That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Oh Grey: I'm so sorry. I know that feeling really well. Because OH and I live mostly apart these days (his job and my fears about being over there), we've missed O time several months and it was hard for me not to feel broken hearted and angry with him those months. I finally sat down with OH and told him that I wasn't getting any younger and that if he was serious about wanting a baby, he was going to have to make concessions that involved getting with me the week of suspected O. He grumbled about it a bit and then it just became second-nature. He looks at my fff chart and contacts me before scheduling his trips. Occasionally it's not possible, but at least we're on the same page again. Can you pounce on your OH when he gets home from work tonight?? :hugs:

Oh Grey: I'm so sorry. I know that feeling really well. Because OH and I live mostly apart these days (his job and my fears about being over there), we've missed O time several months and it was hard for me not to feel broken hearted and angry with him those months. I finally sat down with OH and told him that I wasn't getting any younger and that if he was serious about wanting a baby, he was going to have to make concessions that involved getting with me the week of suspected O. He grumbled about it a bit and then it just became second-nature. He looks at my fff chart and contacts me before scheduling his trips. Occasionally it's not possible, but at least we're on the same page again. Can you pounce on your OH when he gets home from work tonight?? :hugs:

Sorry to hear you've had similar. Sucks doesn't it? Yours sounds worse though :hugs: Glad you've reached an understanding together.
I wish I could just jump him...but I had a chat with him last month and he confessed that if he's not in the mood, there is literally nothing I can do to put him in it. This sucks because it makes me feel even more helpless. I'm at his libidos mercy and trust me, I have tried countless times...but at least I know it's nothing I'm doing wrong, it's just if he's not in the mood he's not. Still sucks though :(

Sorry to hear you've had similar. Sucks doesn't it? Yours sounds worse though :hugs: Glad you've reached an understanding together.
I wish I could just jump him...but I had a chat with him last month and he confessed that if he's not in the mood, there is literally nothing I can do to put him in it. This sucks because it makes me feel even more helpless. I'm at his libidos mercy and trust me, I have tried countless times...but at least I know it's nothing I'm doing wrong, it's just if he's not in the mood he's not. Still sucks though :(

My DH is the same - nothing I can do will put him 'in the mood' if he's not in the mood. I've tried and failed so many times and I know how frustrating it can be.
If I pester for sex, he just gets on one and then won't come near me for a week!
Feel free to PM me if you're really feeling down and we can sympathise with each other :hugs:

:hugs: grey..i am so sorry that you are going through this, especially since it's such a time constraint with only getting so many rounds of clomid. I think we have all experienced it at one time or another. I pray he comes around for you tomorrow hun.

I say, get some of the little blue pills, grind them up, mix them into tonight's pudding and serve it up! HA! :muaha:

Kidding. Sort of.

sam..you crack me up...but you know..i kind of dig that plan..:evil: things we ttc women must do..lol

GO FOR IT! Here I am pushing the pills on your unsuspecting OHs, but hell, we have to do all of the heavy lifting of being preg and delivery, the least they can do is get their johnson hard when required! ;)

Proviso: Sorry if I offend anyone. I'm in a sarco mood today. It's very hot today and I've been knackered for the past two days. :sleep:

sam..i must be honest,,it makes me laugh..so i am NOT offended...;)

Well...I had a temp rise today, pretty sure I ovulated yesterday and no sex since Monday...virtually no chance, 1 round of Clomid wasted, 2 to go :( I'm just so upset, I can't bring myself to talk to hubbie about it yet, I don't want him to feel blamed and then be even less likely to do anything next cycle.
On the plus side, clomid works! CD17 for ovulation, earliest on record!
Although, I'm kinda wishing I didn't take it, so I'd not have ovulated yet and still have a chance this month, but hey ho.
This bites.

I am now in the couple of days to ov . I don't ,like those days because you'll wait every day for the temp to raise and it doesn't . meh. it did rise a bit but not a lot yet. Anyway I am frigging freezer temperature wise these days..

