That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

me too grey...me too..:(...unfortuneately you and i and our uterus' will be coinciding with each other.

cd1 here...guess i'm on to the next round and wait to see the ob and what she has to say about my uterus and ovary..on the 14th..bcp's will probably be where i am headed...:(

Hey love, looks like we're cycle buddies :)
I'm staying positive this cycle and so happy I had the most normal of cycle charts! I'm just working on catching hubbie at the right time!

Yay for working ovaries Grey and to being cycle buddies..:happydance:....i hope i can catch the eggy soon too!!if not bcp's for two or three months then clomid for me too..problem is, i don't really have a problem o'ing,,,i have a problem somewhere else along the lines, unless the cyst is preventing the egg from actually get out of the actual ovary????:shrug:

Grey/Love - Said this on the other thread as well....I hate seeing anyone coming back to this thread over and over, so I REALLY hope this is the last one for both of you. I've got everything crossed that this cycle does the trick! :hugs:

I'm on day two of bed rest and progesterone. So far, I don't think the bleeding is slowing down (which is what is supposed to happen if this treatment is going to do anything at all). No tissue has passed, but lots of blood. So I think it's not long now. I'm resigned to it now. Just hoping it goes quickly. :cry:

Thanks for your thoughts and wishes.

So I guess I am back in here.

I'm on day two of bed rest and progesterone. So far, I don't think the bleeding is slowing down (which is what is supposed to happen if this treatment is going to do anything at all). No tissue has passed, but lots of blood. So I think it's not long now. I'm resigned to it now. Just hoping it goes quickly. :cry:

Thanks for your thoughts and wishes.

So I guess I am back in here.

Oh Sam, my heart is breaking for you. Just want to give you a hug :hugs:

sam..when do you go back to the drs...i am praying for you and want to send you the warmest :hug: and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Love and Neffie :)

So sorry about that Sam :( :hugs: Can't think of anything helpful to say.

sam..wanted to stop in and see how you are holding up..am thinking of you

Love: I go back on Thursday. The bleeding was really intermittent yesterday and so far today (8:30 am), light-ish, so I don't know. I don't feel pregnant any more and I'm off of bed rest as of today, so I guess we'll just see what happens. I do know that the progesterone (and/or the preg hormones) are making me very angry and emotional and NOT sitting in bed all day long might help me find something else to think about.

just curious sam..but have you thought about taking a pregnancy test to see if there is still hormone there????after i m/c my second one at 5+wks and took a pregnancy test after the bleeding started, it came back up neg.
I am glad to hear you got out of the bed. I am continuing to pray for the best for you and bean and your dh. I hope that you can enjoy a little of the 4th of July HOliday even though I know you are going through so much right now. It might get your mind off of things.:hugs:

sam..you have been on my mind..i just wanted to stop in and see how you're doing??I am still praying for you and your bean

AFM: Well, I started bleeding again this morning. And then it stopped, again. I have no idea what to think. I won't see the doctor again until Thursday, but I honestly no longer feel pregnant and I think it's safer to assume that I'm not any more. :cry: I won't take another pregnancy test, because I just don't want to see a BFN at this point. I'm really stunned and sad and exhausted and I think I may take a week or so to gather myself and then we're going to try to move forward as best as we can. Thank you so soo soo much for all of your lovely thoughts and prayers. You ladies are the best support a girl could ever have. I'll be stalking you silently and I will be back. :hugs:

So sorry to hear how it's turning out Sam. I hope you know we're all here for you when you come back. :hugs:

I am sorry samiam :hugs: I hope that you are pregnant and will be till the finish :)

After a bfn in the morning , and some spotting in the afternoon I think I'll stay here for the next 3 to 4 weeks again.

sam..no amount of words can comfort you right now..i am so sorry for everything you are going through and i can understand you going forth and taking time to do so. As always you are in my thoughts and prayers. and I am praying for a miracle:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and your bnb :friends: will be here for you when you are ready
Morri..sorry to hear of af almost being here..but you can join our cycle crew:)...
grey..how are you doing with taking the clomid hun??

afm..just back from my 3mile run/walk..was less hot this morning than yesterday..just relaxing and still waiting on af to leave the building..fireworks tonight...
Happy 4th of July for those who celebrate

AFM: Okay enough. I've had it with feeling like shit. I've made a decision today to stop feeling bad about this and to embrace the knowledge that OH and I are clearly fertile because we have fallen pregnant now twice in a fairly short time. In fact, since my cycles have gone back to normal (May), we had one cycle where the timing was off, and one cycle where it wasn't (June) and we got pregnant in the June cycle. So I AM going to do this. The doctor is going to figure out what the hell is wrong with me and we're going to have a fricking baby. So there. And sitting around feeling sorry for myself and sad (although understandable) is not going to help us get there, so I am strapping on my best (fake at the moment) positive attitude and going to try to get through this that way.

(I feel a bit better having said all of that. I did read somewhere that deciding to be happy can actually make you happy. So now I am going to watch a few funny shows with OH and try to actually feel happy instead of just saying it.)

Thank you ALL for your kindness and support. It's largely because of you that I am able to get back on this scary horse and try it all again. I cannot thank you enough. :hugs:

AFM: Okay enough. I've had it with feeling like shit. I've made a decision today to stop feeling bad about this and to embrace the knowledge that OH and I are clearly fertile because we have fallen pregnant now twice in a fairly short time. In fact, since my cycles have gone back to normal (May), we had one cycle where the timing was off, and one cycle where it wasn't (June) and we got pregnant in the June cycle. So I AM going to do this. The doctor is going to figure out what the hell is wrong with me and we're going to have a fricking baby. So there. And sitting around feeling sorry for myself and sad (although understandable) is not going to help us get there, so I am strapping on my best (fake at the moment) positive attitude and going to try to get through this that way.

(I feel a bit better having said all of that. I did read somewhere that deciding to be happy can actually make you happy. So now I am going to watch a few funny shows with OH and try to actually feel happy instead of just saying it.)

Thank you ALL for your kindness and support. It's largely because of you that I am able to get back on this scary horse and try it all again. I cannot thank you enough. :hugs:

Hi Sam,

Your attitude is very admirable - you're very brave :hugs:
But you are right - you ARE fertile, you CAN get preggo and you need to concentrate on these positives at the moment to get you through.
It sounds like you have a fantastic doctor and I would have faith if I had the same. My problem is actually getting preggo so you're one step ahead of me in one respect (not much comfort I know and I hope you take this in the way its meant).

You go girl - you WILL have your forever baby soon - some of us just have to wait a bit longer and you won't look back once you are holding that :baby: in your arms.

Sending you all my love and best wishes :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"