That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

I said in the other thread as well, but so sorry sam.. Big hugs..

AFM-waiting waiting waiting.. to ovualte again.. got a drs. appt for tom. with a new dr.. excited and nervous.. Hoping for some real help.. :) will keep you all posted..

Hi laides how are you doing ^^, Only abot 2 weeks waiting for me for my o from now probably :haha: Lots of :spermy: :dust: and https://www.nfp-forum.de/images/smilies/sexmeisp.gif ^^

:hugs: sam..I'm sure I'll be right behind you hun..MY af is due this weekend and i'm already having backache so believe that af is going to make a visit on thurs/fri ...sat at the latest..time will tell
can i ask a serious quesion...those of us that are poas a holics???when is the earliest you have poas???
good luck everyone who is waiting to o..

:hugs: sam..I'm sure I'll be right behind you hun..MY af is due this weekend and i'm already having backache so believe that af is going to make a visit on thurs/fri ...sat at the latest..time will tell
can i ask a serious quesion...those of us that are poas a holics???when is the earliest you have poas???
good luck everyone who is waiting to o..

9dpo :blush:

So here's some news: Test results back in and for an old grey mare, I'm not doing too effing badly. In summary, ALL normal including FSH and LH and it looks like I don't have PCOS! So I am not too old, or too wrecked or whatever. Now we just need to see if the tubes are all clear (HSG test when I get back) and then get the timing right.

Absolutely exhausted today. Spent most of the day crying about the due date (this house reminds me of that time) and now I am just shattered. I'm glad I ended my day with a positive email about the test results. So things are looking up even though I'm feeling run down at the moment.

:hugs: to you all.

Sam...I'm sorry to hear of you feeling down, but it is understandable. I'm glad you got good news in the end.
lil/new..so i have these ic tests and i took one which of course was a bfn and when i got up to look at it again,,(as i'm sure we all rexamine our hpts at one point or another) it had a nasty evap on it..gave the ic to my dh and won't be taking them again until friday or sat..
Grey..:hugs:
:hi: to everyone..back still aches so af will probably here this weekend

Love: 8 DPO is FAR too early. Don't let the hag get in your head, missy!

i don't know why i do it but ..i did..thank goodness i gave them to dh..

Sam - Due dates of what would have been are anything but easy. Sending :hugs: your way. Great news on the test results though. :thumbup: I'm sure the HSG will turn out fine as well. When do you have that scheduled for?

Love - Hope the hag stays away. Have your pains subsided by the way?

Grey - :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else.

So here's some news: Test results back in and for an old grey mare, I'm not doing too effing badly. In summary, ALL normal including FSH and LH and it looks like I don't have PCOS! So I am not too old, or too wrecked or whatever. Now we just need to see if the tubes are all clear (HSG test when I get back) and then get the timing right.

Absolutely exhausted today. Spent most of the day crying about the due date (this house reminds me of that time) and now I am just shattered. I'm glad I ended my day with a positive email about the test results. So things are looking up even though I'm feeling run down at the moment.

:hugs: to you all.

Sounds like you're doing not too bad at all! Glad you don't have pcos either! Hope hsg tests are normal too. :hugs: due dates are hard, we're all here if you need us :)

My appt went really well, he told me that two miscarriages in a row is enough of a reason to start looking into things, so I have a us set up for the 28th, after my next af.. and bloods for the same day.. He said he could do it yesterday but things may be a bit off since I just had my mc... He checked my throid and said it was fine.. and told me I would probably be a good candidate for clomid, so Im expecting that for the cycle after..

Now if I do get my BFP before the 28th, he will have me come in the same day as I tested and do my hcg levels and progesterone and start me on supplementation if my levles are low..

So I now have a plan.. and lots of HOPE!!!

Lil: BRILLIANT! I am so happy to hear that your doc is being pro-active! And you sound like you have some great PMA there, girl! :)

AFM: Feeling better today. Thanks for your kind words. OH and I are off to Paris for the weekend (hard to feel depressed when THAT's on the horizon!) and then I am flying back to AZ on Sunday. So I might not be around much until next week. For all of you that are testing soon, I wish you lots of :dust: and for everyone else, a big :hugs:

Glad you appointment went well Lil!!!! Keep up the pma! :D

We've discussed diet and exercise before on this thread, just wanted to let you know, I've started a TTC group called "Let's get fit and fertile!" Feel free to join if you want to have somewhere specifically for that kind of thing :D

Only cd2, but now I have the clomid, I'm hoping things are looking up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->