Well...I had a temp rise today, pretty sure I ovulated yesterday and no sex since Monday...virtually no chance, 1 round of Clomid wasted, 2 to go :( I'm just so upset, I can't bring myself to talk to hubbie about it yet, I don't want him to feel blamed and then be even less likely to do anything next cycle.
On the plus side, clomid works! CD17 for ovulation, earliest on record!
Although, I'm kinda wishing I didn't take it, so I'd not have ovulated yet and still have a chance this month, but hey ho.
This bites.

Sorry Grey. But try to take comfort in the fact that the clomid worked for you! :hugs:

grey..i have to agree with sam..although frustrating you now know that it works on your ovaries..Much :hugs: to you
morri...i am waiting to o too..
:howdy: to everyone

afm: cd14 here and think i might buy different opk's because i 'm getting mixed signals, sometimes it looks like it might be getting darker then it goes lighter...no for sure +opk yet so i am:-= and watching for it, ready to go all :ninja: when it finally happens..having more fun with the carefree :sex:..and let me tell you,,TMI warning here..i sent my dh some naughty pics of me via phone and that really gets hime going if you know what i mean..so we are just playing around. I am thoroughly :confused: by my body though. How do you go from one month o'ing so early to not knowing wth is going on now:shrug: :grr:......anyhoo..gonna enjoy the weekend
beach time tomorrow, gulfarium is on sunday i think and maybe another beach day on monday :wohoo:...
oh yeah,,can't remember password to my wt loss ticker but stepped on scale this morning and i weighed in at 161.8 :headspin: that is 22lbs down since the beginning of the year ...and 20lbs since the surgery..which screwed up my wt loss plans for a few weeks..so i am ecstatic over that

Way to go love on the weight loss.. that is great.. sounds like you have a great weekend planned.. hope you enjoy it.. carefree sex is always the best sex.. :) good luck and hope you o soon.. im no better when it come to crazy body signals.. i o'ed earlier this month.. which i havent done for the last 6 months.. so no clue..

Grey-I agree as well.. as disheartening as it is to know you missed your o day at least your body is responding to the clomid.. now that you know that you can make good use out of the next batch.. Hugs..

Grey - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:. I'm still hoping that Monday did the trick for you, and you don't have to come back to another OTWW again. I'm so happy that the Clomid is working for you, and brought on an earlier O!

Love - Hope you O soon! Those OPKs can do a number from time to time. I'm glad that you and OH are have relaxed :sex:. Loving the idea of you sending naughty pics. Saucy I must say! :winkwink: And congrats on the weight loss. That's awesome! :thumbup:

Sam - Your statements do crack me up! :rofl: I'm with you though on the mixing up the pills with food. :haha:

Lil - As I said previously, hope this was your last OTWW.

Morri - Hope O is just around the corner for you.

:hi: New, Lisa, and anyone else I missed.

Thanks guys :) I really appreciate it :) I am trying to take comfort in the fact at least it worked. I'm also trying to take it as a chance to lose weight and get healthier in this time. I have to change it to positivity, I don't want to end up resenting my husband. His heart was willing, bless him.
Well done Love on the weight loss! You're my thinspiration! :hugs:

Grey..i love your pma this morning..and you had me grinning ear to ear with your "thinspiration"..I'm gonna have to use it sometime. I hope monday was enough, spermies can live up to 5days or so i hear..lol..i still have my fx'd for you
Morri...and chances you o'd yet???

afm:...waiting to o..bought new opks, they are not popping so positive like the ones from the internet???anyone have any clues to why???

oh i did have ewcm this morning so i think o day maybe tomorrow or the next day:)

Love: Do you ever use the digis? Most of my girls on the "old duck" thread use IC tests and then when the line gets darker, they also use a digi (smiley face one) for confirmation. Even though I've been tested and am Oing, I never get a + on mine, so I'm not much more help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->