That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Blah CD1!! AND, to top off it all off I have a colposcopy scheduled for the middle of the month, right during my fertile time. Well probably at the end of my fertile time but it pretty much veto's me for this whole month! (colposcopy is a cone thing where I get a biopsy of my cervix which basically means scrape it out to see if my cells are good or not) Anyways, it's so awful having to wait this whole month knowing I'm out anyways. I'm not sure but that probably eliminates me from the next month too because of healing. I'll be asking the doc when I'm there. But Blah! is how I feel about it :)

Lil..you sound like you have a great plan and a great attitude..It has me thinking i may need to find another dr. I'm tired of all of this and not having a plan or having to wait so long for help. It's frustrating.
Sam..I hope you have fun in paris and have time to unwind and relax.
Grey..:wohoo: for clomid
new: :hi:
Silly..the colposopy should not stop you from conceiving..i only cramped for one day with mine..i think you should still be good hun
:wave: to everyone else
afm:...feeling emotional right now..think pre-af blues are on me. I started to cry yesterday and was so irritable. Today I woke up wanting to cry. Blah,blah blah..cramped a lot at work last night. Have a feeling af will be here frid or sat..

Thanks Love, I think its bull to be told to wait.. and to be told you have to miscarry 3 times before you get help.. and my new dr must agree.. cuz he's helping me.. so I think it wouldnt hurt to look for a second opinion on it all.. Good luck if you decide too... and fxed the witch will leave you alone already.. :)

Grey-good luck with the clomid.. keep me posted on if you o any earlier.. as dr wants to put me on it too.. but prob not till july-aug cycle..

Sam-Hope you have a great trip.. please give yourself a chance to relax and enjoy..

CD11 for me.. and another low on the cbfm.. oh well.. I have a plan.. things are looking up

Well...I am out..af showed up this morning..CD 23......what the hell??? I don't know what's going on with my body but this is some bs...never in my life have i had a cycle that short...going for my u/s this afternoon to see if i have a cyst and i book a dr appt tomorrow to see if my primary will check my hormone levels...i'm so damn frustrated..why do i have to wait so long..it's been soooooo long already.. I am so ready to give it all up...i just don't think i'm meant for more kids..
sorry for the rant

Love - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:. I know it's SO MUCH easier said than done, but try not to give up hope. The waiting is excruciating, but you will have your forever baby. I hope you feel better soon, and the doc is able to give you some answers.

Grey/Lil - I said this on the other thread as well, but so glad that you guys are moving in the right direction, and are getting some positive guidance.

Sam - Have fun in Paris, and safe travels back to AZ!!

Silly - Welcome to the thread. We've got a great bunch of gals in here.

:hi: to anyone I missed.

Love Bigs Hugs.. and so sorry the hag showed up so early.. I really hope you get some answers from the dr's... keep us updated..

well to add insult to injury i have a solid cyst about 5.5 cm....have to go to the ob in the am to see what is to be done..praying i don't lose my only ovary...then my chances of ever conceiving again are put down to ZIP..............
my other cyst was a solid cyst about 10cm....down and out right now..

well to add insult to injury i have a solid cyst about 5.5 cm....have to go to the ob in the am to see what is to be done..praying i don't lose my only ovary...then my chances of ever conceiving again are put down to ZIP..............

:hugs: I hope it's good news and there is an alternative to losing it, I can't imagine how you're feeling.

Love :hugs:
I am sorry, I cannot imagine how you are feeling right now. I pray that they can fix things and leave your ovary intact.
I know you want and you deserve another baby but please take consolation in the fact that you have two gorgeous girls who love and adore their mummy.
I hope you don't take offense to that comment, but its from someone who has no children to cherish.

Sending you all my best wishes xxx

Love - I don't have any words of wisdom for you. I can't imagine what you're going through right now. I'm really hoping that they're going to come up with a way to save your ovary. I'm so sorry that you're going through this...you'll be in my thoughts. :hugs:

Lil..you sound like you have a great plan and a great attitude..It has me thinking i may need to find another dr. I'm tired of all of this and not having a plan or having to wait so long for help. It's frustrating.
Sam..I hope you have fun in paris and have time to unwind and relax.
Grey..:wohoo: for clomid
new: :hi:
Silly..the colposopy should not stop you from conceiving..i only cramped for one day with mine..i think you should still be good hun
:wave: to everyone else
afm:...feeling emotional right now..think pre-af blues are on me. I started to cry yesterday and was so irritable. Today I woke up wanting to cry. Blah,blah blah..cramped a lot at work last night. Have a feeling af will be here frid or sat..

