wait to go to the dr on Tues..

I'm back in here. CD1. Lil, how are you doing sweetie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->