That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

sam..the digi's are too darn expensive but i'm thinking they may be a little more sensitive then my generic answers i get from the store. Those ones have gotten darker this afternoon so i think i may o tomorrow...:wohoo:....
New..Massive :hugs: for you and please let us know how your dr appt goes when you get to go ...I am praying that you have wonderful results from it.

afm..feeling a little tipsy..went to the beach and floated on the water on my float drinking a tropical itch with 151 in it..man did it make my friend and i :drunk:..but who cares...more fun for my dh and I..:winkwink:

Sorry to hear you're back New :hugs:
Glad you're having fun Love!

Maybe I get a birthday present tomorrow with a temp rise . *still no higher temp rise in sight* I am CD26 today ...

sorry to hear that morri..i hope to hear you o soon very soon

Thanks too :) I am still bumbling along and I hope it happens soon ,

Looks like today is finally my temp shift :happydance: I eat a broom if it isnt :haha:

Hello ladies..just wanted to stop in and see how you are all doing..I may be joining you all later in the week or in the next couple of days i should say.

hopefully you'll get a :bfp: and not be here! i'll probably be here around the same time :)

I'll probably be back here too.
Having another mad cycle. Cbfm has gone to peak today, day 10!!

Good Luck ladies.. Hope none of you come back here..

that 's how my cycle was one month new..hope it means you'll catch that eggy.
grey..i'm still holding out hope for your bfp

Remember morning sex.. :) my dh and dtd the morning of my second peak.. and again the next day.. but that was in the afternoon..

Good luck..

Thanks Lil, will do tonight hopefully. Won't be able to do tmoro morning, I'm up at 6am and DH sleeping in off lates but maybe could do Thursday morning cos I'm off. We'll see cos it all depends if he's up for it, the temperamental soul that he is!!!

I think I'll be here today or tomorrow :( No offence ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->