Ok that's good news then :) I've had them before but the last one was 6 months ago so I wasn't trying to conceive till after. But yay that makes me happy!

Here's my story ladies..the long drawn out affair

I have a small glimmer of hope
ob said the cyst is a hemorrhagic cyst which resulted from ovulation and the follicle bled into itself. she said it should go away on it's own but here are my options
1. wait and return in 6wks for f/u u/s to see if it's shrank (which i chose)
2. bc pills to suppress the cyst and stop the others from coming
3. surgery to remove cyst...which my ob does NOT recommend as she doesn't want to remove my remaining ovary
She did say that if the cyst doesn't shrink then i should take bc pills for two or three months then she will give me something to induce ovulation but she is iffy on that as the clomid can cause cysts and i apparently am prone to them. she also said that she is not sure that she believes the u/s results as it's reading my uterus to be big..the last two u/s i had in feb my uterus was measured at 9 and 10 cm..yesterdays was measured at 11.6
here's my theory on this..my :af: that i thought i started was old brown blood (spotting) which has since stopped..i have had nil since sometime in the middle of the night..(possibly ib?????one can only hope) and hence my uterus is slightly enlarged to possible pregnancy?????just a small glimmer of hope i have..I did not relay this info to ob as i want to be sure either way.. I did tell her i spotted yesterday but have since had none. the last time i had ib..i didn't get the :bfp: until 3 days after ib. so if :af: doesn't resume i will retest in a few days. (ob did say to expect my period, but i am ignoring that for now)
so that's my story...thank you all for your kind words

Here's my story ladies..the long drawn out affair

I have a small glimmer of hope
ob said the cyst is a hemorrhagic cyst which resulted from ovulation and the follicle bled into itself. she said it should go away on it's own but here are my options
1. wait and return in 6wks for f/u u/s to see if it's shrank (which i chose)
2. bc pills to suppress the cyst and stop the others from coming
3. surgery to remove cyst...which my ob does NOT recommend as she doesn't want to remove my remaining ovary
She did say that if the cyst doesn't shrink then i should take bc pills for two or three months then she will give me something to induce ovulation but she is iffy on that as the clomid can cause cysts and i apparently am prone to them. she also said that she is not sure that she believes the u/s results as it's reading my uterus to be big..the last two u/s i had in feb my uterus was measured at 9 and 10 cm..yesterdays was measured at 11.6
here's my theory on this..my :af: that i thought i started was old brown blood (spotting) which has since stopped..i have had nil since sometime in the middle of the night..(possibly ib?????one can only hope) and hence my uterus is slightly enlarged to possible pregnancy?????just a small glimmer of hope i have..I did not relay this info to ob as i want to be sure either way.. I did tell her i spotted yesterday but have since had none. the last time i had ib..i didn't get the :bfp: until 3 days after ib. so if :af: doesn't resume i will retest in a few days. (ob did say to expect my period, but i am ignoring that for now)
so that's my story...thank you all for your kind words

Wow, lots to take in for you there! I hope it goes on it's own, and obviously I hope your womb is enlarged because you're already pregnant! Please keep us in the loop and good luck when you test in a few days!

Wow love, that is a lot to take in.. hoping as grey.. that your already pregnant.. but if not then i hope it shrinks back down on its own.. can you still keep ttc in the 6 weeks or no.. Best of luck and keep us updated..

Love--keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that the cyst does indeed go away on its own, and that your enlarged uterus is a sign of an impending BFP. You are going through so much right now, I will be thinking of you hun. :hugs:

:hugs: Love :hugs:
wow a lot to consider and I would have went the same route you did. I really hope that the cyst goes away on its own and hope that the reason for your slightly enlarged uterus is due to pregnancy. keep us dated and wishing you the best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->