That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Oh neffie..we love the company and I would hate for you NOT to post:)
I hope you and beanie are doing well:)

Neffie: If you don't post on here, our team Graanddd Nessfie (or whatever it was) will be even more broken apart! We love having you post on here.

Yay for the glob Sam! Hope you O when you need to!
I'm starting opks tomorrow...we'll see if the clomid works!
Course you can still join in Neffie - we'd be upset if you didn't!

Grey: I cannot wait to see what happens with your OPKs!! I'm going to start using them today. But eeks. I really want O to hold off until at least friday. Maybe if I cross my legs really tight? ;)

Good luck to you ladies..

Grey-cant wait to hear how the clomid works.. esp. if my dr is gonna get me to start it.. hope it helps you o sooner..

Sam-hope o day waits a bit for you.. :)

AFM-lots of ewcm so I know its coming.. in a few days..3-4 so yay...

sam..you had me laughing..close your legs :rofl:
grey and lil...gl to you ladies..i don't know when i should o because my cycles have been getting shorter so i'll see what's up i'm sure in the next couple of days

Well got my peak today, on my cbfm.. so I should be back in the TWW by saturday for sure.. if I o today or tomorrow.. so im just going with sat..

so happy because its 2-3 days earlier than normal.. dont get it till 20-21.. usuall o on day 21 and now its day 18.. yay for that..

Good luck to you all... Hope you all o soon and jump back to the TWW..

Pentecost is coming up which means long weekend *yay* also measn that maybe I get oh to do the full thing instead of just a casual lazy lie in of himself :p

Morning all..I feel as if I have neglected you all..sorry for that:flower:
I have been down and out and working so much that I haven't been a good friend.
First gl to everyone o'ing lil/grey/samand anyone else i may have missed....i think i actually might be right behind you alll...I have been having ewcm for two days mixed with slight af pink blood..i don't know what is going on with my body :shrug:..I also recall this cyst like pain and such a few days before o day last month,,so i am on the look out..weird thing is,,i am only cd7..if no +hpt this month, i will ring ob and tell her to put me on the bcp's as planned and go from there..nothing else i can do...opk's are still negative so i will just keep checking..not really sure if i care though. I figure i'll let dh make the moves and if it happens to be around o time so be it if not..oh well.
working again tonight and going tubing tomorrow with my bestie..then taking girls to the zoo sunday.:happydance:
a little depressing news for you all...my 11yr old dd who looks like she is 8 or 9 because she is taking after her daddy's side of the family (my mil was only 4'7 or 4'9 something like that...so she's a shortie) asked me yesterday if she could start wearing a bra...yikes:dohh: so next friday i will take her as she is getting fatty tissue build up..don't want her to feel left behind at school..she's growing up and i DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT>

Wow, must be crazy when your daughter asks for a bra! I remember asking for my first one!

I never asked for one. my mother once asked don#t you want a bra. and I said . eh no?! lol.

How's everyone doing? I'm hoping I'm going to O tomorrow as (by some miracle!) have had :sex: yesterday and today! Unheard of for us!!!! The DR said I'd ovulate between CD14 (tomorrow) and CD21...I'm hoping it's the first one!
Problem with Clomid though....I had a thumping headache while taking it, but also, it's made me VERY dry *down there* which hasn't made things comfortable, I could deal witht hat, but I'm worried I haven't got enough CM to keep the sperm alive :( So I might be trading early ovulation for not chance of conception :( :(

morri,,i had to ask for my first bra..lol..i didn't want to feel left out
grey..I hope things will go smoothly for your o' day hun:)...

Grey: Add in a grapefruit a day before O, Evening Primrose before O and if necessary, two teaspoons of guafenesin (ONLY guafenesin--no other active ingredients) cough syrup per day along with green tea and your cervical mucus won't dry up.

I hope to o soon,,,even though i'm still in the 'not sure what to do' mode,,,i will still wait for the +opk so that if i get all :ninja: around o day, i'll know when it is.
who else is waiting to o with me????????
new..I hope you are doing ok
lisa..we haven't heard from you in awhile either. I hope you are doing well

I hope you o soon Love..

Im in the 2ww.. 3dpo..

New I hope your doing okay..

Thanks Sam for the tip :)

Still waiting to O...CD15...c'mon Clomid!

Thanks Sam for the tip :)

Still waiting to O...CD15...c'mon Clomid!

If it's one thing we old ducks are good for it's tips on CM and other such things! :)

Also, you could have Oed and just have a short surge that won't show on an OPK. Are you testing once per day, or more than once?

:wave: Ladies,

How is everyone? Hope you guys are ramping up the :sex: to catch that coveted huevo. I sure hope we have fewer people in this OTWW next month, as I want to see a lot of BFPs. C'mon chicas!!! I'm waiting on all of you.

I had a positive opk yesterday - on CD16!!!!! First time ever!!! I haven't had a temp rise yet, so hoping I haven't ovulated yet. The reason being my husband has had a hard time at work yesterday and today is having a meeting he's really worried about....means no sex :( I'm gutted, I wish he could detach work and home so we can make use of this medication I've been given. I feel so selfish being upset, I cried my eyes out yesterday. It seems that something always comes up around O time and although we had sex 3 days in a row over the weekend (coincidentally after a good day at work for him on Friday) it's now unlikely because of the stress of today. I'm gutted that every month I keep missing the boat...I've only got 3 cycles worth of clomid and then its ovarian drilling...I don't want to have to go back and say we couldn't make the most of each month.
Totally gutted today. Sorry for being a downer. Noone else to talk to, it's bad enough I was crying last night, I think I made him feel worse, not my intention. I just feel it's all so pointless, I can't impregnate myself and I can't seem to get him out of a funk and into to mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->