That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Do you know what Love, I thought to myself when you said you had bleeding on cd23

"she could be preg, it could be IB"

That would make sense, along with the enlarged uterus... and the cyst - I had a lot of pain shortly after I got my BFP and doc said it was probably a Corpus Luteum cyst which are VERY common in early preg..

Don't want to get your hopes up too much, but it could be.....

Attachments

• fingers.jpg
    fingers.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
New..i love that pic and NO i did NOT get offended by the previous comment..I do understand where that sentiment is coming from. I thought to myself as I went to my dr's appt this morning that 'whatever happens it's all in God's hands and I have two beautiful girls to spend my time with' I eerily was in a peaceful mood this morning. Much better than yesterday, as I was angry and bitchy and crying. My mood swings are giving me motion sickness:rofl: I'm trying not to be too hopeful that my mood will take a downward spiral if :af: resumes. I have to think to myself, "self, be glad that we can save this ovary and even continue on this ttc quest"
there is some room to breathe for me, but a cloud still hovering in the sky!!!!

everyone..thanks so much for your concern and caring words, they mean a lot to me. I am working the next 7days(it'll help me keep my mind busy)..today is my only day off and i spent time with the girls in the pool, and managed to step in a fire ant bed..wtf???lol..i am ate up with ant bites, the lousy *******s.:dohh:

Ooh, Love, I really hope your BFP is only a couple of days away!!
And I trully hope the cyst shrinks rapidly on its own.
Take care xx

well, I guess my ob knows something.. because the :witch: showed up for real this morning...cd 1 for me..I spotted on cd23 and actually count today the offical cd 1 which means i had a 25day cycle..unheard of for me. I go from having exceedingly long cycles with late o's to super short ones with early o's..:shrug:
good luck to everyone who's o'ing

Love - Sorry that the hag showed up. And :hugs: for what you went through at your appt. That sure is a lot of information. I think you made the right decision by deciding to go back in 6 weeks for a follow up. I sure hope that the cyst will be a goner by then. I'm glad that your ob did not offer surgery as the only option. Glad you had fun with your girls (barring the fire ant incident, ouch!).

So sorry to witch showed up after all that love :( :hugs:

afm: I'm on CD6 already and just finished my last round of clomid for this cycle...it's REALLY weird to think I could be ovulating in just over a week! Crazy! Just gotta work on my seduction techniques before then...

Good luck Grey.. Hope the clomid helps.. and you o way earlier..

So sorry Love, that the hag showed up.. hope your doing okay..

AFM-cd 14 and another high on my cbfm.. so just dtd and waiting..

good luck girls..and i've been doing nothing but working and sleeping..a lot..i'm just pooped out emotionally and physically.
hoping everyone catches those eggies. I wonder if i'll o early again this month if that is the case, it'll be in a little over a week for me. we shall see.
hope you all are doing ok

Hehehe, I am real fridge atm My temps is only about 36 degrees and less :haha:

Reposted from the other thread:

Let me start by saying I'm sorry. I left you guys high and dry in the middle of my drama with my super SUPER long cycle. Last you guys heard was that I may have had a bfp or it may have been an evap. Well, it was an evap. All of the tests I took for 3 months were all bfn. My period finally came on the 30th of May, just a few days before my birthday. What a lovely birthday present. Not.

So that means my last cycle was about 3 months long. The witch came around CD90-ish. Oh well. On to the next cycle...

I hope you ladies forgive me for disappearing like that. I was feeling some SMA with no answers for myself and then I started feeling negative thoughts towards some of you lucky ladies and I hated that. Therefore I stayed away.

BUT I'm back in the OTWW for now on CD8. :)

Beth: Glad you're back! Sorry to hear about all of the BFNs and the shitty long cycle. But now you're here and on the same cd as me! We are buddies! :hugs:

Let me start by saying I'm sorry. I left you guys high and dry in the middle of my drama with my super SUPER long cycle. Last you guys heard was that I may have had a bfp or it may have been an evap. Well, it was an evap. All of the tests I took for 3 months were all bfn. My period finally came on the 30th of May, just a few days before my birthday. What a lovely birthday present. Not.

So that means my last cycle was about 3 months long. The witch came around CD90-ish. Oh well. On to the next cycle...

I hope you ladies forgive me for disappearing like that. I was feeling some SMA with no answers for myself and then I started feeling negative thoughts towards some of you lucky ladies and I hated that. Therefore I stayed away.

Sorry to hear about your massively long cycle! That's awful for you, is it the longest you've had? You're the same CD as me and Sam, so we can go through the cycle with you :) Are you seeing a Dr to help shorten your cycles? :hugs:

you're so sweet :hugs: welcome back!
everyone is welcomed back with open arms on the Femmes Fetales thread. we are all here to support one another no matter what.. we've all felt the way you were feeling one way or another. and it's totally understandable to want to stay away... sometimes thats a great thing cuz a few of the ladies have taken time away from BnB and come back with their :bfp:s.... Neffie for example...:hugs:
wow sweety 90 days... Im on cd57 and no sign of the witch yet... and definitely no :bfp:. I have scripts for cd3 & cd21 blood work. Im just waiting for her to show. If she doesn't show by July 1st, I will be going in for bloodwork that day.

FXed you catch the eggy!!!! are you temping, using OPK, etc?

hugs:

Hey ladies.. hope your all doing well...

Beth-welcome back.. sorry about your long and crappy cycle.. fxed for a nice short one.. :)

Lisa-still no sign of af.. that is crazy..

AFM-cd16 today and another high on the cbfm.. day 4 of highs.. hope that peak shows up soon.. lol..

Well not yet today.. so still just waiting.. should get it in 3 days.. for the last 7 months of trying it has been quite regular with positives on days 20-21... so im expecting it to be in 3 days.. maybe 2.. but more than likely three.. was hoping my mc would help me o earlier but I guess not.. oh well..

Hope you all are doing well..

sparkle..congrats..H&H 9 mos
beth...welcome back.
gl to everyone o'ing

not in the best of spirits these days so don't want to rain on anyone's parade...so just wanted to stop in and say :hi: to everyone hope you all are doing ok

Love: What's going on sweetie? You can rain on our parade any time. We're here for you. :hugs:

Beth & Grey: Big glob of EWCM this morning. Hope I'm not going to O before Friday or Sat, because I won't see OH until tomorrow night. How are you two doing?

Oh sam..you make me tear up again..i know you ladies are wonderful and that is what makes me so upset that i feel so bitter and depressed with myself. You'll have to read my journal..too much to rewrite here..thanks again
Good luck o'ing hun...I hope you catch that eggy on the schedule you need:)

Beth - I posted on the other thread, but one more time...welcome back!

Love - Huge :hugs: I hope you feel better soon.

:hi: to everyone else.

p.s. I hope you guys are still ok with me posting on these threads from time to time. Please let me know though if it's not ok...I've been on the other side of the fence myself, so I will completely understand. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->